['C' Notes] - MONDAY! "New Kid" retuns to the Shac

A quickie to let you guys know that there is a brand NEW "New Kid In School" available on the Library right now!!!

(The link is http://www.voy.com/17262/ You can find it there right NOW! Or...you can wait a bit until it appears on the site! Click on the link! It' right THERE. Within the parenthesis! Click it! Don't get lost on me!Hehehe!)

ALSO.....you might notice that on the site...there are now CLEARLY MARKED notations by EVERY story on this site that is completed! Thanks to Myr for his hard work on this one! And it's not a star or a symbol....it actually SAYS 'completed'! K? So...if you have a super hard time reading something that's not finished and need closure that isn't ready yet...DON'T read *ANYTHING* that doesn't say 'completed' by it! K? Scratch that from your list of "Reasons Why Comicality Freaking SUCKS" list! It's up there now! Don't 'invest' time in reading a series that I'm still working on if it's only gonna piss you off and cause you to write me hate mail. Now you know! And knowing is half the battle! (G.I. JOE!!!!)

Enjoy the new story, and I'll see you soon with more! K? Love ya lots! And thanks to those of you that wished the Shack a happy birthday! :) It means a lot! You have no idea! Those few typed words might as well be a 1000 page inspiation to keep going! I love knowing that you're out there, and I thank you for the support! ((Hugs))

Omg Com That was awesome

I have a question? When you were writing this storie did something happen, because it makes me upset sometimes....But i cant stop reading it, its like a drug to me hehehe (Hugz * Kizzes) ^Remijay^

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..