Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Chapter 45: Seychelles

Red_A

Its weird that we know whats up as readers but the characters have to resolve whats going on.

Gonzalas doesn't know about the land line ... but its going to be hard to trace the leak to bridget and george

The good thing is Trev won't be on land much.

So the chance of Trev being is going down.

But the worst case for Trev is if he shot and is limping his way to Austraila in the hospital with a rare blood Type.

If the shooter is in Austraila then at least its a climax before we find out whats there in truth there. Maybe his mom will save him.

Trev need to purchase some diesel and some supplies ... chips are out

B)...............Hmm! It's nice to know that Dirks rock will complete the circumnavigation! 0:) With Gonzales now focusing on Jim and Dirk as murder suspects, I think that Dirk will have to come clean on Rachelle's whereabouts to save Jim from indictment. How revealing will Dirks' long held secret be? Will it be enough for Gonzales to look elsewhere? Now that Bridget and George have Trevor's itinerary, I notice airports close to his designations, will Sanchez finish the job himself? Of course there is always Julie to consider, she has been out of the picture of late. I wonder if Bridget will slip up to Lisa and not realize it, will Lisa finally understand sweet ole Bridget just has too much information on Trevor ? Perhaps information of Trevor's destination that could have only been overheard on the land line? Question is, will Joel and Lisa trust telling Gonzales? And will Gonzales continue to watch Bridget's place? Great chapter CJ, things are unraveling here!!

B)...............Hmm! It's nice to know that Dirks rock will complete the circumnavigation! 0:) With Gonzales now focusing on Jim and Dirk as murder suspects, I think that Dirk will have to come clean on Rachelle's whereabouts to save Jim from indictment. How revealing will Dirks' long held secret be? Will it be enough for Gonzales to look elsewhere? Now that Bridget and George have Trevor's itinerary, I notice airports close to his designations, will Sanchez finish the job himself? Of course there is always Julie to consider, she has been out of the picture of late. I wonder if Bridget will slip up to Lisa and not realize it, will Lisa finally understand sweet ole Bridget just has too much information on Trevor ? Perhaps information of Trevor's destination that could have only been overheard on the land line? Question is, will Joel and Lisa trust telling Gonzales? And will Gonzales continue to watch Bridget's place? Great chapter CJ, things are unraveling here!!

oh sanchez has been quiet who knows when he will strike ... or refund bridget money

I wonder if Bridget will slip up to Lisa and not realize it, will Lisa finally understand sweet ole Bridget just has too much information on Trevor ? Perhaps information of Trevor's destination that could have only been overheard on the land line?

I doubt it. Lisa seems to be the personality type that is like a bull-dog. Once you bite something you never let it go. She seems to jump to conclusions and will not see or believe anything else unless forced to by extreme measures. To be blunt I don't think she'll ever think Bridget is a villain unless she shoots Joel right in front of Lisa and even then Lisa'll stare in disbelief before Bridget shoots her too. :-p That's my take on her anyway.

And will Gonzales continue to watch Bridget's place?

Perhaps, but right now he is more concerned with grabbing up Dirk and Jim. He will probably divert all his effort into the case he can 'prove' which is the immediate threat to Trevor. He probably will return to watching Bridget, but I don't think it will be any time soon unless something changes his current line of suspicion.

Edited by glimsong

I doubt it. Lisa seems to be the personality type that is like a bull-dog. Once you bite something you never let it go. She seems to jump to conclusions and will not see or believe anything else unless forced to by extreme measures. To be blunt I don't think she'll ever think Bridget is a villain unless she shoots Joel right in front of Lisa and even then Lisa'll stare in disbelief before Bridget shoots her too. :-p That's my take on her anyway.

Perhaps, but right now he is more concerned with grabbing up Dirk and Jim. He will probably divert all his effort into the case he can 'prove' which is the immediate threat to Trevor. He probably will return to watching Bridget, but I don't think it will be unless something changes his current line of suspicion.

B)...........Hahaha! That is my take on her so far, hmmm kinda of a like a dumb blond? Yet I have faith that she will persevere beyond that and realize at some point that Bridget is not the caring person she leads on to be. I think Bridget feeling victory at her doorstep will trip up with a tidbit that even blond moment Lisa will get (finally, duh no wonder Joel had it easy with her) Hahahha!!! 0:)

• Site Administrator

Great chapter CJ, thanks for getting it to us :great:

Couple of totally random thoughts. In this chapter you mentioned Trevor running his hand through his blond hair. I'm thinking he hasn't had a haircut since he left Florida where I believe you said he had short hair for swimming. He must have a long golden mane by now. HAWT :P Second thing is a bit of disappointment. It seems that Joel and Lisa head back to Bridget's guest house every chapter meaning that they are having sex. Straight sex, ewww :) when is Trevor gonna get some, after all there is a lot of gay guys reading :lol:

If Gonzales is a good police officer, he will note that Trevor was the one who requested and received the phone at the Suez Yacht club which was at the south end of the canal, not mid canal where the bomb went off. Since Joel's dad mailed the phone, wouldn't this bring in serious question of how the phone got to the Atlantis before he got to the south end? Even if they accuse Jim of placing it on board in Italy, why would Dirk go through the charade of sending a rock to the south end of the canal. Just doesn't make sense.

BTW, i totally agree about Lisa, I said she jumps to conclusions way to quickly. I do see both Joel and Lisa in trouble now that they told Trevor that they will even search harder for evidence and the Ares now that they believe Dirk is guilty. I guess I don't trust Bridget :D

Also, the fist mention of Julie in a while. Wonder if she has any part of this. Was anyone else surprised at Trevor's spilling of his sexuality to Gonazales so freely?

Thanks again CJ,

Steve

Edited by wildone

Twisted and convoluted plots... Poor trev and joel and lisa no idea their calls are being recorded. Inadvertantly giving the bad guys his locations.

:ph34r:

Didn't Trevor's last call reach Joel and Lisa at their local mall? :blink:

Now hang on a sec! That's our Lisa you're talking about! You're just jealous 'cause she's gettin' some from Joel. :D

There were two phone calls - and the later one, CJ specifically mentioned that they called Trevor back from Bridget's landline (which decreased the static on the call) and it was that call where Trevor gave all of the travel changes and details...

Too many morons in this story... actually, so far ALL of the characters are morons in their own unique ways, but only some of them are morons through no fault of their own. The only ones not proven to be morons are Rachel and Julie, who are absent.

Gonzalez strikes me as a poor detective (maybe that's why he's called Officer, and not Detective!). Honestly, who in hell would use a sat phone and propane tank from his own shop to be made into a bomb, sent to Italy with his lover to be placed on his son's boat, the lover makes his presence known to the son AND Ft. Pierce police, then sends a rock from his garden in the box that had contained the sat phone (along with serial card) to near the point where the bomb would go off? That's fishy as all hell, and should be loaded with red alarms screaming that something far more sinister is going on than meets the eye. How would it even be shipped? Dirk is obviously novice here and would make the bomb in Florida, and ship it to a place where Jim could pick it up and deliver it. Does Gonzalez believe Dirk is capable of building a bomb like that? Does Gonzalez believe that Dirk could know people who would do that sort of work? I hope not, or the guy really needs a reality check.

I really hope Gonzalez considers all this, or he'll be the biggest moron in the story. The level of sophistication in this bombing is far beyond Dirk's pay grade... more along the lines of a criminal organization whose only fault was choosing another moron to build the bomb and not accounting for theft on the canal.

Its weird that we know whats up as readers but the characters have to resolve whats going on.

Gonzalas doesn't know about the land line ... but its going to be hard to trace the leak to bridget and george

The good thing is Trev won't be on land much.

So the chance of Trev being is going down.

But the worst case for Trev is if he shot and is limping his way to Austraila in the hospital with a rare blood Type.

If the shooter is in Austraila then at least its a climax before we find out whats there in truth there. Maybe his mom will save him.

Trev need to purchase some diesel and some supplies ... chips are out

Very good point: we know what’s up in some ways, but the characters often don’t. That’s reversed in a few instances, such as what’s the big secret of the Ares the Bridget fears so much more than that asset list? Bridget knows, but we don’t. :)

And yep; Trevor is in very grave danger of being tortilla chipless for his voyage down under! (and here we were worried about Sanchez??) :)

Twisted and convoluted plots... Poor trev and joel and lisa no idea their calls are being recorded. Inadvertantly giving the bad guys his locations.

Yep, there’s really no way for Lisa and Joel to figure it out, unless Bridget slips up, or something happens that had to have come from them. :)

The unraveling has just begun. :) There’s been a literal sea change; Trevor is now aware that someone wants him dead, and tried to blow him up. He’s no longer the unwitting victim.

Perhaps, but right now he is more concerned with grabbing up Dirk and Jim. He will probably divert all his effort into the case he can 'prove' which is the immediate threat to Trevor. He probably will return to watching Bridget, but I don't think it will be any time soon unless something changes his current line of suspicion.

Good call! Lisa is very much the headstrong, bulldog type. But Bulldogs have another aspect; they are fiercely loyal and protective. Betray that loyalty, and watch out...

Great chapter CJ, thanks for getting it to us :great:

Couple of totally random thoughts. In this chapter you mentioned Trevor running his hand through his blond hair. I'm thinking he hasn't had a haircut since he left Florida where I believe you said he had short hair for swimming. He must have a long golden mane by now. HAWT :P Second thing is a bit of disappointment. It seems that Joel and Lisa head back to Bridget's guest house every chapter meaning that they are having sex. Straight sex, ewww :) when is Trevor gonna get some, after all there is a lot of gay guys reading :lol:

If Gonzales is a good police officer, he will note that Trevor was the one who requested and received the phone at the Suez Yacht club which was at the south end of the canal, not mid canal where the bomb went off. Since Joel's dad mailed the phone, wouldn't this bring in serious question of how the phone got to the Atlantis before he got to the south end? Even if they accuse Jim of placing it on board in Italy, why would Dirk go through the charade of sending a rock to the south end of the canal. Just doesn't make sense.

BTW, i totally agree about Lisa, I said she jumps to conclusions way to quickly. I do see both Joel and Lisa in trouble now that they told Trevor that they will even search harder for evidence and the Ares now that they believe Dirk is guilty. I guess I don't trust Bridget :D

Also, the fist mention of Julie in a while. Wonder if she has any part of this. Was anyone else surprised at Trevor's spilling of his sexuality to Gonazales so freely?

Thanks again CJ,

Steve

Yep, he does indeed have a long golden mane by now, even though he actually had it a bit on the longish side in Florida. And, um, he’s going to need a trim at some point!

Trevor got laid once in the story, in Italy, so I’m sure he’ll be just fine for his months and months alone at sea... or will Joel be right, and Trevor explodes?

You raise a very good, and in fact essential, point: Trevor ‘s phone rock was delivered to the south end of the canal. It might have been mailed to placate Joel’s father and Lisa, but Dirk could not know where it would be sent. In fact, no one, even Trevor, realized that yacht club was at the south end. So therefore, why would Dirk mail Trevor a rock? Why not simply send nothing if he was the bomber? Or a real phone?

I’m shocked, shocked.. that you don’t trust Bridget! :P

Didn't Trevor's last call reach Joel and Lisa at their local mall? :blink:

Now hang on a sec! That's our Lisa you're talking about! You're just jealous 'cause she's gettin' some from Joel. :D

Yep! Bridget doesn’t get to hear all their calls. But, she does when they are on her landline, or on their cells in the guesthouse (in the latter case, she only hears the half of the conversation that’s in the guesthouse). Or, if they happen to mention things while talking in the guesthouse, which they have come to view as their safe haven – exactly as Bridget intended.

Isn’t Bridget sweet and thoughtful?

There were two phone calls - and the later one, CJ specifically mentioned that they called Trevor back from Bridget's landline (which decreased the static on the call) and it was that call where Trevor gave all of the travel changes and details...

You’re right, and that brings up something I need to mention;

We don’t get to see every conversation, or in some cases all of a conversation. I had to do it this way, otherwise we’d be forever reading repetition, as one character told another, and they told another, etc. I do try to cover everything important, though. :)

But, it’s good that they used the landline for all of Trevor’s travel details; it would be horrible if they’d had to cope with static. 0:)

Too many morons in this story... actually, so far ALL of the characters are morons in their own unique ways, but only some of them are morons through no fault of their own. The only ones not proven to be morons are Rachel and Julie, who are absent.

Ah, but do remember, we know far more than they do in most cases. Also, what’s the number one real-life way criminals get caught? Ask any cop; it’s because they get overconfident, egotistical, and talk too much. Hey wait a minute.. that’s EXACTLY what you’re doing! You’re deriding the characters because they don’t suspect you yet!!!! Is this an admission of guilt!??!? :P

Gonzalez strikes me as a poor detective (maybe that's why he's called Officer, and not Detective!). Honestly, who in hell would use a sat phone and propane tank from his own shop to be made into a bomb, sent to Italy with his lover to be placed on his son's boat, the lover makes his presence known to the son AND Ft. Pierce police, then sends a rock from his garden in the box that had contained the sat phone (along with serial card) to near the point where the bomb would go off? That's fishy as all hell, and should be loaded with red alarms screaming that something far more sinister is going on than meets the eye. How would it even be shipped? Dirk is obviously novice here and would make the bomb in Florida, and ship it to a place where Jim could pick it up and deliver it. Does Gonzalez believe Dirk is capable of building a bomb like that? Does Gonzalez believe that Dirk could know people who would do that sort of work? I hope not, or the guy really needs a reality check. I really hope Gonzalez considers all this, or he'll be the biggest moron in the story. The level of sophistication in this bombing is far beyond Dirk's pay grade... more along the lines of a criminal organization whose only fault was choosing another moron to build the bomb and not accounting for theft on the canal.

Ummm, I’m right on the edge of what we can say here, but I can mention that we don’t know what Gonzalez thinks.

Is the setup suspicious? Yep! Sure is... But Jim and Dirk have managed to make it look more damning by their own behavior. Dirk is obviously hiding something, which isn’t helping his case.

The rock in the box... that’s a conundrum, and does not fit at all in a “Dirk did it” theory. Neither does the Egyptian cellular account.

I’ll strongly disagree with you on only one particular; building the bomb being beyond Dirk. Dirk or Jim could have done that with total ease! It’s super simple, even if you don’t know much about electronics. Dirk runs a marine chandlery, so he’d need at least a smattering of knowledge on the rudiments of electronics. So, how to build the bomb if you don’t know what you’re doing?

Here’s what makes it super easy: some models of Iridium (like many cellular phones) have a “privacy code” or similar feature, where only someone who knows the code can make the phone ring. Otherwise it stays in voicemail. So, all we have to do is use a multimeter to see what circuits are active when the phone rings. (the ringer would be an easy guess). Then, you hook that circuit up to the switch pole of a relay. The phone ringer signal closes the relay, sending current from a battery to the detonator cap. That, BTW, is one of the most common methods for making cellular IED’s. There are other ways, which vary, but mainly revolve around a similar setup; identifying a circuit that carries a charge when you want the bomb to go off, and adding a relay (though in some circuitry, you’ll need a diode too.)

Now, the dynamite. How do you add a detonator cap to dynamite? No skill needed! You just stick a pocket knife blade in either end of the stick (the consistency is much akin to modeling clay, even on more modern formulations) and stick the detonator in the slit you just made. It’s a little disconcerting the first time you do it, but you get used to it quick.

IMHO, the tech skill required (Assuming one has the explosives) is akin to that needed to install a car stereo. I’m sure you could do it easily... in fact, I KNOW you could, so why would you claim Dirk couldn’t? There’s only one reason... you built the bomb that sank Ares! :P

• Site Administrator

Even *I* can't see the connection here... honestly, if I was getting overconfident, egotistical, and talking too much, wouldn't I be acting like... well... you? :ph34r:

:lol:

Really? It seems like every scene involving the homely officer has the reader in his head for much of the action. IIRC (I just came home from an overnight shift, I'm not going back to look), in this chapter he said he'd found hard evidence against Dirk and the lawyer, and was two short steps shy of having them both arrested ASAP. Seems like he *thinks* Dirk is after Trevor. You're right that we don't know what he thinks about the fate of Rachel, Ares, and Arnold Bellevue, though.

I agree, that he is jumping to too many conclusions. I do have to agree with CJ though, with what info he has, and some carefully planned interviews and such with Bridget and the help of George in the background, he is basically being steered towards the misinformation.

I get the feeling that Dirk is dumb enough to let the water in the pot boil over the rim and flash to steam on the burner before he reveals his secret. He hasn't been very bright throughout the story.

I'm really curious because you could say the same thing about Bridget revealing what is so much more damaging then her asset list in a secret compartment in the Ares. I guess both are good at keeping secrets :)

I disagree. You're right that not much skill is required, however you've yet to prove that Dirk possesses even that little bit of skill. He knows a lot about marine technology, but who's to say he knows much about circuitry? You'd be surprised how difficult it can be to install a car stereo. Say you don't have an adapter harness specific to your car? Now you need instructions to splice the radio harness into the vehicle harness. Say your car has a high-end stereo system, like BOSE. Now you need special adapters in order to use the factory speakers and wiring, or new amps, speakers, and wires altogether. Say your car has the radio and HVAC controls all in one unit. Forget about a stereo, you're looking at a custom audio controller. I'm sure back when you were a young billy goat in the stone age, a radio installation was a 1-2-3 snap. Not anymore. I'm certain most people wouldn't know how their dash comes apart, let alone mucking around with satphone circuitry and relay detonation systems.

Shhhh Robbie :o

You are just giving him fodder to accuse you more :P

Okay, new idea. Could it be that Rachael actually discovered the secret compartment on the Ares and confided in Dirk. They both realized that whatever they found, and Rachael's employment by Bridget was enough to jeopardize both of their lives so they came up with the idea to kill off Rachael (to the police and everyone else) and cover up with false divorce papers. She would then take off to Australia to hide from Bridget and when Trevor was 18 he could be reunited with his mom?

I have no proof, but it does sound feasible.

Okay, new idea. Could it be that Rachael actually discovered the secret compartment on the Ares and confided in Dirk. They both realized that whatever they found, and Rachael's employment by Bridget was enough to jeopardize both of their lives so they came up with the idea to kill off Rachael (to the police and everyone else) and cover up with false divorce papers. She would then take off to Australia to hide from Bridget and when Trevor was 18 he could be reunited with his mom?

:blink:.......'cough' new idea???? 'cough'

Its partial weird idea - it would explain Dirks motives.But never under estimate the Trevor factor but Dirk did and that's his fault then for not being a better father to talk to his son to get over his mother's death.

Hey after Arnold death .. the family could have up and left for Australia and stay there ... so the 7 years is for the insurance money ... and then leave.

Too bad there isn't some International Cops doing a Witness Protection waiting to gather more evidence ... like the location of the cartel.

Would it be weird if Trev found it while sailing ... but I hang a guess its in SA or the Caribbean rather than the pacific.

Imagine Sanchez is waiting for Trevor to come to him.

• Site Administrator

:blink:.......'cough' new idea???? 'cough'

did you already propose that Benji???

I you did, then i'm sorry 0:)

did you already propose that Benji???

I you did, then i'm sorry 0:)

:lmao:.....Yeah, I kinda of mentioned Rachel finding the secret stash about 6-8 chapters ago, being the reason she staged the accident of the Aires with Dirks knowledge of the contents of the stash. Remember Arnold died first, there must have been enough evidence in that compartment for Rachel to fear for her life and that of her family. But why she didn't just come clean to authorities in Australia while being supposed dead is a mystery to me, Bridget could have been locked up years ago without giving away the tipster here! Australia is the key here, it holds all the answers!

Even *I* can't see the connection here... honestly, if I was getting overconfident, egotistical, and talking too much, wouldn't I be acting like... well... you? :ph34r:

Well, yes. :P

But that doesn't alter the fact that you seem to be making snide remarks about the characters because they don't suspect you yet. :P

Really? It seems like every scene involving the homely officer has the reader in his head for much of the action. IIRC (I just came home from an overnight shift, I'm not going back to look), in this chapter he said he'd found hard evidence against Dirk and the lawyer, and was two short steps shy of having them both arrested ASAP. Seems like he *thinks* Dirk is after Trevor. You're right that we don't know what he thinks about the fate of Rachel, Ares, and Arnold Bellevue, though.

Any good cop should be open to multiple lines of thought, and given that he knows that Dirk previously sabotaged atlantis (taking Trevor's glow plug wires) and the phone in the bomb came from Dirk's store, plus he knows that Jim did find Atlantis, coupled with Dirk and Jim's evasiveness, I honestly believe he has grounds to suspect them, certainly enough to haul them in for questioning.

I get the feeling that Dirk is dumb enough to let the water in the pot boil over the rim and flash to steam on the burner before he reveals his secret. He hasn't been very bright throughout the story.

Or he may have a reason, such as the current possible legal mess being a far lessor danger than what he's hiding. :ph34r:

I disagree. You're right that not much skill is required, however you've yet to prove that Dirk possesses even that little bit of skill. He knows a lot about marine technology, but who's to say he knows much about circuitry? You'd be surprised how difficult it can be to install a car stereo. Say you don't have an adapter harness specific to your car? Now you need instructions to splice the radio harness into the vehicle harness. Say your car has a high-end stereo system, like BOSE. Now you need special adapters in order to use the factory speakers and wiring, or new amps, speakers, and wires altogether. Say your car has the radio and HVAC controls all in one unit. Forget about a stereo, you're looking at a custom audio controller. I'm sure back when you were a young billy goat in the stone age, a radio installation was a 1-2-3 snap. Not anymore. I'm certain most people wouldn't know how their dash comes apart, let alone mucking around with satphone circuitry and relay detonation systems.

Umm, you're looking at this backwards, I think. :) From what Gonzalez knows: that Dirk runs a chandlery, and also does some work on boats, and sells phones and electronics, what grounds would Gonzalez have to be sure that Dirk doesn't have the very rudimentary skills required to make an exceedingly simple circuit?

You're right about modern car stereos. And yes, even getting a dashboard off is tricky (for me, anyway) on some vehicles. (On my SUV it's easy, but I had to ask Rob for advice on my other car, because it makes much greater use of clips). I wouldn't want to muck around with the advanced car sound systems, but I'd feel just fine about totally replacing a system with a new one, provided it did not have integrated controls. (In college I sometimes installed car stereos for some extra $$$)

And when I was a young billy goat, back on the stone age? Ohhh, you'll pay for that! :devil: :devil:

Besides that, how does a marine chandlery proprietor get his hands on dynamite? Even better... how does a man go from pulling glow plugs, to building bombs, and still be dumb enough to send a rock from his garden with the satphone's serial card? If he was just appeasing Joel's dad, and was going to such lengths with the bomb, then he would have thought to remove anything linking himself to the phone in the package (like the serial card) and destroyed it. Or better yet, send an actual phone of a different model. Considering what he'd supposedly be trying accomplish, he can afford the loss of two phones.

The rock makes no sense where it turned up. I can't say more until after 46 has posted. :)

I get the feeling that if Gonzalez stays on his current track, we'll be learning more about what happened to Rachel, and Ares, (when I was over a thousand miles away, and 9).

This is very possible! After all, all he needs to do is dig up your school attendance records, and see if you were in class that day... :P

I agree, that he is jumping to too many conclusions. I do have to agree with CJ though, with what info he has, and some carefully planned interviews and such with Bridget and the help of George in the background, he is basically being steered towards the misinformation.

I'm really curious because you could say the same thing about Bridget revealing what is so much more damaging then her asset list in a secret compartment in the Ares. I guess both are good at keeping secrets :)

Shhhh Robbie :o

You are just giving him fodder to accuse you more :P

Gonzalez may well be jumping to conclusions, but as you say, he's being advised by someone who knows exactly what procedural buttons to push. Good point! He's also had very little time to go through the new data.

What's on the Ares that Bridget fears? The asset list is one, but as she's said, there is another, something so much worse that they dare not let even Sanchez know. Whatever it is, it's her primary motive for doing whatever it takes to keep the Ares from being found. :ph34r:

Its partial weird idea - it would explain Dirks motives.But never under estimate the Trevor factor but Dirk did and that's his fault then for not being a better father to talk to his son to get over his mother's death.

Hey after Arnold death .. the family could have up and left for Australia and stay there ... so the 7 years is for the insurance money ... and then leave.

Too bad there isn't some International Cops doing a Witness Protection waiting to gather more evidence ... like the location of the cartel.

Would it be weird if Trev found it while sailing ... but I hang a guess its in SA or the Caribbean rather than the pacific.

Imagine Sanchez is waiting for Trevor to come to him.

I've been concerned that the Cartel in the story might seem a bit far-fetched. It isn't; its modeled on real ones. At that time, two of the three big cartels in Columbia had been pretty much dismanteled. The Medallin cartel (Run by Pablo Escobar) and the Cali Cartel are the two that had largely, but not totally, been taken down. They were vicious and far-flung, with incomes measured in the billions, and operations through north and south America, Europe, and connections beyond. They were heavily involved in assassination (numbering at least in the hundreds of victims for each cartel) kidnapping and torture, arms dealing, smuggling, and terrorism.

The major one still operating in 2006 (and also today) is the Norte del Valle Cartel. Interestingly, it had a lot of top brass named (or aliased) Sanchez. :)

:lmao:.....Yeah, I kinda of mentioned Rachel finding the secret stash about 6-8 chapters ago, being the reason she staged the accident of the Aires with Dirks knowledge of the contents of the stash. Remember Arnold died first, there must have been enough evidence in that compartment for Rachel to fear for her life and that of her family. But why she didn't just come clean to authorities in Australia while being supposed dead is a mystery to me, Bridget could have been locked up years ago without giving away the tipster here! Australia is the key here, it holds all the answers!

Yes, and so we must ask: who is in Australia? The answer is that Graeme is in Australia! So... I think we should consider him a suspect!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..