Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 49 : The Question

If Trevor stays down 20 minutes, nitrogen narcosis (the bends) would not bother him at all, because he'd be dead 0:)

Why would Trevor stay down there for twenty minutes?? :wacko:

Perhaps he likes it down there? He's always loved the sea. :)

Reincarnation to Mer-Boy to meet his Mer-Mom

draw-anything-3331.gif

Gay-Mer-Boy to come to his rescue!! :ranger:

LoL! :great:

Okay, I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but... Think on this... Why has it been mentioned several times about Joel being the beneficiary of Trevor's insurance?

Think on this as a possible scenario... Trevor continues his journey to the bottom of the sea (over 10000 feet where he's at...)

Atlantis, stripped and partially submerged, drifts with the currents. Back in Florida, Trevor's anticipated arrival date in Australia passes... Lisa and Joel become worried. Eventually, a search is launched, and Atlantis's wreck found.

With the insurance money, Joel has Atlantis repaired, and sails her home. From the Indian Ocean, he might as well keep heading east, and does so, completing the circumnavigation, ending the story.

Then, a sequel! Circumnavigation II, the Search for Trevor. (okay, it's a bit of a rip off os Star Trek, The Search for Spock).

One day, clues are found, identifying the place where Trevor went down. Joel launches a search, and eventually Trevor is located on the sea floor and hauled up, for a joyous reunion with Joel, Lisa, and Atlantis, and they all live happily ever after... well, except that Trevor is still dead, but who's counting?

0:)

Okay, I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but... Think on this... Why has it been mentioned several times about Joel being the beneficiary of Trevor's insurance?

Think on this as a possible scenario... Trevor continues his journey to the bottom of the sea (over 10000 feet where he's at...)

Atlantis, stripped and partially submerged, drifts with the currents. Back in Florida, Trevor's anticipated arrival date in Australia passes... Lisa and Joel become worried. Eventually, a search is launched, and Atlantis's wreck found.

With the insurance money, Joel has Atlantis repaired, and sails her home. From the Indian Ocean, he might as well keep heading east, and does so, completing the circumnavigation, ending the story.

Then, a sequel! Circumnavigation II, the Search for Trevor. (okay, it's a bit of a rip off os Star Trek, The Search for Spock).

One day, clues are found, identifying the place where Trevor went down. Joel launches a search, and eventually Trevor is located on the sea floor and hauled up, for a joyous reunion with Joel, Lisa, and Atlantis, and they all live happily ever after... well, except that Trevor is still dead, but who's counting?

B).............. I know it is October but zombie really!!

>>>>Then, a sequel! Circumnavigation II, the Search for Trevor.

They have a boy named Trevor2 that Joel gives Atlantis to little Trevor2 (with all that sex their bound to have a kid)

Dirk and Jim are Uncles

Tail of Ares and Rachel ??

Bridget and George ??? (jail or escape)

Lisa and Trevor (brother and Sis (??(

Joel and Trevor ( 1/2 bro )

Joel and Lisa getting 1/2 way though college

Still that be one heck of a tail to write

Thats a risk the reader would take about the loss of the main character that was killed off and CJ writes another 60 Chapters

(or Trevor could also have been saved but is on some remote island stuck somewhere with a gay native - in love - comes back ten years after his death)

ZOMBIE TREVOR

I knew it, I KNEW HE WAS A BRAINEATER

>>>>Then, a sequel! Circumnavigation II, the Search for Trevor.

They have a boy named Trevor2 that Joel gives Atlantis to little Trevor2 (with all that sex their bound to have a kid)

Dirk and Jim are Uncles

Tail of Ares and Rachel ??

Bridget and George ??? (jail or escape)

Lisa and Trevor (brother and Sis (??(

Joel and Trevor ( 1/2 bro )

Joel and Lisa getting 1/2 way though college

Still that be one heck of a tail to write

Thats a risk the reader would take about the loss of the main character that was killed off and CJ writes another 60 Chapters

(or Trevor could also have been saved but is on some remote island stuck somewhere with a gay native - in love - comes back ten years after his death)

Hrmmm, or....

Let's not forget Bridget's plan; to frame Lisa and Joel for cocaine trafficking once she gets confirmation that Trevor is dead. So, we might end up with: Circumnavigation II: The Prison Decades. :read:

ZOMBIE TREVOR

I knew it, I KNEW HE WAS A BRAINEATER

You didn't think tortilla chips were his only favorite snack, did you? 0:)

Hrmmm, or....

Let's not forget Bridget's plan; to frame Lisa and Joel for cocaine trafficking once she gets confirmation that Trevor is dead. So, we might end up with: Circumnavigation II: The Prison Decades. :read:

I guess in 12 hours we'll see which story line takes place ... if CJ wishes to try the killing the main character scenario .... something different in his writings

or next time his readers wanting to take life insurance on the main character before they read

• Site Administrator

You didn't think tortilla chips were his only favorite snack, did you? 0:)

Speaking of which....

So Trevor some how escapes the belt and successfully floats to the surface, and finds a drifting log. Even if Ali has destroyed the boat and it is half sunk, what is the one thing that will be on the boat that Ali won't take? Canned Wieners :great: Remember Trevor had bought that case of them in Gibraltar? They would most likely contain pork and that would be a no no for any Muslim, so he would most likely toss them overboard and I would think they would float (some air in each can).

Thus Trevor will be saved if he floats on a log and eats wieners all day long :D

Thus Trevor will be saved if he floats on a log and eats wieners all day long :D

or die of wiener juice dehydration rather than salt water dehydration

his best bet still is to make way to the nearest island and hope for rescue or fall in love with a gay native

or die of wiener juice dehydration rather than salt water dehydration

his best bet still is to make way to the nearest island and hope for rescue or fall in love with a gay native

B)............. I think he will be saved by someone that tows what is left of the of the Atlantis towards Australia. Hopefully, if he contacts Lisa or Joel he will tell them not to repeat a word of the attempted murder! Fat chance of that! :lol: Lisa will blab to Bridget and Joel will tell Gonzales!

B)............. I think he will be saved by someone that tows what is left of the of the Atlantis towards Australia. Hopefully, if he contacts Lisa or Joel he will tell them not to repeat a word of the attempted murder! Fat chance of that! :lol: Lisa will blab to Bridget and Joel will tell Gonzales!

Whos going to blab to bridget ... she has it on tape!! ... she'll know before Lisa tells

Will Trevor fall in love with his rescuer? Will he offer sex as a reward?

Whos going to blab to bridget ... she has it on tape!! ... she'll know before Lisa tells

Will Trevor fall in love with his rescuer? Will he offer sex as a reward?

B).............Only if Joel and Lisa are at the guest house, otherwise Trevor knows Joel cell number!

B).............Only if Joel and Lisa are at the guest house, otherwise Trevor knows Joel cell number!

He lost the cell ... ali has it ... and there are no cell towers in the indian ocean ... their all floating logs

No guantees he's going to the nearest island

He can send his message by carrier pigeon

He lost the cell ... ali has it ... and there are no cell towers in the indian ocean ... their all floating logs

No guantees he's going to the nearest island

He can send his message by carrier pigeon

B)...............Hahaha! All true, but he gets picked up by another boat, I'm sure they will let him use the phone (sat)

B)...............Hahaha! All true, but he gets picked up by another boat, I'm sure they will let him use the phone (sat)

Sure ... then some official has to declare atlantis destroyed by pirates and take pictures and forward to the insurance company.

Trevor would decide about the wreckage and go fly to austrailia or fly home?

Gonzales is going to have a fit ... but if the rescuer is against drug traffic - then he may want Trevor to law low and be consider dead

if Trevor calls gonzales first then thats a possibility what will happen ... he may not want Trevor to call anyone

if Trevor calls Lisa and Joel ... then gonzales ... then all hell breaks lose.

would it prove that Dirk did not do it ... sure would ... that would piss off bridget and george ... sure would

but we will see how much CJ stretches his readers

what if trevor is pick up by another pirate? a gay one?

• Site Administrator

wiener juice dehydration

I'm just not at all sure what to do with that phrase but it cannot stand

:lol: I was thinking the same thing. Trevor is much too young (or old ;) ) to be suffering from that :D

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..