Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 49 : The Question

Chapter 49, The Question, is up! :)

Chapter 49 has posted early!

Chapter 50 will post no later than midnight Monday, my time, thus resuming our normal weekly posting.

Oh, BTW, one question I can answer, if anyone asks, is how narrative timing works. :read:

CJ :)

B)........... I knew this was Sanchez's work, a lot of cause for celebration. Bridget and George get double good news. Interesting take on the fact Trevor and Joel maybe related. If it was Dirk, he never told Jim, as Jim gave no indication when he was with Joel and Trevor on the boat, that he was aware of it Could Stiles be Trevor's dad? Joel and Lisa celebrating, nice set-up Joel pulled off. Lisa will not be able to wait to show Bridget the ring!

:angry:........Now if only we can get Trevor to celebrate a fresh lungful of air!!

You are one devious goat, sneaky and very devious!! :lmao: Great chapter to tide me over til Tuesday! NOT! :(

Edited by Benji

B)........... I knew this was Sanchez's work, a lot of cause for celebration. Bridget and George get double good news. Interesting take on the fact Trevor and Joel maybe related. If it was Dirk, he never told Jim, as Jim gave no indication when he was with Joel and Trevor on the boat, that he was aware of it Could Stiles be Trevor's dad? Joel and Lisa celebrating, nice set-up Joel pulled off. Lisa will not be able to wait to show Bridget the ring!

:angry:........Now if only we can get Trevor to celebrate a fresh lungful of air!!

You are one devious goat, sneaky and very devious!! :lmao: Great chapter to tide me over til Tuesday! NOT! :(

I was wrong about Sanchez.

It would be cute if they Joel and Trev are related ... then we can accuse Trevor for lusting and incestual thoughts on Joel.

Then it shows how much Joel father kept a secret. Is Joel mother still alive?

It be a family arguement if Mrs Stikes finds out.

But what if they were really Full Brothers ... Rachael took one and Mr Stikes took one.

Grrrrrr you naughty goat. I wanted reassurances that trev is ok. :angry:

:ph34r:I don't see how Trevor can be okay. At 90 feet having already consumed two minutes of air, even if the weight belt were instantly removed, with his arms hobbled and with no fins, it's unlikely he could reach the surface before losing consciousness.

I say this as a long time free diver to depths over one hundred feet.

you evil so and so,. I thought this would be more about Trevor now i have to wait until Tuesday, if you decide to tell us. tut tut.

I can't wait to find out how you are going to connect Sanchez to Bridget and George and to what has happened to Trevor this story get better by each chapter

"I don't see how Trevor can be okay. At 90 feet having already consumed two minutes of air, even if the weight belt were instantly removed, with his arms hobbled and with no fins, it's unlikely he could reach the surface before losing consciousness.

I say this as a long time free diver to depths over one hundred feet."

Welcome Adventurous.

You've confirmed my previous post (48) that Trev's now fishfood.

And you're a real freediver so you should know!:worship:

Edited by Flipper

Welcome Adventurous.

You've confirmed my previous post (48) that Trev's now fishfood.

And you're a real freediver so you should know!:worship:

B).......Well Flipper, why don't you use your dolphin ass and save him? :lmao: I still think Trevor will use a burst of adrenalin and resurface on a floating log.

"B).......Well Flipper, why don't you use your dolphin ass and save him? :lmao: I still think Trevor will use a burst of adrenalin and resurface on a floating log. "

Look, The Goat's trying to pin the blame on Ali when he is in fact the Fat Controller here (see Thomas the Tank Engine for more details), dishing out life and death to innocent characters according to his whim like some merciless Roman Emperor!

Look, The Goat's trying to pin the blame on Ali when he is in fact the Fat Controller here (see Thomas the Tank Engine for more details), dishing out life and death to innocent characters according to his whim like some merciless Roman Emperor!

B)............ The goat is :devil: No doubt leaving us with that evil (insert word)! But for him to kill off the main character would be highly unusual for him, and quite a departure from his other stories. So there was some clue left on how Trevor survives that will be plausible, considering the amount of research he puts into his stories. Besides if Trevor dies, what good would it do to find out about the Australian connection?

This chapter is not about Trevor!! :angry:

It's about Joel! :wub: And how awesome he looks in his red swimsuit. B) And how happy he made Lisa with his proposal. Women love that stuff. Joel's going to get laid for a month straight!!! 0:)

Great chapter, CJ!! :worship::worship:

The story mentions that while atlantis was going at four knots ... it can't see very far ... Ali note that he has to strip Atlantis sometime coming early morning ... that must mean that maybe there are other boats or ships coming into area and he has to be on his way to establish his alibi.

It be nice if Trevor had someone tailing him ... and would be force to save him ... could Rachel be out there ... or someone else?

B)............ The goat is :devil: No doubt leaving us with that evil (insert word)! But for him to kill off the main character would be highly unusual for him, and quite a departure from his other stories. So there was some clue left on how Trevor survives that will be plausible, considering the amount of research he puts into his stories. Besides if Trevor dies, what good would it do to find out about the Australian connection?

The story mentions that while atlantis was going at four knots ... it can't see very far ... Ali note that he has to strip Atlantis sometime coming early morning ... that must mean that maybe there are other boats or ships coming into area and he has to be on his way to establish his alibi.

It be nice if Trevor had someone tailing him ... and would be force to save him ... could Rachel be out there ... or someone else?

B)....There was a group that Trevor sped away from of the original flotilla that traversed with Joel through the canal and past the pirates. Trevor took off away from them, some of them were armed, It is possible for them to now have caught up with him at his position, but that is only the icing on the cake. The cake being Trevor has to survive first to have this mean anything.

I was wondering... did anyone notice some of the... complications, in chapter 49?

Dirk and Jim are three days from being indicted, but on the bright side, that will be a tremendous relief to Bridget. :)

Now, who is the key to clearing Jim and Dirk? Trevor. Also, we've seen what a mess it made for Dirk and Jim when the bomb went off, so if Trevor vanished forever, what would the assumption be?

Lisa and Joel... They had their perfect day, and as Lisa said at the very end, it's just perfect... is there any danger of anything spoiling it forever? Such as finding out at some point that Trevor was horribly murdered that day?

And, a note about chapter 50: we do find out how Trevor's plunge ends.

Welcome, Adventurous!!!

:ph34r:I don't see how Trevor can be okay. At 90 feet having already consumed two minutes of air, even if the weight belt were instantly removed, with his arms hobbled and with no fins, it's unlikely he could reach the surface before losing consciousness.

I say this as a long time free diver to depths over one hundred feet.

Freediving deep does have some profound physiological effects, doesn't it? :)

Grrrrrr you naughty goat. I wanted reassurances that trev is ok. :angry:

It's just a nice, relaxing interlude chapter. 0:)

But but but... It was Ali, not me, who tossed Trevor overboard. And he did so at Sanchez's bidding, so I think it's only fair to blame Ali, or Sanchez.. or both. Alternatively, where was Trevor heading? Australia! So, we could always just blame Australia...

Well, the Australian connection might be there just so we can blame Graeme for it. 0:)

And me, evil? :blink: When have i ever done anything evil?

Atlantis's speed was four knots... that means about a mile (just a bit over) every fifteen minutes.

Good point on Ali... he would not want to be spotted alongside Atlantis. As a side note, which isn't mentioned in the story, there have been several pirate attacks on yachts in the Seychelles area. However, these began around 2006, so Trevor had every reason to think himself safe once he reached the Seychelles. He wouldn't have heard of the problem, so he felt quite safe. Also, the method the pirates used to approach (including the intercept with their skiff) is a common tactic.

• Site Administrator

I will agree with you EMoe, chapter 49 does not contain a cliffhanger, unlike 18 which has easily the world's evilest cliffhanger as of yet. Definitely the deciding vote for CJ in this years voting for King of Evil Cliffhangers.

When CJ promised a chapter in return for some promises, i had a feeling it wouldn't resolve the cliffhanger at all. I'm glad you all got my message to cross your fingers before you typed your responses to him. Therefore you are legally allowed to continue now on accusing CJ of the cliffhanger that he gave up :D

This chapter had some interesting information on it. First is that Sanchez made contact with associates who made contact with Ali to look for Trevor's transponder. Now if we look at this actual paragraph:

The Cartel has contacts in the Seychelles, and though they only specialize in smuggling, they have their own connections amongst the Somali pirates, who also partake in that trade. The gist of Sanchez's e-mail is that he gave his contact Atlantis's AIS code and anticipated route, and she was seen leaving the Seychelles. Fate was kind and there was a Somali boat near her course, which is going to attempt an interception any time now, far out at sea. According to Sanchez, ensuring that Trevor does not survive will not be an issue for them, and the bounty he offered should merely make it certain."

No where does it says the man with the binoculars was a Seychelles smuggler who made contact with a Somalian pirates. So we have a couple of scenarios which might bring attention to someone in the area. Could the man with the binoculars actually be law enforcement of some kind? It was mentioned that the Somalia boat was going to fish on some banks that belong to Madagascar that are seldom patrolled. If though they are alerted a Somalian boat is heading to them, they may be intercepted. Next could be that indeed the need for military intervention due to smuggling and pirating may have increased international presence in the area. Who knows may also be receiving Trevor's AIS and trying to hail him with no answer because he isn't on board.

I do imagine a dolphin will be coming into the scene. Not sure if it is folklore or not, but always seems that dolphins can tell when someone is in distress and will help instinctively. The other escape route may have to do with simple physics (Ha Ha, like I have any knowledge of physics :P ) I'm guessing the deeper one goes, the more pressure is being exerted on the object in the water. That is why deep sea divers have the iron helmet and submarines and submersibles all are made of heavy metal. So, the deeper Trevor sinks, and the more pressure on his body not only would the pressure become more and more unbearable, but wouldn't his waist and body be compressed upon itself? Couldn't his waist shrink an inch or two so he could rotate the belt around himself to the quick release is reachable?

As far as which way is up, only a bubble or two would be necessary to tell him which way that is. I guess the problem is that it is probably pretty dark down there. Even still if he has his mind still, he can tell which way his mouth is facing if air escapes or water comes in to determine the way to the surface.

Last point. at the point of the chapter ending, they hadn't started cutting or butchering Atlantis. They had ripped the nav display, but still structurely Atlantis is safe. If anyone were to approach the boat soon, I would imagine the pirates would jump ship and get out of there and leave a still in tact Atlantis to be found with on one on board.

Lots of possibilities, but they all involve a lot of luck.

I will agree with you EMoe, chapter 49 does not contain a cliffhanger, unlike 18 which has easily the world's evilest cliffhanger as of yet. Definitely the deciding vote for CJ in this years voting for King of Evil Cliffhangers.

When CJ promised a chapter in return for some promises, i had a feeling it wouldn't resolve the cliffhanger at all. I'm glad you all got my message to cross your fingers before you typed your responses to him. Therefore you are legally allowed to continue now on accusing CJ of the cliffhanger that he gave up :D

This chapter had some interesting information on it. First is that Sanchez made contact with associates who made contact with Ali to look for Trevor's transponder. Now if we look at this actual paragraph:

No where does it says the man with the binoculars was a Seychelles smuggler who made contact with a Somalian pirates. So we have a couple of scenarios which might bring attention to someone in the area. Could the man with the binoculars actually be law enforcement of some kind? It was mentioned that the Somalia boat was going to fish on some banks that belong to Madagascar that are seldom patrolled. If though they are alerted a Somalian boat is heading to them, they may be intercepted. Next could be that indeed the need for military intervention due to smuggling and pirating may have increased international presence in the area. Who knows may also be receiving Trevor's AIS and trying to hail him with no answer because he isn't on board.

I do imagine a dolphin will be coming into the scene. Not sure if it is folklore or not, but always seems that dolphins can tell when someone is in distress and will help instinctively. The other escape route may have to do with simple physics (Ha Ha, like I have any knowledge of physics :P ) I'm guessing the deeper one goes, the more pressure is being exerted on the object in the water. That is why deep sea divers have the iron helmet and submarines and submersibles all are made of heavy metal. So, the deeper Trevor sinks, and the more pressure on his body not only would the pressure become more and more unbearable, but wouldn't his waist and body be compressed upon itself? Couldn't his waist shrink an inch or two so he could rotate the belt around himself to the quick release is reachable?

As far as which way is up, only a bubble or two would be necessary to tell him which way that is. I guess the problem is that it is probably pretty dark down there. Even still if he has his mind still, he can tell which way his mouth is facing if air escapes or water comes in to determine the way to the surface.

Last point. at the point of the chapter ending, they hadn't started cutting or butchering Atlantis. They had ripped the nav display, but still structurely Atlantis is safe. If anyone were to approach the boat soon, I would imagine the pirates would jump ship and get out of there and leave a still in tact Atlantis to be found with on one on board.

Lots of possibilities, but they all involve a lot of luck.

B)..........,..I like the idea of the compression, and it fits, could his bound wrists do the same? Assuming Trevor makes it to the surface and makes it to a log. Remember the other slower yachts Trevor had been traveling with, some of them were armed and I'm sure they would recognize Trevor's boat being attacked. I wonder if Captain Ali will make it out of there alive!

B)..........,..I like the idea of the compression, and it fits, could his bound wrists do the same? Assuming Trevor makes it to the surface and makes it to a log. Remember the other slower yachts Trevor had been traveling with, some of them were armed and I'm sure they would recognize Trevor's boat being attacked. I wonder if Captain Ali will make it out of there alive!

So are you saying the compression would not be enough to trigger the quick release itself?? Maybe it should? He could just get his wrist just to slip out of the ropes.

Do you both realize that even if Trevor gets free in the third minute ... upon surfacing ... he has to make decompression stops ... getting to the surface quickly will give him the bends ... he would be lucky for a dolphin or a log for him to cling on but the bends is a killer ... he would need to be taken to a decompression chamber ... he could suffer damages if he doesn't ... that could mean he never sail again like Atlantis

They already cut the boom .... he would have engine power ... but he have to navigate manually but how could he if he has the bends

Another issue he would have to sail back to scheylless ... he could not continue his journey to Australia ... it would cost a fortune to put a new boom and temporarry electronics ... his dad could send it to him ... but Dirk is on the run ... and joel to send him the 6000 or 12000 euros ... you think that cover it? plus the money in the secret spot ... what will he do for food ... they already remove everything thats not nailed down...

If a car can be stripped in 20 minutes ... so can a boat easily ... time elapse 5 minutes .... by the time he gets to the surface the boat is mostly stripped ... and at least a quarter of a mile away ... heading back to the trawler.

Now if they make a mistake and the zodiac was accidently release while they scammbled to get out of the area because of a another boat siting. Then the adrift zodiac be the last means for Trevor to survive ... unconscious .... we can hope the currents would drift him to Australia ... and the airplane coast guard to search for him adrift ... that's if some word can get out to them ... maybe Joel and Lisa will find out from accidentally spying on Bridget and George

Remember if a few hours before they get word and Lisa and Joel are going to have sex in the guesthouse ... how could one not miss Bridget and George excitement ... also seeing George there ... that give gonzales something about georges involvement ... bridget will be in hot water again

So are you saying the compression would not be enough to trigger the quick release itself?? Maybe it should? He could just get his wrist just to slip out of the ropes.

Do you both realize that even if Trevor gets free in the third minute ... upon surfacing ... he has to make decompression stops ... getting to the surface quickly will give him the bends ... he would be lucky for a dolphin or a log for him to cling on but the bends is a killer ... he would need to be taken to a decompression chamber ... he could suffer damages if he doesn't ... that could mean he never sail again like Atlant

ing. Then the adrift zodiac be the last means for Trevor to survive ... unconscious .... we can hope the currents would drift him to Australia ... and the airplane coast guard to search for him adrift ... that's if some word can get out to them ... maybe Joel and Lisa will find out from accidentally spying on Bridget and George

B)....Nope, according to the google search I did, he may directly surface if he has not been down longer then 20 minutes at 30 meters (98 feet) without suffering from the bends But the pressure against the body is another story, his body will compress at that dept by almost 25%. As noted in the search, a balloon filled at sea level would be one fourth it's size at 30 meters down in the ocean waters. Trevor's arms are not as tired as his legs, and with a renewed burst of energy from being freed from his constraints, I believe an experienced diver like himself can pull it off! (Damn you goat, making me research this because I was so worried!!) :lol:

Edited by Benji

B)....Nope, according to the google search I did, he may directly surface if he has not been down longer then 20 minutes at 30 meters (98 feet) without suffering from the bends But the pressure against the body is another story, his body will compress at that dept by almost 25%. As noted in the search, a balloon filled at sea level would be one fourth it's size at 30 meters down in the ocean waters. Trevor's arms are not as tired as his legs, and with a renewed burst of energy from being freed from his constraints, I believe an experienced diver like himself can pull it off! (Damn you goat, making me research this because I was so worried!!) :lol:

Free diving Causes DCS

Decompression_stop

naui.org tables

Yup your right benji ... I forgot about how long you can be under water

In regular, you diving with tanks with measured air mixture for a certain decent dive and certain amount of time for decompression stops with a certain number of stops

But he's burnt up most of his O2 ... he's desperate for air ... he badly panic ... in the face of his own murder ... he not an experienced pearl diver

He bound for a rapid ascent .. once he figures which way is up (it still night time hard to see which way the bubbles go - he would have to feel his bubbles rise) ... but its dangerous ... he still risking something ... heart rate ... adrenalin ... CO2\NO2 rising

On wkki ... divers generally do a Safety stop at 5 min at 10 FT down.

Safety stop

As a precaution against any unnoticed dive computer malfunction, diver error or physiological predisposition to decompression sickness, many divers do an extra "safety stop"[7] in addition to those ordered by their dive computer or tables. A safety stop is typically 1 to 5 minutes at 3 to 6 metres (10 to 20 ft). They are even done during no-stop dives.

Ascent rate

In addition to stops, the diver must not exceed a safe ascent rate during the whole of the ascent from depth. Normally the time to ascend from the shallowest stop to the surface will take at least 1 minute. Typically with tables, the maximum ascent rate is 10 metres (33 ft) per minute when deeper than 6 metres (20 ft). Some dive computers have variable maximum ascent rates, depending on depth.

* Body Type: Typically, a person who has a high body fat content is at greater risk of altitude DCS. Due to poor blood supply, nitrogen is stored in greater amounts in fat tissues. Although fat represents only 15% of an adult normal body, it stores over half of the total amount of nitrogen (about 1 litre) normally dissolved in the body.

Cool - he might not have to worry about DCS if he has a low body fat - he not a body builder so I could save he's got 7% body fat at least

Dive_tables_NAUI.jpg

How to read those tables

it looks like he should do a 210 sec decompression stop at the 5M

At the 2 min he is struggling at 90 FT ... he can go deeper to even 110 FT ... at 2.5 min ... if he's deeper than 100FT he will require an extra decompression stop.

They say there is no such thing as a non-stop dive ... unless you ignore safety

Well for Trevor its a one dive ... not to make another for a quite a while

I wonder how he going to survive salt water dehydration if he doesn't have a raft or a boat

Free diving Causes DCS

Decompression_stop

naui.org tables

Yup your right benji ... I forgot about how long you can be under water

In regular, you diving with tanks with measured air mixture for a certain decent dive and certain amount of time for decompression stops with a certain number of stops

But he's burnt up most of his O2 ... he's desperate for air ... he badly panic ... in the face of his own murder ... he not an experienced pearl diver

He bound for a rapid ascent .. once he figures which way is up (it still night time hard to see which way the bubbles go - he would have to feel his bubbles rise) ... but its dangerous ... he still risking something ... heart rate ... adrenalin ... CO2\NO2 rising

On wkki ... divers generally do a Safety stop at 5 min at 10 FT down.

* Body Type: Typically, a person who has a high body fat content is at greater risk of altitude DCS. Due to poor blood supply, nitrogen is stored in greater amounts in fat tissues. Although fat represents only 15% of an adult normal body, it stores over half of the total amount of nitrogen (about 1 litre) normally dissolved in the body.

Cool - he might not have to worry about DCS if he has a low body fat - he not a body builder so I could save he's got 7% body fat at least

B)....... The easiest way to figure which way is up is to cup your hand above your nostrils while letting out some air, if you don't feel the bubbles hitting your hand you are going in the wrong direction. Adrenaline is a wonderful thing, it can make people do incredible super strength things, like a mother lifting a car to save her child. The scenario is now not out of reach for Trevor. Trevor is a swimmer and as shown through the entire saga doesn't mind swimming long distances with Joel, his body fat is nil.

B)....... The easiest way to figure which way is up is to cup your hand above your nostrils while letting out some air, if you don't feel the bubbles hitting your hand you are going in the wrong direction. Adrenaline is a wonderful thing, it can make people do incredible super strength things, like a mother lifting a car to save her child. The scenario is now not out of reach for Trevor. Trevor is a swimmer and as shown through the entire saga doesn't mind swimming long distances with Joel, his body fat is nil.

SWIMMERS: Body fat mystery!

I doubt his body fat be zero or even below 5%

Trevor diet is anything but healthy ... not eating the body builders diet of lean fat meats and veggies and special drink

I sent my diving friend the question of DCS and Trevor senerio ... we will see what he says ... I am sure your research has merit ... but still experience doesn't hurt

So I guess you don't have a diving buddy in vegas?? Who dives in sand :blink:

This chapter is not about Trevor!! :angry:

It's about Joel! :wub: And how awesome he looks in his red swimsuit. B) And how happy he made Lisa with his proposal. Women love that stuff. Joel's going to get laid for a month straight!!! 0:)

Great chapter, CJ!! :worship::worship:

Trevor is absent from the chapter.... But how much time has passed?

Narrative timing is tricky. The narrator (unless using retrospective, which has to be shown as such) generally covers scenes in chronological order. There are exceptions, such as covering two related scenes together. Also, when scenes are occuring simultaniously in the story, the narratior might stick to one, or jump back and forth.

In this case, what does it tell us? Okay, one scenario is that after we left Trevor, some time passed, and then we see Bridget and George for a few minutes, and then spend a couple of hours with Lisa and Joel, in which case hours have passed for Trevor. In that case, he should be nearly to the sea floor, ten thousand feet down, by now.

Or, if Bridget and George's scene occurred during Trevor's little pirate problem, the narrator then jumped to that scene, and then to Lisa and Joel's scene, continuing it to the end, and could jump back to Trevor at any point after we last saw him, even moments later.

Basically, we just don't know. :blink:

Oh, BTW... Trevor's little pirate problem has been foreshadowed, in part, by the pirate emoticon :chris: that's been in every chapter announcement in the announcement forum, just like the :nuke: was in LTMP. :)

Because I was nudged, I will certify that chapter 49 does not have a cliffie ~ and it is the only chapter I'll say that about at this time. B)

Thank you Emoe!!! But remember, that's true of all my chapters. :)

I will agree with you EMoe, chapter 49 does not contain a cliffhanger, unlike 18 which has easily the world's evilest cliffhanger as of yet.

18?!?!?!? Chapter 18? but but but.. there were no cliffies in 18... and wasn't 18 last year, and thus ineligible?

(I'm glad i'm not the only one who makes typos! :P)

Definitely the deciding vote for CJ in this years voting for King of Evil Cliffhangers.

:o But but but... I never use cliffhangers! And I'm not eligible for the voting in 2010!! :P

ACK! No no no! I now have quotes, and know how to use them! (see my siggy for references!) :P

There's an innate instinct that can "feel" up in most cases, by reading physiological clues (including the inner ear). for example,the differing pressure on the sinuses (very apparent if one ends up face up under water!) To expriance this firsthand, just go into any pool or body of water that's deep enough, go a few feet under, and start tristinag and turning with your eyes closed. You can "sense" which way is up. I noticed this while surfing; after a wipeout, when you've been thrust deep, you're in churning water that often has a lot of sand, so you keep your eyes shut, but finding the surface is no problem.

They'd taken the boom, too, and the electronics... and were getting busy with crowbars. Still though, you're right, they hadn't had long when the chapter ended. :)

B)....Nope, according to the google search I did, he may directly surface if he has not been down longer then 20 minutes at 30 meters (98 feet) without suffering from the bends But the pressure against the body is another story, his body will compress at that dept by almost 25%. As noted in the search, a balloon filled at sea level would be one fourth it's size at 30 meters down in the ocean waters. Trevor's arms are not as tired as his legs, and with a renewed burst of energy from being freed from his constraints, I believe an experienced diver like himself can pull it off! (Damn you goat, making me research this because I was so worried!!)

If Trevor stays down 20 minutes, nitrogen narcosis (the bends) would not bother him at all, because he'd be dead 0:)

SWIMMERS: Body fat mystery!

I doubt his body fat be zero or even below 5%

Trevor diet is anything but healthy ... not eating the body builders diet of lean fat meats and veggies and special drink

I sent my diving friend the question of DCS and Trevor senerio ... we will see what he says ... I am sure your research has merit ... but still experience doesn't hurt

So I guess you don't have a diving buddy in vegas?? Who dives in sand

For a male, body fat below 5 or 6 % can be dangerous. Even a lean swimmer would often have more (but well under 10%).

Fat content also varies by organ... for example, the human brain is about 60% fat! (though in my case, my brain varies from 110 to 120% fat...) :boy:

Great ref on the diving chart and depth issues! :)

I guess it's time to release the title of chapter 50. It's a good thing it's not anything ominous, like "Crushed"... Oh, um, actually that is the title, but don't worry about it. Nothing bad ever happens in my stories. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..