This is not a vampire story. It's about a vampire, at least someone who is living as a vampire, for now. It's a story about love, and war, and destiny... oh it's a story about a lot of things. Part horror, part fantasy, part myth, all strange.

There is a lot of sex... a LOT of sex but it isn't sex lie you have ever experienced it before. It used to be deadly but he's getting soft and suddenly killing his pets doesn't have the same appeal. He even finds himself being careful not to which puzzles him. Nevertheless some of the rooms are being refurbished, which isn't too hard given the nature of his house. He's going to have the blood bath removed as he has decided never to use it again.. maybe he should have told Daniel about it before he took him down the steps: but the taste of terror is so sweet.

Of course it all started with that boy. He'd thought he was the hunter on that day. Who would have guessed he would end up as the prey.

This is a different story; a very different story. It's not quite like anything you have ever read before... if it's not I'd really like to hear about the others.

Because it is so strange and it plays out quickly I am going to post quickly. On the advise of my awesome beta and beater I am thinking twice a week until you get into it and then once a week when everything settles... hah that is never.

Anyway read, enjoy, review and dispair.

Oh and please feel free to be as perverted as you please on this thread. You know how much I like it.

Clues? Where? Oh you think they are clues. Wait until you get a few more chapters under your belt.

I so hope it is as much fun here as the other two have been. You three have so livened up the discussions and some of them were even about the story :)

At least with this one I finished it before I started posting so I do actually know what's going to happen chapter to chapter.

Ahhhh!

A breath of fresh air, finally. Drawn in as it were from the :devil: 's own mouth. Yeah! I seriously think I can stomach this one.

I actually was kind of turned off by all of the *sex* between God's nemesis and a gorgeous blond-haired/blue-eyed cutie. :( Come ON! There was actually some --ugh--*KISSING* going on!

I'm going to partly blame that other pervert who maybe leaned the author toward "Oh YES! Lots of sex!" :angry:

But seriously Nephy. I don't recall any of your other many stories starting off like this one does. But that's a good thing, I know. Nephy's 'branching out' and she wants to shake the tree to rid it of the nuts. Fat chance!!:lol:

And Agaith? :wub:

If the first chapter turns you off then god help you for the rest of it. OMG is there some sex and it's sex like you've never seen before. This is a totally, totally different from anything else I have written.

As for being nice to 'Blondie'... let's just say this... I love this character. He is totally and absolutely f**king awesome. So what do you think I am going to do to him :) What do you think my vampire friend is going to do to him?

I bet you that no one (apart from Cia who's read it, will be able to guess where the story is going. This is such a total fantasy it will take you to realms unimagined. HAHA. Shortly speaking it's weird, but it's weird like me. This story is probably the most 'me' story I have written. I reckon that Tim Burton is going to be knocking on my door to produce this one. There are lots more characters than I usually have and I haven't decided which one Jonny Depp is going to play yet :)

I hope you won't get too shocked. Trust me, you will be shocked.

Yay somewhere new to play. :D

Nice start Nephy I think im gonna love blondie im gonna recycle a word from a few days ago as I its my word of the month and say hes seems feisty, I usually pixk out a fave in the first 2 chapters and stubbornly stick with that throughout and I reckon this time round it may just be blondie.

Im defo up for maintainin the fun of the last 2 threads though its been most entertaining. I have found myself eagerly awaitin the forum posts almost as much as the next chapters (but not quite as much hehe)

I know what you mean. I love having fun :)

I think you should reserve judgement for a while as this story is rich in characters. Although Blondie (aka Aqua) is fabulous there is another character we haven't met yet who is totally adorable and kind of sort of in some ways bears certain characteristics of someone you know. He's a few chapters away but I think you'll quickly come to love him as much as I, and everyone else in the story, do.

I have to say that fiesty is a great name for Aqua. Just to clear up what appears to be a slight misconception though... when I said white, I meant white. Aqua does not have blonde hair, not even light blonde like Astrin in Hostage, it is completely and utterly and totally white... like Ace (oops you haven't met Ace yet... he's in a compltely different story :):devil: )

Aqua is astonishing.

Hold on to your hats though because I don't think that you have ever read anything quite like this. I know that I have never written anything quite like it. It was something of a shock to me I have to admit. i started to write one story and ended up telling another. The sex came up far more often than I am used to writing and became a central theme of the story... everything is linked to it, so be prepared. You've had a tiny taste of what sex with my vamp is like and he goes much, much further :):devil: :devil: :devil:

When all is said and done Nephy, I KNOW we are going to love this story! :wub:

Ara? Are YOU blonde?

Agaith? Are YOU blonde? Nah! I've seen you up close! heh

OK!! It would appear that we are off on a brand new adventure!

But I can tell from your *comments* that I am going to have to keep copious notes all the way through this adventure while maintaining some sort of *crowd control* within my own self.

I'm about half 'shit-faced' right about now--but that's to be blamed on Ara.

Yay... we're off again.

I have to admit that some of this story was written when I was a little tipsy. I wonder if you can tell which parts. :)

Phana, if you're very nice to them perhaps Ara and Agaith with dye their hair blonde for you :):devil:

Im not blonde although I will admit in my youth I tried out blonde a few times to see if it made a difference, Unfortunately when I went blonde I also went quite mad and it generally resulted in me getting into all sorts of 'difficulties'. Im not sure why a hair colour influenced my behaviour however I was much more settled and tame when my natural brown. That being said I can also confirm that blondes do have lots more fun 0:)

Anyway look we arent even half way through the 1st page and its decending into madness now where did i leave that finger wagging :D

Im not blonde although I will admit in my youth I tried out blonde a few times to see if it made a difference, Unfortunately when I went blonde I also went quite mad and it generally resulted in me getting into all sorts of 'difficulties'. Im not sure why a hair colour influenced my behaviour however I was much more settled and tame when my natural brown. That being said I can also confirm that blondes do have lots more fun 0:)

Anyway look we arent even half way through the 1st page and its decending into madness now where did i leave that finger wagging :D

And what's wrong with that???? :) I like madness. And this story is definitely going to breed it :)

And less of the 'in my youth' crap. I am a decade older than you and therefore if I am still 'in my youth' then so must you be :)

I wonder what I would look like blonde... :)

Don't forget to post pictures of the result ;)

I have never been blonde, way too dark for that... but I like being green :)

Oh well now. For heaven's sake! I just had the biggest laugh of the freakin' CENTURY!!

Nephy as a *blonde*?? I mean, the "Dark Princess"? Wouldn't that just SCREAM "HO HO HO?" And with Xmas soo far off!! Ahhaaaa! WAY too precious!! Jesus CHRIST!!! You people need to stop with those mind-altering pharmaceuticals already!

Ara as a 'blonde'? Hell yes!! From his description of what/who he became all those many years ago, I would LOVE to party with him! In a grope situation 0:) oops, I meant 'group'. sheesh. I can't picture him as "Aqua" though. Ara would be WAY too active!

HOWEVER! I have a mental pic of a very cute dark-haired boy of the exact same age as "Aqua". I'm not talking about the *downer* part of the character, just the *laid-back* part. hmmm :wub:

Oops! Gotta go! I see the next chapter has been posted!:devil:

to/too

Edited by phana14

What where when hold on a moment why am I even typing when theres reading to be done. If your pullin my leg theres gonna be a reckoning :D

Several Minutes Later

Grrrrrrr you owe me a new F5 key Phana. And...........

funny-pictures-your-cat-is-disappointed-in-you.jpg

Edited by Ara

. I can't picture him as "Aqua" though. Ara would be WAY to active!

HOWEVER! I have a mental pic of a very cute dark-haired boy of the exact same age as "Aqua". I'm not talking about the *downer* part of the character, just the *laid-back* part. hmmm :wub:

BAD boy :) Just because you upset Ara and killed his F5 key I will pay your debt and post another chapter.

Reserve judgement on the Aqua situation until you get to know him a bit better. He's goddamn sexy and, when he gets going, feisty as hell.... and most certainly active. And he's not down for long.

funny-pictures-your-cat-is-disappointed-in-you.jpg

That is just too awesome for words

Edited by Nephylim

BAD boy :) Just because you upset Ara and killed his F5 key I will pay your debt and post another chapter.

Hey Phana the whole stories up and 3 new ones as well.....did it work did it work 0:)

Don't expect me to spoil you like this every time :)

It just pleases me to toy with you. Give you what you want until you're hooked and then make you pay :devil:

Enjoy. This is one of my favourite chapters. Only one of them though. I have lots of favourite chapters in this one :)

Wow, Just wow 2 chapters in and its already gotten raunchy. Aqua is totally my fave and I dont think theres anythin anyone will be able to do to change my mind.

You outdone yourself with that chapter tho Nephy i totally loved it to the point where I had to find another cat to express my omgness

7d3ede4e-bc91-4201-b5c6-d1b7ad9beb58.jpg

What I said over *there*! Dammit!

Nephy? Ara didn't really have TIME to read ch. two yet. He just wants us to see his pussy(s). :thumbdown:

On Topic! When you said that there was going to be a LOT of sex in this story, I got out the ole calculater and figured---well-- WRONG! After only two chapters, this is one of the most erotic stories I have read (if we discount the one I read years ago about a unicorn finding a boy bathing in the lake/ocean and.....you know? :devil:

Oh yeah!! We are going to run WILD with this one!

btw-for nephy's ears only. do you remember when the scarecrow's *straw* got 'lumpy' a while back? it happened again. 0:)

Wow, Just wow 2 chapters in and its already gotten raunchy. Aqua is totally my fave and I dont think theres anythin anyone will be able to do to change my mind.

You outdone yourself with that chapter tho Nephy i totally loved it to the point where I had to find another cat to express my omgness

7d3ede4e-bc91-4201-b5c6-d1b7ad9beb58.jpg

goddamned awesome!!! I'm glad you liked the story so far :) I'm sue you've noticed that this is somewhat different to my usual. And I think it is the most erotic story I have EVER written. It got me quite excited in parts. And yes, I love Aqua and he just keeps getting better BUT... there is another character that I am even more in love with. You'll see.

What I said over *there*! Dammit!

Nephy? Ara didn't really have TIME to read ch. two yet. He just wants us to see his pussy(s). :thumbdown:

On Topic! When you said that there was going to be a LOT of sex in this story, I got out the ole calculater and figured---well-- WRONG! After only two chapters, this is one of the most erotic stories I have read (if we discount the one I read years ago about a unicorn finding a boy bathing in the lake/ocean and.....you know? :devil:

Oh yeah!! We are going to run WILD with this one!

btw-for nephy's ears only. do you remember when the scarecrow's *straw* got 'lumpy' a while back? it happened again. 0:)

;)

Im afraid we could all the the 'for Nephy's ears only' part phana! :P

CRAP!!

But she got it, and I doubt if either of you knows where that came from. Do you? A prize for the 'winner'! No no, Nephy, hush. And no pm's! grrrr