You ARE aware that your elevator has stopped well before it reached the cat--oops-penthouse, right?

And are those captions yours, or are they of the *buy-one/get-one-free* variety?

And to keep the 'whines' down--here. *tosses Ara a :wub: *

edit: spell

Edited by phana14

Chapter 3 results:

Took an extra looong time to read this chapter.

Keyboard kept pushing me further back. (made it really hard, to read).

Didn't have enough time to take the necessary notes--which is going to force me to reread this. :D

Have decided to take up smoking! :wacko:

And Nephy? I honestly didn't think you had it in you! :lmao:

Fair enough.

Although it is my turn to ask for lots of hugs :(

(Anyway off to read chapter 3 hopefully that will make me feel better)

If it's hugs you need then you've got them! But why do you need them?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

If it's hugs you need then you've got them! But why do you need them?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Short version = Chickened out of being with a guy last night, then losing phone and safety goggles...

*sigh*

Hugs for Agaith :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks to both of you

And that chapter was something else Nephy :D

Short version = Chickened out of being with a guy last night, then losing phone and safety goggles...

*sigh*

I wouldnt worry about it really though. I think weve all been there and what Nephy said is prob true. Im a great believer in fate and things happen because they are meant to and when it does you will have a few chapters of Fallen behind you and will blow their mind. Im sure theirs a double entendre I could use here but I cant quite see it. Oh and always remember

In place of a hug I would like to offer

cat_hug.jpg

Edited by Ara

I wouldnt worry about it really though. I think weve all been there and what Nephy said is prob true. Im a great believer in fate and things happen because they are meant to and when it does you will have a few chapters of Fallen behind you and will blow their mind. Im sure theirs a double entendre I could use here but I cant quite see it. Oh and always remember

In place of a hug I would like to offer

Im afraid i cant see the pic Ara :(

But I'll imagine its something funny and uplifting and to do with cats :)

• Site Administrator
Mind you... if you are going to wait until you have a handle on all of the characters and a basic grasp of where the story is going to take you... then that is around the last three chapters :P

Oh gods yes. Trust me peoples, you will not see where this is going no matter how much you try. However, any literary ride designed by Nephy is always packed full of fun. Especially this one with its frequent trips into the bedroom, bathroom, garden... :devil:

I have to say that Astaria is my favorite character. Her place in the story might be understated but is so very vital. Plus I just think she's cool.

Oh gods yes. Trust me peoples, you will not see where this is going no matter how much you try. However, any literary ride designed by Nephy is always packed full of fun. Especially this one with its frequent trips into the bedroom, bathroom, garden... :devil:

I have to say that Astaria is my favorite character. Her place in the story might be understated but is so very vital. Plus I just think she's cool.

Bah blondie or as we have been rightly told Aqua is my fave and will remain so stubbornly and forever or at least until ive met everyone and am ready to re-evaluate. At which point i still reckon ill stick to blondie.

Theres certainly lots of action though not that im complaining its just when she warned us we wouldd be treated to lots of it im not sure I quite expected this much.

Oh and finally I am happy to announce the hangovers cleared and I have recovered from my night out. Someone remind me not to go as the Easter Bunny to a halloween night next year tho as most of my mates are still takin the piss. Youd think they would be used to it by now cnsiderin last year I went as Cupid but hey if they are takin the piss outta me they are leavin everyone else alone

And I notice that you are certainly keeping an 'eye' on this thread! :great:

HAHA, bu you've read the whole story.

And guys if it all gets too much then this is the lady to blame. She assures me it suitable for your delicate eyes to read AND that your minds, once plunged into your trousers will still be able to understand the complexities of the story. So, if you get lost or overxcited it's Cia's fault

. Someone remind me not to go as the Easter Bunny to a halloween night next year tho as most of my mates are still takin the piss. Youd think they would be used to it by now cnsiderin last year I went as Cupid but hey if they are takin the piss outta me they are leavin everyone else alone

That I would really like to see. Surely there must be photos.

That I would really like to see. Surely there must be photos.

I dont photograph - Seriously I think the last photo my mother has of me is from a holiday when I was 13, I dont like havin my photo taken and I dont even possess a camera Not sure why its just one of my 'many' quirks

Why would anyone be waiting for pictures of Ara in the shower? He has already shown us a CLASSICAL erotic snap of 'himself'?

I only WISH that I could let my hand leave that distressed kitty just long enough to travel slowly up that watered left leg and travel slowly over that curvature which is begining to show just as the goddam picture cuts us off. creep!

Soooo.....Nephy? I kinda need some help here? You know?

*Puts on call operator voice *

"Im afraid Miss Nephy isnt available at this time sir, in the meantime is there anything I can help you with?" :)

*pushes Agaith into the shower and orders him to retrrieve the bar of soap from the floor*

@ Nephy--Wednesday will be just ducky, you green-eyed beauty!

@ Ara--Thanks for leaving the soap there. Guess I'll 'owe' you now?