Don't exclude yourself out of being certifiable Ara! It would be a bit rich if you did! :P

And im not insane...just a bit loopy :)

I am most definately included. After all to coin a phrase You dont have to be mad to post here but it helps :blink:

I am most definately included. After all to coin a phrase You dont have to be mad to post here but it helps :blink:

I take my 'happy pill' before i read Nephy's stories :P

(Dont twist the meaning of 'happy pill' I know what you lot are like! :P )

Yay more Nephy more. Seems the ice has started to thaw and we are getting to see *gasp* some emotions in our vamp as well. This is good as if he continued to be mean id just have to kick his ass myself :lol:.

Good job things calmed a little in this chapter tho poor Phana was gettin to 'worked up'. at least this one should allow him to cool off a little ahead of the next spike of sexual shennanigans. Dont let him cool down to much tho as I do believe a certain other poster here likes to keep him on edge :D

Right im off to read the other offering and see what youve come up with

Good job things calmed a little in this chapter tho poor Phana was gettin to 'worked up'. at least this one should allow him to cool off a little ahead of the next spike of sexual shennanigans. Dont let him cool down to much tho as I do believe a certain other poster here likes to keep him on edge :D

Who's that Ara? I can't figure out who you mean :)

Chapter 3! Does anyone other than me see this entire story (so far) as anything OTHER than a win/win deal? We are only into this to the depth of three chapters and it has become more addictive than I ever could have thought! Even driving home this afternoon I'm talking to the windshield (from the INSIDE) cussing dirtbags who are slowing me down! It's Wednesday, people! Nephy promised another chapter of "Fallen"!

Neph! WOW! And that is for all three chapters so far. SO :great: !!

I'm here for the duration. I had NO idea that you had this in you. Now you have me captivated on several 'fronts'. :2thumbs:

*Gushing* over, for now. :wub:

But I'm SERIOUS, Nephy!:wub:

As an aside-could you give us a tiny hint as to Sacha and Aqua's developing relationship? (do they 'get-it-on?) Just curious.0:)

All I will say is that there is going to be a lot of 'getting on'. My absolute favourite character appears in the next chapter. I hope that you will all fall in love with him as deeply as I have.

This is how he's introduced

As I do so my attention is caught by a large black car which pulls into the kerb at the other side of the road. I can

Hmmmm Cia and Nephy are combining together to form some sort of super tormentor. I dont like this i dont like it one bit.

I have the flirts one side the tormentors the other and just poor little old me whose trying to keep us focused on the story and keep everyone behaving

Well let me tell you all this if this sort of behaviour continues then I will be forced to unleash my secret weapon

%3Ca%20href=funny-pictures-evil-genius-cat-is-e.jpg">

Edited by Ara

Hmmmm Cia and Nephy are combining together to form some sort of super tormentor. I dont like this i dont like it one bit.

I have the flirts one side the tormentors the other and just poor little old me whose trying to keep us focused on the story and keep everyone behaving

Well let me tell you all this if this sort of behaviour continues then I will be forced to unleash my secret weapon

%3Ca%20href= ">

Yes, let us blank Nephy and Cia until... oh wait Cia's a mod. Sod that idea! :P

Who's a flirt? Not me that's for sure :)

And that picture is soooooooo funny! :lmao:

You crack me up everytime Ara :)

:hug:

Ara! For heavens sake!

I've tried and tried to come up with something 'jerky' about that damned cat, but I have to give up.

Actually ALL of your kitties are so perfect; both in speech AND deliciousness. yummy :wub:

So GET WITH THE STRAIGHT STORY and to hell with your preconceptions of what GA is about!!

*ga* (girls abound) (girls allright) (girls are--eeeww, I see what you mean--yucky.)

Ara is one mean person, girls. :lmao:

musta been Ara's booze that caused me to rant over/threads. damned catman :wacko:

Edited by phana14

It's time for me to hijack this thread. :P :P

Feel free to call me a sadist. :P There're a few things I want to do with Luma.

1. Use my charm to steal Aqua from him. This should piss him off most.
  2. Clone him. Luma sounds like a person who can't be subservient to anyone. So, two Lumas can't cooperate. They will kill one another. :P
  3. Introduce Agaith as Luma's last pet. I mean, Agaith isn't that beautiful, so Luma probably doesn't want him. But surely Agaith should be able to pull off pranks and all kinds of troubles within the ranks. Bwahaha! :P :P :P :P :P

Surely the wrong twit has been getting spanked here!! I saw an emoticon the other day showing a person mauling someone's head! I can't IMAGINE why THAT thought just came up!!:ph34r:

And as far as Agaith goes :wub: !! It has been said: "Greater love hath no man.....":read:

SO! Back off, bitch!! Or do I have to pull strings? =:devil: :devil: