Ii's over, done, finished, gone, ended.

Thanks for all your support guys.

As for the person on whom I based Bridge... I can so see him ending up just like Bridge... well if not ruling the world and taking care of the essence of the universe... then at least owning his little part of it and making it a much better place.

Edited by Nephylim

Thank you for this story! :) it is simply outstanding.. :)

I ran outta words during the review.. :P

I missed a bit there.. "in peace".. he he.. That i hope they are in peace now.. :)

**still imagining Lumin'el and Rapha'el encircled in the wings of the Seraph**

Nephy that was a hell of a ride, you where certainly correct at the start when you said we wouldnt be able to predict how it would move and what the end would be like.

Star was still my fave even at the end although I will admit Bridge was pretty awesome. It was also an interesting approach to take to mythology religion etc and I liked how it all intertwined

My final thoughts

128699594887923951.jpg

And thinks this story was as well.

I'm glad you followed. I know it went really fast at the end and I was a little afraid that people would get lost and not quite follow what was going on. I have a LOT of myth and legend woven in with my soul and I was afraid of assuming that people already knew too much. Fallen angels, in particular, are a passion of mine and they crop up all over the place. Don't you think they're sexy as hell; especially Lumi'el :) He's totally and absolutely my absolute favourite fallen angel :)

Oh and I forgot to thank you and tell you how grateful I am for your fun, support and kitteh's :) You brighten my life... as do the other protagonists Agaith and Phana. What would I do without you all :)

That was such a good story!

wow :)

I didnt know much about the myths and legends stuff but I love it when I read it and that was so good to read.

Yes all the characters are sexy ;) but the feelings that are protrayed show that the sex really isn't just sex.

Ive loved every story I've read of yours Nephy and I doubt that trend is going to end anytime soon :)

(P.S that was sweet of you to mention me :P )

• Like 1