hehe what do you expect we like to have mindless fun in the calm between chapters we go all off topic and chat about lumpy straw and I start linking cute cat based pictures to try and express my emotions

128742002673914289.jpg

In our defence though we are really only at the beginning so its gonna take a little time to build into the same sort of craziness as the last 2 I think we are just biding our time and waiting until we have a handle on all of the chars and a basic grasp of where the story is gonna take us. And I have a whole host of cat base emotions that im gonna share with you. It may well be my theme for the next week or 2

Edited by Ara

In our defence though we are really only at the beginning so its gonna take a little time to build into the same sort of craziness as the last 2 I think we are just biding our time and waiting until we have a handle on all of the chars and a basic grasp of where the story is gonna take us. And I have a whole host of cat base emotions that im gonna share with you. It may well be my theme for the next week or 2

I certainly don't objet to the cats.

Mind you... if you are going to wait until you have a handle on all of the characters and a basic grasp of where the story is going to take you... then that is around the last three chapters :P

0:) 0:) 0:):D

Yes! The answer is YES!!

*I* want to talk about the story! Yes I do!

Nephy, I have a feeling that you are heading to the top of my all-time favorite authors! As we speak poor old dead Sam (hold on!) Clemens has taken a back seat to Stephen King.

I think maybe by the next chapter (or so) heh I will be in a better position to rate YOUR position on my list! :music:

And you have the right to name your characters anything you choose to, but when it comes to:

*Blondie*!! I don't understand why you are naming him 'Aqua', "a light, greenish blue". Based upon your description we should be calling him *Whitey*!:lmao:

Anyway, ch. 2 was an eyeopener for me (prob ALL of us!) what with all that hot steaming breathing and twisting and groping and moaning and exchanging things!! And it isn't EVEN X-MAS!

(phana runs off looking for some FIELD mice).

I can assure you there is going to be a LOT more than that. And there are going to be awesome characters to do it with. At first I think you are going to be a bit overwhelmed with characters to start with but bear with me, they are all going to be coming together in the end.

Next chapter will be up Sunday. Here's a tiny part as a taster

Lost in pleasure Daniel is barely conscious and that has nothing to do with me. There is no thought in his head, he merely exists; experiencing, reacting. Oh god I love them like this.

WARNING there is some very starnge and very graphic sex - like this

Daniel is lost in ecstasy, Pen has his eyes closed and head thrown back, following him and I am surrounded with the smells, sights and sounds of sex. There is only one thing missing. Thrusting gently into Daniel

You scare the livin' hell out of me sometimes!

You excite my thought processes ALL of the time!

And how many times do we have to tell you/ask you/BEG you for more? :angry:

As a child I learned some pretty good words to describe what you are doing to us right now.:thumbdown:

Bah here we go again, I see im still forgotten in this love fest, :,(

Im so upset I cant even find a cat picture to express my sadness. Oh no wait heres one

355c923581af31909967ab045c4548cc_why%5B1%5D.jpg

Anyway back to Nephy with a wow I cant wait to see that scene in all its glory, I think im gonna have to watch the blood pressure on this one though I mean by sunday we will be 3 chapters in and more goin on between the sheets than I was expectin in an entire posting

Edited by Ara

Im sorry Ara :(

It was Phana that started it by :wub: ing me! :P

I will give you a hug now and i will try to remember to include you in future :)

:hug:

(Sworry once more)

Also, Im rather annoyed that picture didnt go any higher! :devil:

Yea Ara that was such a selfish picture BUT in an attempt to make up for the hugging I shall let loose a secret that I was going to keep until you read it for yourself... *whispers to Ara.... there is a character called Ara in the story and he is quite awesome*

And by the way.... as far as the sex is concerned it is only going to get worse.... or better LOL :devil:

Bah here we go again, I see im still forgotten in this love fest, :,(

Im so upset I cant even find a cat picture to express my sadness. Oh no wait heres one

355c923581af31909967ab045c4548cc_why%5B1%5D.jpg

Anyway back to Nephy with a wow I cant wait to see that scene in all its glory, I think im gonna have to watch the blood pressure on this one though I mean by sunday we will be 3 chapters in and more goin on between the sheets than I was expectin in an entire posting

I don't know where you are finding these kitty pictures but this one has an almost *human-like* expression of sadness that SO fits your current attitude. I seriously say this to you--it almost put me in a 'funk'!

:wub: Ara. How could you talk about being left out in the cold?:wub: Huh?

Anyone with eyes can clearly see what the problem is here. Take the damn cat out for a walk!:D Don't bother with the towel--it's dark out already!

@ Nephy. I just moments ago saw the cutest blonde (16-18?) with the long kinda hair that so turns you on. He was *on-camera* talking to a reporter and when he flipped his head to get his hair out of his eyes he exposed the sexiest blemish-free throat I think I have EVER seen! Guess what my first, and immediate, thought was. I wanted so badly to bite his neck. It only took a second for me to realize where THAT came from.:devil:

@ ?-- I haven't forgotten you, my other life! We just have to be more discrete with communication methods. But don't despair, as it's only a phase he's going through. hugs

Anyway, it's quite clear to me that before long we are ALL going to need some serious therapy.:wacko:

before long??? Haha. You totally make me laugh. It was so cruel of you to mention that boy to me. I can picture him in my head and I feel somewhat lustful. Although I generally go for dark hair I suppose he could dye it.

So who is ? then? now it's your turn to tease and intrigue.

I am glad you are not forgetting Ara... now i am the only one left out in the cold :( Luky I like it.

I'm off to put up the Halloween decorations. See you later.

Yay a character called Ara. In keeping with my theme all I can say to this is

funny-pictures-excited-proposal-cat.jpg

Back to the matter at hand though Im all recovered and excited about whats gonna happen next. I am also most intrigued to know who it is Phana wanted to sink his teeth into. As for the sex i think im gonna go with better based on how its been so far and keep my eyes glued. And dont worry bout all the huggin and keepin it quiet Phana who am I to stand in the way. Although I have built up a reliable store of emotions now that I can express in the form of a cat and I have one just waiting to go next time you two get it on :D

@ ?-- I haven't forgotten you, my other life! We just have to be more discrete with communication methods. But don't despair, as it's only a phase he's going through. hugs

Who is the question mark phana? :P

before long??? Haha. You totally make me laugh. It was so cruel of you to mention that boy to me. I can picture him in my head and I feel somewhat lustful. Although I generally go for dark hair I suppose he could dye it.

So who is ? then? now it's your turn to tease and intrigue.

I am glad you are not forgetting Ara... now i am the only one left out in the cold :( Luky I like it.

I'm off to put up the Halloween decorations. See you later.

Awww nephy of course we hug you!

:hug:

Yay a character called Ara. In keeping with my theme all I can say to this is

that cat pic is so cute!

(This thread really brings out the gay side in me :P )

Nephylim. I have never in my life (so far) felt an urge to *bite* another human neck until I saw that report. And the only authors that I can think of would be you and (of course) Comicality who could inspire such an emotion.

? is :wub: ! RUN WILD!!!! My :wub: knows!

Nephy. Huggies times a billion!!!

Ara, I would love to have any one of your kitties over for dinner some evening!:D

? Smoochies!:wub:

Nephylim. I have never in my life (so far) felt an urge to *bite* another human neck until I saw that report. And the only authors that I can think of would be you and (of course) Comicality who could inspire such an emotion.

? is :wub: ! RUN WILD!!!! My :wub: knows!

Nephy. Huggies times a billion!!!

Ara, I would love to have any one of your kitties over for dinner some evening!:D

? Smoochies!:wub:

You really answered my question with that phana :angry:

Don't have much time on here today because of Halloween festivities. Will post a new avatar later and for now I am editing the next chapter of Fallen which wil be posted in the next few minutes.

Hold on to your hats... or something

Edited by Nephylim

1001 curses upon you Nephy, I have jusy awoken from my Fancy dress festivities yesterday, I am most certainly not feeling 100% and I should be curled up on the couch watchin cartoons (Thundercats is great for a hangover) but no now im feelin frisky and like wakin up the other half. I really should have waited before reading :D

On reflection however another fine chapter of what is turning into another fine story, I do find myself really lookin forward to what and when your posting and will make every effort to not be really hungover for the next part. Anyway you enjoy your halloween festivities and make sure you have a couple of vodkas for me as I sure as hell wont be touchin it for a day or 2

Oh and the theme for today

hangover-cat.jpg

Edited by Ara