Ok... that sounds like a challenge to me. Knowing what is to come I am prepared to bet you that you will not be able to find a suitable kitty (as insanely paradoxically sexually obectively assessed by the other members of the forum) for all of the chapters of FALLEN.

The gauntlet is down. Are you cat man enough to accept the challenge :P

• Site Administrator

This chapter was a pivotal one for me when I read this. I had to take a break from the story for a few days, it was too emotional and I just cried my eyes out. It didn't get much easier to read this go round either. This isn't the 'worst' I've ever read when it comes to a chapter just breaking my heart but it was close to it. Knowing what is to come though, as soon as I made my way back to the story I wished I had continued right away. From one extreme to the other this story plays the emotions (and lusts) of the readers like a master. I can't think of a single one I didn't experience as I read and the journey this second time round is just as good!

• Like 1

Yep. Ummm shouldn't we be at least make a pretence of discussing something to do with the story in here? Not that cats are off topic any more :)

I will give you a nugget of information. This story wasn't written to be read by anyone but me :) Now you see what I think about when I'm not satisfying you guys. And this was the one I actually decided might be safe for others to read Be afraid... be very afraid.

Actually that's true. I started off trying to be a twisted version of Mark Arbour and see how many ways I could think of, of having sex. Which is why there is so much of it and so little apparent coherent story in the first part. But then I suddenly started to see lots of little things coming together and turning into a rolling stone that inevitably grew into an explosive storyline. I was very surprised when I looked back and realised that there were little bits and pieces in every chapter that added to the explosion.

I think of this story as not only a story about sex but a story that is sex. Slow and highly erotic foreplay building to that rather strange tingle in the balls to a final explosion that leaves you feeling a bit dazed and sticky.

Hope you have a cat for that :)

Oh and Bridge... well Bridge was based on someone in particular... I mean his 'feel' and not his story... but even he went in unexpected directions althouh he remains throughout my absolutely favourite character, maybe because whenever I wrote him it made me think of the person he's loosely based on who always makes me smile and who I have a lot of time and respect for.

Aqua of course is very close behind but he's not based on anyone I know. There are, however two characters introduced in these chapter who definitely are based on people I know/knew who had a huge effect on me... unsurprisingly.

Hehe we can discuss the story to Im not sure if the cats will have run out by the end anyway I cant usually keep a theme up for too long before i get tired of it. I reckon i have maybe a week before the cats and me lose interest in eachother and Im onto a new theme

Theres not much I can say storywise other than sheesh, There all involved in one crazy love in and it seems everyones gettin a bit of everyone in here hehe

Seriously that vamp has some stamina Im jealous hes tirin me out thinkin bout it :)

Anyway if this is the safe story im defo worried for my sanity if/when the next one is delivered into the public realm

Oh you wont win, im happy to pop out a cat per chapter but i think ill confine them to that, I dont give in so easily and to prove that in your honour I have located your kitteh alter ego

funny-pictures-vampire-cat-rises-from-nap1.jpg?w=450&h=337

That was a nice change of pace, I can realy see why you gave warmed to Bridge Nephy hes totally sweet, its just a shame blonddie i mean aqua I mean Star :) is in it otherwise hed be my fave. As it is im still lovin the feisty vulnrability that Star has.

Its also nice to see the budding relationships and the beginnings of some friendships. You and Cia where totally right though this really does take you on some twists and turns. Im not sure whats gonna happen next which makes it totally fun.

As for the kitteh this one for me was defined by Bridge and Stars moments and that for ne requires the deployment of

cat-hug-5.jpg

Sorry hun, can't see the kitteh :(

If you think you've seen twists and turns you aint seen nothing yet. I'm only just getting warmed up. I'm still rounding off characters and getting their personalities fixed so you won't get confused later. I think it's pretty much from here that things start warming up and the main story starts to emerge. i love love love Bridge but I think you will like Star too, especially as things go on. He's spectacular.

peek-a-boo! :wacko:

Have I missed anything worthwhile? Like--

Is Agaith still writing? :blink:

Is Ara getting more sex in two chapters than I have in a lifetime?:music:

Is Nephy still the 'Queen' of smu erotically sensuous storytelling? :devil:

And lastly, is Nephylim's 'shadow' still hanging around over there on the left with her claws on the red button? :ph34r:

I have to go do some catching up!:boy:

Me and my... shadow, walking down the avenue. Me and my... shadow, all alone and feeling... randy :):devil:

I am quie happy to accept the title of Queen of Smut. I like being smutty it's so much better than being prissy.

Things are moving on a pace and I wonder whether anyone has picked up any clues about what's going on yet :)

And where is Ara's kiteh... want one :(

Not my fault the last one broke heres my backup Kitteh for this one again dedicated to the Bridge and Star moment because it made me

a_008.jpg

Back to business wb Phana :hug: and im all for me gettin laid more hehe

Edited by Ara

:2thumbs:

Not my fault the last one broke heres my backup Kitteh for this one again dedicated to the Bridge and Star moment because it made me

a_008.jpg

Back to business wb Phana :hug:and im all for me gettin laid more hehe

I haven't been pleasured by Star yet, so I don't understand to whom you are referring. Is that one of the P...... that you have been seen hanging with?

WOW! A person takes a 'tiny' sabbatical and loses 'big' time. :wacko:

I DO know that Luma is the cats' ass!!:worship:

I want all of the 'boys' to continue to be treated the way that they are now being treated--with compassion!

I think that "we" are going for a little walk in the park.

You should catch up. A lot has happened since you went away :)

Another chapter on its way soon and it's a lovely gentle one... the calm before the storm. Soon, very soon the story slams into gear and goes screetching of in so many different directions it will leave you dizzy

Is Agaith still writing? :blink:

Agaith is still here and alive and kicking Phana :P

You should catch up. A lot has happened since you went away :)

Another chapter on its way soon and it's a lovely gentle one... the calm before the storm. Soon, very soon the story slams into gear and goes screetching of in so many different directions it will leave you dizzy

So many directions it will leave you dizzy....I think ill prepare by going round Spaghetti Junction several times! :lmao: