All funny businesses are welcome in Australia

An article in The Australian, "Strong Aussie dollar attracts the funny business"

http://www.theaustra...6-1225940901809

Amusing.. and amazing. :P

Thank god I'm graduating so I'll have some time shaking my head at American jokes. :)

You little shit! You look like you are about 4-5 years old! What are you graduating from? "Fingers-101"?

I'm so sorry Greedya! You just opened a new book to me and I could NOT resist! Hugs!:wub:

oh no monkey ... I mean Kola Business? and Kangaroo Courts??

You know, the secret formula of Koaka Koala was stolen from Australia and Americans rename it to Coca Cola.

Oh man, I'm surprised you know Kangaroo Courts exist. That means drop bears don't think you taste good enough for dinner. :P

• Like 1

You little shit! You look like you are about 4-5 years old! What are you graduating from? "Fingers-101"?

I'm so sorry Greedya! You just opened a new book to me and I could NOT resist! Hugs!:wub:

Damnit! Don't let my appearance fool you! :P I'm a little genius who can use my fingers to give pleasure beyond measure.

Seriously, please don't apologise. Friendly bantering is great. And please... DON'T HUG ME. That's just an excuse to rub your worm against my python! :P :P :P

• Like 1

And such a NASTY little thing, too!

I could tell you stories of real PYTHONS that you would only gasp at! :*) I'm thinking that at least ONE of them would have made it into the record books if it wasn't for that stupid thing over in *Nam*! :angry: