German Book

i think i've finally worked out how to post on this site.

sorry for hijacking this thread, just wanted to ask a quick question. I'm working on a book at the moment with gay main characters. the problem is, the book is in german. would anyone here be interested in it? let me know, and i may have by that stage worked out how to post bits of a book here.

take care

howie

i think i've finally worked out how to post on this site.

sorry for hijacking this thread, just wanted to ask a quick question. I'm working on a book at the moment with gay main characters. the problem is, the book is in german. would anyone here be interested in it? let me know, and i may have by that stage worked out how to post bits of a book here.

take care

howie

niemand?

wirklich niemand?

howie

Well, what is the book about? Is it fantasy or mystery or something else? You need to give a bit more details.

Tob :ph34r:

sorry. it's a bit pyschological. it's set in the future, but only a bit in the future, so it's not science fiction. it's about two guys with bad childhoods who somehow find each other. it's totally unrealistic. a sort of cinderella story. it's not anywhere near ready, but a few chapters are almost fine. it would probably get close to a pg-rating (apart from one scene at the end of the book), so don't expect graphic sex scenes. let me know if you're interested

howey

I would like to take a closer look. There is nothing wrong with a bit of 'Cinderella' in your story - fairy tales have their place in literature, too. :) And movies like 'Pretty Woman' prove that the theme is still interesting to people nowadays.

I don't care much about any rating related to sexual content. I have read great stories without even the hint of anything remotely sexual and rather poor tales where every encounter was blown way out of proportion to 10000+ words of graphic sex. All that matters is that it fits the story you are going to tell and that you - as an author - are truly satisfied with the amount of verbal erotic presented in your work. If you just cut it out because you are shy about it or you feel the need to fit a certain rating, this usually tends to have a rather negative impact on your work.

Would be nice to hear from you, Howie.

Wind in your fur and stars in your eyes.

LazyWolf

Hi Howie.

Well, if you're thinking about posting it online, you should offer it to a german audience. ;)

I suppose there are quite a few german people surfing gayauthors (as myself), but I it's not the right place for german content.

A well known german site with gay fiction is www.nickstories.de. Take a look at it. I can only advise to submit your work there.

Beste Gr

Hi Howie.

Well, if you're thinking about posting it online, you should offer it to a german audience. ;)

I suppose there are quite a few german people surfing gayauthors (as myself), but I it's not the right place for german content.

A well known german site with gay fiction is www.nickstories.de. Take a look at it. I can only advise to submit your work there.

Beste Gr