[Adam Phillips] CC, Chapter 27

Anya-

I have an idea of what happens in the storyline, but I don't know details. You think if I knew exact details, I'd be posting in this forum BEGGING Adam to write faster?

I can say that if I knew it was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad ending, I would be warning y'all off from the damn story. I'd be treating it like it was ebola. But I've been busy peddling this story as if I were getting royalties or something. laugh.gif (so the ending better be good, dagnabit!)

However, I think Adam is a terrible, terrible tease. TERRIBLE. It is my belief that we (us lowly fans patiently/not-so-patiently waiting for new chapters) are very entertaining to him, and I think he is dragging out the publishing of this story to keep us in agony.

I"m sort of kidding. We're not too far off from the end, and I know Adam's been just a little bit pre-occupied. I s'pose I'll give him a pass. wink.gif

I do belive this is very entertaining. Read your antics is hilarious. :funny:

As for being patient, I actually stoped reading by chapter 22, I can't stand have just "small" parts of the story and with so much time in between, -that shows how patient I am-. I rather wait till the end of the story so I can read it as a whole, but I might as well indulge myself by christmas and read the latest chapters I've skipped, that would be a little xmas gift, but with all the fuss about this chapter (27) and bad stuff, I'm not sure if I should do it.

Anyway this is a great story because I'm sure all of us react to it in so many and different leves; in my case my heart broke at certain times, damn Andy!.

Well see ya guys and have great holidays.

Edited by SENSEMYA

I do belive this is very entertaining. Read your antics is hilarious. :funny:

As for being patient, I actually stoped reading by chapter 22, I can't stand have just "small" parts of the story and with so much time in between, -that shows how patient I am-. I rather wait till the end of the story so I can read it as a whole, but I might as well indulge myself by christmas and read the latest chapters I've skipped, that would be a little xmas gift, but with all the fuss about this chapter (27) and bad stuff, I'm not sure if I should do it.

Anyway this is a great story because I'm sure all of us react to it in so many and different leves; in my case my heart broke at certain times, damn Andy!.

Well see ya guys and have great holidays.

Glad we are entertaining you, too. blink.gif My heart broke for both Matt and Andy at several points in the story. There were also several times where I wanted to yell at them both or lock them in a room together.

Originally, I wasn't going to re-read the story until Adam finished. Then, I let him convince me to read each chapter as they were re-released.

I suppose I could be using this time to (a) work on my schoolwork, (B) read the other stories Adam has recommended, or © get some sleep.

nah.

Sensymeya you shouldn't say stuff like that about Andy *looks around for Adam* ....not here phew.... hahah just kidding :P

Honestly..sometimes the story got too much for me too..but I never thought about waiting for Adam to finish because the chapters took so long...just read it..it will be worth it..even if you have to wait long for new chapters..after some time the wait becomes easier ;)

Edited by Anya
  • Like 1

Glad we are entertaining you, too. blink.gif My heart broke for both Matt and Andy at several points in the story. There were also several times where I wanted to yell at them both or lock them in a room together.

Originally, I wasn't going to re-read the story until Adam finished. Then, I let him convince me to read each chapter as they were re-released.

I suppose I could be using this time to (a) work on my schoolwork, (B) read the other stories Adam has recommended, or © get some sleep.

nah.

So you now see why you can't do (a) ( B) © lists in that manner :D you have to a. b. and c.

Edited by Matthew k
  • 3 weeks later...