Movie that made U cry?

• 1 month later...

Watership Down left me devastated as a child, In fact I've never recovered. On the plus side though its left me emotionally hardened and I dont cry for anything any more :)

Watership down did it for me as well but then I have a long list. The Last Unicorn, Bambi, and Dumbo did it for me as a child.

I cried through Beaches, and also through Hello Again.

The first real gay film to do me in though came out a while ago. - In the gloaming. Cried like a baby.

I pretty much cry for three solid hours during Titanic. In fact, can I go ahead and get a tissue up in here??

"Fifteen-hundred people went into the sea, when Titanic sank from under us. There were twenty boats floating nearby... and only one came back. One. Six were saved from the water, myself included. Six... out of fifteen-hundred. Afterward, the seven-hundred people in the boats had nothing to do but wait... wait to die... wait to live... wait for an absolution... that would never come. "