[Andr0gene] Colorado Game

• 1 month later...

Just noticed that there never was a topic started for this story. Any comments, as long as they are constructive, are welcome, be they positive or negative. Only way to grow is to hear both. :)

A.

hello Andr0gene

Here on this site there are only a few chapters to be read.

I like the story and would like to read it completely.

I found on another site (DaBeagle.com) some more chapters.

But only till ch. 42. Where can I find the other parts ?

met vriendelijke groet

H.

• 2 weeks later...

okay...good thing i read this thread...because i just finished ch.15 and it didn't seem anywhere being 'complete'... Hm... Any chance this can be fixed or link th rest of the chapters off site until this is fixed?? Thx

Damn... I just finished reading Chapter 42 on dabeagle and it says 43-44 is coming soon. Does that mean the story isn't done even though the story itself is listed as Complete on GA? What is going on?!

Dear fmd, I for one finished reading the story before it was transfered from EFiction to GA.Stories, so be patient. Andr0 might be reposting them now.

I wish I found the story before the eFiction migration happened as well, and I've already sent Andr0gene a PM a couple days back, so I am waiting for him to see if he's reposting. I've already talked to Cia and Lugh about this and we're all waiting for Andr0gene to sign in again to see what they can do from here.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be dedicating time today to sort this. Sorry peeps, real life intervened, and then some. :/

Added 3 more, for now. Gotta jet, but will try and post more tomorrow, or even later tonight.

Edited by Andr0gene
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest JWSmith
I'm happy to see it finished. Started reading it elsewhere, but will joyfully read the rest here.
  • 3 months later...

I had seen the completed story on another site, but the site disappeared. Glad to see you found a home here. This story has always been good.

Might we see a follow-on to this story? Mark and Ross are too real to leave behind. And with Sofia as support. Too good of a combination of characters to let languish....

• 7 months later...