[KingdombytheSea] Social Skills

I'll join Sara in this... just... no o.o

Why is it so easy to find a pic for Jared and so hard to find one for Con?

:-/

I'll join Sara in this... just... no o.o

Why is it so easy to find a pic for Jared and so hard to find one for Con?

:-/

Because everyone loves tall, dark, muscular, and handsome. People aren't so much in love with short, skinny, and dorky.

• Like 1

I have Connor as something like this (except, you know, blonder) - Sorry about the size - I couldn't figure out how to resize. But bigger is better sometimes right? =D

Posted Image

• Like 1

Because everyone loves tall, dark, muscular, and handsome. People aren't so much in love with short, skinny, and dorky.

Sad but true, for the most part. Although I kinda like the 'hot geek' look, too.

I have Connor as something like this (except, you know, blonder) - Sorry about the size - I couldn't figure out how to resize. But bigger is better sometimes right? =D

Hmm . . . almost, except maybe for the nose

Hmm . . . almost, except maybe for the nose

=D Did you see the tummy? That's what drew me in, because I remembered Connor looking in the mirror and seeing his tummy protrude a little. That pic just immediately went CONNOR to me when I saw that.

Posted Image

Maybe if he wasn't in such a suggestive, sexy pose. I can't really picture Connor in any sort of sexualized way for some reason.

Maybe if he wasn't in such a suggestive, sexy pose. I can't really picture Connor in any sort of sexualized way for some reason.

Hm yeah I'm with ya on that one Matt. And the nose still isn't quite right.

Hm yeah I'm with ya on that one Matt. And the nose still isn't quite right.

There is a boy somewhere on this earth who looks exactly like Connor... he just needs to pose for Google Image Search lol

Thanks for your efforts in posting chapter 24 -- appreciated. i'm new to GA. read the first 23 chaps in 2 sittings, and didn't know how long i'd have to wait for the next -- gladly, not too long. and i officially "liked" the story, so i can be notified when the next comes along. also, a big thanks for introducing me to Grooveshark - i was unfamiliar with it . it's a pain to only get to hear 30 seconds of tracks on other sites & it's great to be able to hear the whole piece / the whole album by going to Grooveshark. Have a great rest of the holiday weekend ... but if you do want to do some writing on chap 25, none of us would complain. ;-) no ... SERIOUSLY ... relax and enjoy. and, of course ... thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Thanks for your efforts in posting chapter 24 -- appreciated. i'm new to GA. read the first 23 chaps in 2 sittings, and didn't know how long i'd have to wait for the next -- gladly, not too long. and i officially "liked" the story, so i can be notified when the next comes along. also, a big thanks for introducing me to Grooveshark - i was unfamiliar with it . it's a pain to only get to hear 30 seconds of tracks on other sites & it's great to be able to hear the whole piece / the whole album by going to Grooveshark. Have a great rest of the holiday weekend ... but if you do want to do some writing on chap 25, none of us would complain. ;-) no ... SERIOUSLY ... relax and enjoy. and, of course ... thanks for sharing.

Yeah, I saw your review on chapter 23, hehe. I promise I will not leave you without an ending. The whole story was drafted before I began posting, although I do have some rewriting to do here at the end.

Glad to pass along the grooveshark coolness!

I wrote a long ass review so I'm going to keep this short and simple

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Made my night =DPosted Image

You're welcome. Your comments/reviews make me happy, too :)

Just got home. Live Commentary on Chapter 24 on this post, will be edited multiple times.

Connor the Strong and Considerate Moral Support Man - I like the change. :)

Jared saved him from having to respond by launching a shoe at Ben’s face.

He totally deserved that.

Music from the chapter: Vivaldi . . . you can pick your own :P

Dislike... you're getting sloppy.

Now that I'm done reading... omg this chapter's great. I think Connor's shown much of his maturity and applied it to practical and sudden use. Twice he was confronted in the chapter in issues that in the beginning of the story would cause Connor to run away and hide in his room indefinitely. Now he is not only capable of weighing his own presence with respect to those around him, but he can provide the stable anchor for Jared to ease him through his own outing. In fact, Connor is improving his own social skills to the point where... omg... he made an ice breaker all on his own with Jared's roommate! How's them apples? I'm glad that Connor is growing and maturing to the point where I wish he will be able to take things to the next step in confronting his other personal issues with regards to his family members.

Great job Sara! I hope Ch. 25 will be just as awesome!

Edited by fmd
  • Like 1

Just got home. Live Commentary on Chapter 24 on this post, will be edited multiple times.

Connor the Strong and Considerate Moral Support Man - I like the change. :)

He totally deserved that.

Dislike... you're getting sloppy.

Now that I'm done reading... omg this chapter's great. I think Connor's shown much of his maturity and applied it to practical and sudden use. Twice he was confronted in the chapter in issues that in the beginning of the story would cause Connor to run away and hide in his room indefinitely. Now he is not only capable of weighing his own presence with respect to those around him, but he can provide the stable anchor for Jared to ease him through his own outing. In fact, Connor is improving his own social skills to the point where... omg... he made an ice breaker all on his own with Jared's roommate! How's them apples? I'm glad that Connor is growing and maturing to the point where I wish he will be able to take things to the next step in confronting his other personal issues with regards to his family members.

Great job Sara! I hope Ch. 25 will be just as awesome!

Glad you like the new Connor :)

As for the music, if you would like to volunteer to do all the footwork for finding just the right song and adding the link, you may :P You're lucky I managed to post the chapter!

Yep, I said from the beginning this was Connor's story, so even though the action has shifted to Jared somewhat, I really wanted readers to see how Connor is changing through it all . . . so hopefully I did that :P

Yeah I hope you consider Ch. 25 'just as awesome' as well :P . . . as for me, I dunno, I haven't written it yet :wacko:

I'm no medical professional, but it sounds like Ronny has schizophrenia. She has incoherent babbling, and delusional fears of people out to get here. It also tends to come out in people in their late teens, and early twenties, aka the college years. Just a guess. Also, love how Connor is truly improving in himself. :) Great chapter!

• Like 1

I'm no medical professional, but it sounds like Ronny has schizophrenia. She has incoherent babbling, and delusional fears of people out to get here. It also tends to come out in people in their late teens, and early twenties, aka the college years. Just a guess. Also, love how Connor is truly improving in himself. :) Great chapter!

Thanks :) Hm . . . yeah I think that's all I can say at this point in the story :P

Dunno, that happens with bipolar disorder too (I've been researching it for a character I'm writing). Lots of mood swings and at the height of the manic stage they start hallucinating.

It could be that!

Also there's lots of medical conditions (I learned while watching House - cuz, you know, TV always tells it right) that cause hallucinations. The House team always has that one disease that they give a shout out every single episode. For now I can't think of it, but so far it's caused everything from hallucinations to bleeding lol. (always cracks me up).Posted Image