[KingdombytheSea] Social Skills

Chapter 23 Live Commenting as I read. (Will be edited multiple times until I finish reading)

---

Props to Tate

---

Yay Rebecca... she's just awesome with insight

---

DAMN YOU LIBRARY CHICK!

---

lol...frustration -> "F... Ginger..." lolwut?

---

ZOMFG... RONNIE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING...

---

ZOMFG RONNIE GTFO... wait... what?!

---

Damn this cliffhanger...>.< It was good chapter, but damn this damn damn damn damn this cliffhanger.

Hehe. Love the life feedback.

Damn the cliffhanger indeed! Also didn't anyone catch the 'they' told me? Am I the only one going "WHAT?" I'm like sitting here going : Is she insane? Did someone really tell her that and that's why she said it aloud outside? Is she drugged? What is wrong with her? Oh gawd the cliff hangers wtf?

YOU"RE TRYING TO KILL ME!

No I'm not, why would I want to kill off my readers? I just gotta keep you on your toes :P

Great chapter Sara! But yeah...I think Ronnie is mentally ill or something lol. Or it is her anorexia. I just want her to leave Jared and Connor alone already XD

How many chapters did you say this story was gonna have? 30?

No I think there's only like 3 or 4 left. We're in the homestretch.

to really put a spin on things... is she pregnant? ;)

Oh gawd, let's hope not. I mean she's losing weight rapidly and looks thin ... Ronnie preggers would mean me = heart attack.

Funny, when she first said that she was there to visit her boyfriend, I thought she meant Ben -- like she and he just started hooking up (or perhaps even before), and she wanted to lash out by calling Ben a boyfriend.

Sounds like she suffers from schizophrenia.

No comment :P

I just had to read the whole story in one go :D

I love Rebecca! and Connor... oh, Con, you warm my frozend, evil heart :wub:

I pretty much hated Jared when he ditched Connor, ut now I just pitty him D:

It doesn't help that he looks like Darren Criss in my head, which make it hard to hate him >_<

And Ronnie... Why Ronnie, WHY?! :angry:

I so hoped she would turn out to be a nice girl... and then... well we have to thank her for outing Jared, otherwise he would've stayed in the closed until the Dawn of the World...

... Did I mention how much I LOVE this Story!

It doesn't help that he looks like Darren Criss in my head, which make it hard to hate him >_<

I so hoped she would turn out to be a nice girl... and then... well we have to thank her for outing Jared, otherwise he would've stayed in the closed until the Dawn of the World...

Glad you're enjoying it :)

Hmm Darren Criss . . . not a bad likeness, though Jared has brown eyes :P But he's got the 'dark' look and those curls .. . :D

Darren Criss... never thought of Jared that way before... lol

Glad you're enjoying it :)

Hmm Darren Criss . . . not a bad likeness, though Jared has brown eyes :P But he's got the 'dark' look and those curls .. . :D

Exactly :D

And Jared is taller... obviously haha

Oh and when I read the name "Jared", the first thing that came to my mind was the Goblin King Jareth from the Labyrinth

Darren Criss... never thought of Jared that way before... lol

I guess I watch too much Glee :)

... What's Jared's last name? ô.ô

Finally I got around to reading this. There is something that makes this chapter one of, if not, my favorite chapter. When I figure out exactly what it is I'll tell you. :P

Well think hard because I need to know how to duplicate it :P

Exactly :D

And Jared is taller... obviously haha

Oh and when I read the name "Jared", the first thing that came to my mind was the Goblin King Jareth from the Labyrinth

I guess I watch too much Glee :)

... What's Jared's last name? ô.ô

Yup, Jared is tall. Forgot to check how tall that guy was.

Love labyrinth (love love LOVE), but those two look nothing alike :P

Won't be weighing on the Glee debate, as I haven't seen enough to develop my opinion in it.

LOL I had to go back into my own story to look up his last name b/c I changed it a few times in the drafting stage. It's Brothman.

That's like an oxymoron right? I mean /too/ much Glee? That's impossible.

true, sooo true :)

Season 2 ends today! I have to wait until 4 AM to see the new episode (curse the fact that I live in Europe)

One episode of Glee is too much Glee! :P

Say that after you've seen Kurt and Blaine together :D

Yup, Jared is tall. Forgot to check how tall that guy was.

Love labyrinth (love love LOVE), but those two look nothing alike :P

Won't be weighing on the Glee debate, as I haven't seen enough to develop my opinion in it.

LOL I had to go back into my own story to look up his last name b/c I changed it a few times in the drafting stage. It's Brothman.

I vote for more hot men in tight tights ;) ( LOVE the movie too... I'm sad that I can't find the book to read :( )

The hardest part about finding the right name is to find a name that sounds casual enough to be "normal" but not to normal to be cliché

I usualy need hours to find the right first name for a character, without it sounding too forced... Not to mention that it should be a name that you can turn into a nice nickname :D

Posted Image

I guess this is where the phrase "Each person their own dream guy" pretty much describes our dilemma ;)

(okay D: sorry for the double post, I wanted to edit the picture and exchange it for a smaller one, but I must've mistaken the edit button >_<''' how do I delete this?!)

Edited by Aki
Posted Image I guess this is where the phrase "Each person their own dream guy" pretty much describes our dilemma ;)

Posted Image

I guess this is where the phrase "Each person their own dream guy" pretty much describes our dilemma ;)

(okay D: sorry for the double post, I wanted to edit the picture and exchange it for a smaller one, but I must've mistaken the edit button >_<''' how do I delete this?!)

Why this picture still doesn't look a ton like the Jared I picture, its the closest of any real person I've seen so far.

• Like 1

Why this picture still doesn't look a ton like the Jared I picture, its the closest of any real person I've seen so far.

If you say so :D

I just had him in mind when Jared was described as tall dark and handsome ;)

The only thing that's not accurate to me is the "tall" part :D

*jumps up and down*

I wonder what couple-name would fit Connor & Jared ô.ô

Jonnor? Conred?

Beauty & the Beast?

*points at her previous post where Con-red was mentioned*

ALthough I like Jonnor *snort* but thats almost all Connors name and just J for Jared... maybe Jannor? Jarnor? ConJar? Oh gawd.

Did anyone notice that we haven't put up a pic of Connor? I can't even think of who he looks like tbh. In my head he's probably nothing like what KBS had in mind oO.

Posted Image

Boy on the left (Jonathan Chase). Give him black curly hair, and thats pretty much how I picture Jared.

Oh my~ :D

This pictures makes somehow manages to place a huge grin on my face.

I blame the whole wet-guy-sexy-ness going on there... or it's the smile of that glasses-guy... still have to decide

Dear Gawd - I just came a little.

I'll be in my bunk. (PS now I'll see that as Connor AND Jared).

I could almost agree... isn't connor blond? *blink*

PS: Chey, If you take the "C" from Connor and replace the "J" from Jared's name with it, you get "Cared" :D

I know, it's stupid, but it's cute too.. I just want to put a huge <3 after it :3