[KingdombytheSea] Social Skills

Hehe most people didn't really care about Jared before this chap.

Yeah, lets see how many people now jump on the Jared bandwagon. Posted Image

lolololololololol

• Like 1

Sorry I'm getting slower, guys. I'm finding myself with less time on my hands, but I don't want the quality of the chaps to go down. In any case, the chapter is short, but the next one should be up within a few days to make up for it.

Chapter 22

Sorry I'm getting slower, guys. I'm finding myself with less time on my hands, but I don't want the quality of the chaps to go down. In any case, the chapter is short, but the next one should be up within a few days to make up for it.

Chapter 22

IEEEEEEEEEEE *ZOOMS OFF TO READ* (I was up late for some reason and this IS MY REWARD!!! WHEEE)

• Like 1

I don't know what's common for lag time between chapters, but they have been coming in at a good pace ... for me, at least. There's another story I follow that can take months to get updated, so the wait doesn't seem so long with Social Skills. Just when it seems I can't wait any longer for a "Con-red" update, it turns up. So just wanted to say I'm grateful for the time you put in to this. It's beautifully written.

• Like 1

Adaigio for Strings is always a great piece to listen to when you're feeling down... I think I may have played parts of this in orchestra back in the day... don't really remember though.

Can't wait for Ch. 23. I love coming home from work and seeing you posted a new chapter and go... "oOo yay it's payday today AND I get to read another one of Sara's chapters! Must be a bonus!"

• Like 1

I don't know what's common for lag time between chapters, but they have been coming in at a good pace ... for me, at least. There's another story I follow that can take months to get updated, so the wait doesn't seem so long with Social Skills. Just when it seems I can't wait any longer for a "Con-red" update, it turns up. So just wanted to say I'm grateful for the time you put in to this. It's beautifully written.

Thank you :) I do try to get 'em out once a week, if possible.

Posted Image And the roles reverse for Connor and Jared. Interesting. Very eager to see how Jared's friends react, if they have heard. Oh yeah, how many people are now on the Jared bandwagon? :P

A few more have switched sides, that I know of :P

Adaigio for Strings is always a great piece to listen to when you're feeling down... I think I may have played parts of this in orchestra back in the day... don't really remember though.

Can't wait for Ch. 23. I love coming home from work and seeing you posted a new chapter and go... "oOo yay it's payday today AND I get to read another one of Sara's chapters! Must be a bonus!"

lol

You were being sarcastic about the Adagio, right? Hehe.

• Like 1

lol

You were being sarcastic about the Adagio, right? Hehe.

No I'm not being sarcastic. It's such a nice piece to play when you're feeling down, it's expressive enough that you can almost release some of the sadness through the music so it'd go away.

No I'm not being sarcastic. It's such a nice piece to play when you're feeling down, it's expressive enough that you can almost release some of the sadness through the music so it'd go away.

But it's so sad! They use it in movies all the time for depressing scenes.

Chapter 23 Live Commenting as I read. (Will be edited multiple times until I finish reading)

---

Props to Tate

---

Yay Rebecca... she's just awesome with insight

---

DAMN YOU LIBRARY CHICK!

---

lol...frustration -> "F... Ginger..." lolwut?

---

ZOMFG... RONNIE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING...

---

ZOMFG RONNIE GTFO... wait... what?!

---

Damn this cliffhanger...>.< It was good chapter, but damn this damn damn damn damn this cliffhanger.

• Like 1

Damn the cliffhanger indeed! Also didn't anyone catch the 'they' told me? Am I the only one going "WHAT?" I'm like sitting here going : Is she insane? Did someone really tell her that and that's why she said it aloud outside? Is she drugged? What is wrong with her? Oh gawd the cliff hangers wtf?

YOU"RE TRYING TO KILL ME!

• Like 1

Great chapter Sara! But yeah...I think Ronnie is mentally ill or something lol. Or it is her anorexia. I just want her to leave Jared and Connor alone already XD

How many chapters did you say this story was gonna have? 30?

• Like 1

Great chapter Sara! But yeah...I think Ronnie is mentally ill or something lol. Or it is her anorexia. I just want her to leave Jared and Connor alone already XD

How many chapters did you say this story was gonna have? 30?

to really put a spin on things... is she pregnant? ;)

to really put a spin on things... is she pregnant? ;)

Oh gawd, let's hope not. I mean she's losing weight rapidly and looks thin ... Ronnie preggers would mean me = heart attack.

Funny, when she first said that she was there to visit her boyfriend, I thought she meant Ben -- like she and he just started hooking up (or perhaps even before), and she wanted to lash out by calling Ben a boyfriend.

Sounds like she suffers from schizophrenia.

Edited by camerlengo
  • Like 1