[KingdombytheSea] Social Skills

So, was jared's one line appearance for the sake of the 'I love Jared' Fan club? <_<

lol

Really liking Ray. he sounds mature and fun :) Hope the date goes well :)

WB, btw

Yep yep, I almost put a chapter end note saying "There you go, Jared was in this one" :P

Rebecca made a strange squeaking noise. “Good God, Connor, did you hear what you just said?”

He blinked, bewildered. “What?”

“You actually said you wanted to attend social gatherings, and with no prompting from me! I think I can die happy now.”

I guess I can too -_- now if he would just... follow through ;)

• Like 1

Yay Im finally caught up with this story :D

I really enjoyed chapters 17 and 18 and I'm glad Connor is finally breaking out of his shell. I actually really like Ray and I am glad that Connor is trying to move on at this stage athough it's hard for him.

I still havent forgiven Jared and to be fair unless he does some serious making up then I doubt I will ( or is that just me being a vindictive shit? ) :P

Also, to speed up househunting just stick the estate agent pages in newspapers to the wall and throw a dart to pick at random, problem solved and back on to reading... 0:) (what? it's not a good idea? pfft I thought it was :P )

• Like 1

I guess I can too -_- now if he would just... follow through ;)

Hey, he's making progress :P

Wow, was not expecting Connor to pick Jake Gyllenhaal like that! :o But who can blame him for liking that hottie? Posted Image

Indeed :P Seen Source Code?

Yay Im finally caught up with this story :D

I really enjoyed chapters 17 and 18 and I'm glad Connor is finally breaking out of his shell. I actually really like Ray and I am glad that Connor is trying to move on at this stage athough it's hard for him.

I still havent forgiven Jared and to be fair unless he does some serious making up then I doubt I will ( or is that just me being a vindictive shit? ) :P

Also, to speed up househunting just stick the estate agent pages in newspapers to the wall and throw a dart to pick at random, problem solved and back on to reading... 0:) (what? it's not a good idea? pfft I thought it was :P )

Well I'm glad you're liking it now, we'll see if that holds true for the rest of the story :P

Sadly, I do not think your plan will work in LA. There a finite number of houses that are a) affordable and b ) not in the ghetto. It's looking like I'm gonna have to choose the lesser of the two evils, as soon as I figure out what that is.

Okay I stated this in my review - I like Ray, I honestly do however - prepares to be razzed by the growing lynch mob against the character - I still want Jared straightened out. I can't believe after learning what we did about him that he can be so totally insensitive. I would like to see Conner date Ray, have fun, grow, and be happy. However I just don't think we know everything yet about what is happening with Jared. I'm glad to see Rebecca at his side and see Conner come out to his friends. Steps to make his life better make me happy. :D Just don't let the "I hate Jared" mob get me. lol.

• Like 1

Okay I stated this in my review - I like Ray, I honestly do however - prepares to be razzed by the growing lynch mob against the character - I still want Jared straightened out. I can't believe after learning what we did about him that he can be so totally insensitive. I would like to see Conner date Ray, have fun, grow, and be happy. However I just don't think we know everything yet about what is happening with Jared. I'm glad to see Rebecca at his side and see Conner come out to his friends. Steps to make his life better make me happy. :D Just don't let the "I hate Jared" mob get me. lol.

Just remember this story is going to be a bit more realistic than the regular romance novels that turn into a Happily Ever After with no complications...

Indeed :P Seen Source Code?

Nope, but I've seen Jarhead. You get several nice and clear shots of his bare ass, as well as a very quick shot of part of his junk (you have to pause and look closely for it. Not like I know or anything Posted Image).

Just remember this story is going to be a bit more realistic than the regular romance novels that turn into a Happily Ever After with no complications...

Hence why I like it so much.

Is that so? I wasn't aware you knew my ending :P

:D Just don't let the "I hate Jared" mob get me. lol.

I'll try my best to hold them back :P

Is that so? I wasn't aware you knew my ending :P

You told me it wasn't supposed to be a lovey-dovey novel, that it'd be more realistic... -_- I didn't say it's not going to be a happy ending per se, just not a "Happily Ever After" without any complications. :D

Oh I expect complications. I just want to know why. No one in life does something without a reason and I will be the first to admit, even when hurt badly by an ex I had to know why. Not always do you really like what you hear but for me it was a way to reach closure and be able to move. Otherwise it took much longer and hurt a hell of a lot more.

Oh I expect complications. I just want to know why. No one in life does something without a reason and I will be the first to admit, even when hurt badly by an ex I had to know why. Not always do you really like what you hear but for me it was a way to reach closure and be able to move. Otherwise it took much longer and hurt a hell of a lot more.

I should start doing that... I never ask why... I just kinda shut myself off and mope for extended periods of time... -_-

I should start doing that... I never ask why... I just kinda shut myself off and mope for extended periods of time... -_-

I'd always ask why, but rarely get an answer . . . that's life sometimes-- not so clear cut

Don't worry, sometimes even with the answers you want to shut of and mope. Just makes realizing it isn't your fault easier and finding a way to put it behind you.

I'd always ask why, but rarely get an answer . . . that's life sometimes-- not so clear cut

I don't think life is ever clear cut. If it was we would know at birth who we were, who our partner was (if we had one), and what our lives would be. But being human and being who and what we are things never go smoothly and there are constantly hiccups all along the way.

• Like 1

I discovered this site/forum due to Anyta Sunday's fantastic 'Shane and Trey' which then lead me to 'Stuffed' and from there I found 'Social Skills'. I love it. Often, I find myself checking daily for a new update and when there isn't one, I go back and read some of my favourite previous chapters, so today I felt the need to add my voice to the others here and tell you how much I enjoy this story.

After reading many of the others' comments however, I feel compelled to add myself to the Jared Fan Club (since I'm shocked there are so many Jared haters). The way you developed their relationship, and had Connor become more confident and more accepting of himself, while watching Jared struggle with his issues, but falling deeper for Connor makes me believe there's more of a story for them. I cant' wait to see where you'll take it next.

• Like 1

I discovered this site/forum due to Anyta Sunday's fantastic 'Shane and Trey' which then lead me to 'Stuffed' and from there I found 'Social Skills'. I love it. Often, I find myself checking daily for a new update and when there isn't one, I go back and read some of my favourite previous chapters, so today I felt the need to add my voice to the others here and tell you how much I enjoy this story.

After reading many of the others' comments however, I feel compelled to add myself to the Jared Fan Club (since I'm shocked there are so many Jared haters). The way you developed their relationship, and had Connor become more confident and more accepting of himself, while watching Jared struggle with his issues, but falling deeper for Connor makes me believe there's more of a story for them. I cant' wait to see where you'll take it next.

Welcome to GA! Are you seeing this, Sara? You've got your own following now. Time to build you a thrown chair.

• Like 1

Welcome, and thanks for dropping by to share your thoughts! I'll be sure to add another tally mark to the pro-Jared side :P

BTW, if you 'like' the story, you'll get a notification when I add a chapter, so you don't have to keep checking. But the rereading thing is nice, too :)

Oh, and Anyta's stuff is awesome, isn't it? Guess you saw she's my beta, and she's fabulous at it.

Welcome to GA! Are you seeing this, Sara? You've got your own following now. Time to build you a thrown chair.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We have to see how people like the ending :P

YAY!!! <Will Edit as I read>

Oh No!!! Damn... timing's a bitch isn't it?

Oh goddamn it. What?? The?? ****???? No, no, no no no. And... this is why I said I wasn't on the "Jared Fan Club." This totally proves it. This is great, thanks Jared. You just set Connor back emotionally about six chapters. Thanks... how about this? **** Off and when you actually know wtf you want, try to come back without forcing yourself on top of the guy you're trying to profess your love for?

Grrrrrr...Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Like 1