My ten nicest words

Lost in my thoughts, I let my mind wander and searched the 10 nicest words that best match what I expect from life.

Here they are, as they came in my mind, unranked in a first step :

Love

Friendship

Happiness

Forgiveness

Joy

Hope

Sunshine

Wisdom

Endearment

Pleasure

By reading my list, it seemed to me that they are still ranked, that my Unconscious worked behind my conscious mind, as Its name indicates it :P.

Now two questions :

What do you think of my list ?

How would be your list ?

BTW, it would be nice to read a short story with all these words in it. Anybody to dare the challenge ?:rolleyes:

Edited by old bob
  • Like 1

I think your list is absolutely wonderful and I certainly think that my list would have love as the first one but would be slightly different to yours as I have a different perspective on life

Love

Children

Health

Friendhip

Empathy

Creativity

Reunion

Fulfillment

Joy

Hope

The love he gives to me provides me with a friendship that I never thought possible. Happiness seemed beyond anything for which I could hope, forgiveness is what I begged to recieve for being gay.

He generously offers joy like I’ve never known; it fills me with hope. After our first night, there was a new day such as I could never have imagined. For the first time I knew the warmth of sunshine, the kind of sunshine that soothes one to their very soul.

The wisdom he demonstrates, he does so gently and patiently. Each little nickname, an endearment that makes me tingle with pleasure. Such tender, lasting love makes me weep with gratitude.

OK, that was right off the top of my head.

My Words:

Love

Family

Respect

Playfulness

Happiness

Health

Tranquility

Music

Nature

Touch

Edited by Tipdin
  • Like 1

The love he gives to me provides me with a friendship that I never thought possible. Happiness seemed beyond anything for which I could hope, forgiveness is what I begged to recieve for being gay.

He generously offers joy like I’ve never known; it fills me with hope. After our first night, there was a new day such as I could never have imagined. For the first time I knew the warmth of sunshine, the kind of sunshine that soothes one to their very soul.

The wisdom he demonstrates, he does so gently and patiently. Each little nickname, an endearment that makes me tingle with pleasure. Such tender, lasting love makes me weep with gratitude.

OK, that was right off the top of my head.

My Words:

Love

Family

Respect

Playfulness

Happiness

Health

Tranquility

Music

Nature

Touch

WOW! thumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Here's my list:

(I couldn't rank them... :/ so they're just in an alphabetical order! :P )

Art (any kind... or should i say Creativity? well...)

Confidence

Faith

Friendship

Hope

Joy

Love

Peace

Stars

Touch

• Like 1

Fierce

Loyal

Pain

Fear

Feel

Friend

Learn

Yearn

Strive

Hope

All as they came to mind when I put 'life' in my head as the topic. I didn't think about any of them for any amount of time before putting them on the list but I feel this is fairly close to what my list would look like if I had thought it through. :) Obviously Love is something that I expect, have even experienced, but the word itself isn't one that I'm particularly fond of, for its overuse around these parts (and everywhere? But that's a whole other topic).

I'd say your words contains most things that matter in life, but I'll still present my own list (in no particular order).

Acceptance (of course ;))

Love

Freedom

Independence

Trust

Family

Happiness

Strength

Spirit

Dreams

And I could add many, many more, but these are the first ten that came to mind.

What i expect:

sexy

butler

mansion

diamonds

red ferrari

white horse

swimming pool

unlimited downloads

12 words but OH WELL...

White horse? Unlimited downloads? HOKAY....

This seems fun, here's my list:

Cute

Smile

Nice

Money

Laugh

Daring

Click

Jizz

Manboobs (but not moobs, like pectoral manboobs)

Boobs (like female boobs)

Yeah okay so manboobs isn't actually a word. Whatever. Here I'll add a bonus:

Bieber.

loyalty

trust

integrity

creativity

constancy

strength

determination

courage

passion

curiosity

honor

WOW, your words describe you so well :worship: , It's exactly how I see you through your stories, blogs and comments.

BTW, it seems to me that I discovered a new psychanalist test :great:.

BTW, it would be nice to read a short story with all these words in it. Anybody to dare the challenge ?:rolleyes:

:)

Right now, experiencing the pleasure of resting in his arms, as he watches me with endearment; his gentle touch calming me; the stars shining above us: I finally dared to hope.

The wisdom in my Grandpa's words had given me strength: forgiveness for what I had done had to come from inside me. Now that I have finally taken refuge in the creativity, i have begun to respect life a lot more.

The reunion with the family was anything but peaceful, however, the friendship that we'd forged over the years, the faith that we had in one another, even without us knowing it, played its sweet music.

If he could have confidence in me, i would strive to learn how to...

How to what? Now that's another story altogether! :)

• Like 3

:)

Right now, experiencing the pleasure of resting in his arms, as he watches me with endearment; his gentle touch calming me; the stars shining above us: I finally dared to hope.

The wisdom in my Grandpa's words had given me strength: forgiveness for what I had done had to come from inside me. Now that I have finally taken refuge in the creativity, i have begun to respect life a lot more.

The reunion with the family was anything but peaceful, however, the friendship that we'd forged over the years, the faith that we had in one another, even without us knowing it, played its sweet music.

If he could have confidence in me, i would strive to learn how to...

How to what? Now that's another story altogether! :)

That was excellent Frosty :D

Definitely build on this snippet of fiction :)

• Like 1

I thought this list would be harder that it was to compile. So many words, how do I choose the ten nicest to me? Then from the I don’t know where I came up with mine to share with you all.

Friendship

Trust

Love

Honour

Loyalty

Imagination

Dreams

Wonder

Curiosity

Safe

• Like 2