Where's Lacey?

Why do you feel terrible you moose? You do what you have to do like the rest of us and if you need a break then have one. If anyone doesn't understand they're not worth worrying about :) Soooo glad to have you back though :)

Oh and if the drama overspills here then you have a LOT of people just waiting to raise you above it and kick the shit out of whoever is responsible. :)

Welcome back, Lacey :2thumbs:.

I Imagine the Drama you lived through must have been :o "Terrible", "Dreadful", "Tremendous" :angry:. I hope you have recuperated and we are all happy to see you again :worship:.

Nevertheless,.......perhaps you could tell us what happened in a next blog ? ;)

Edited by old bob
  • 2 months later...

Blogging is good for you, if only so that you can invent new swear words that get past the mods.

I am not even going to consider asking about what's upset you, becasue I figure if you wanted to tell you would. So... I am just going to say that if someone, for whatever reason, manages to stop you doing things that you like doing, that connect you to your friends, that help you emotionally, physically or whatever... then they carry on beating the crap out of you until you start again.

So many people love and support you but there are ALWAYS going to be the assholes who try to pull you down. You're too strong for that and you have too many people around you who will support you no matter what.

Take care of you and to hell with all the rest... even us if needs be

Love Ya

• Like 1