Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

St. Vincent

I'm really surprised here about the debates based on "mutiny" and what that could mean. These stories are all rooted in HISTORY.... it seems to me that a look at the navel history of this period would give you all the reassurance you need.

Though I'm sure in Mark's exceptionally skilfull storytelling hands... historical events will take on a life of their own.

I'm really surprised here about the debates based on "mutiny" and what that could mean. These stories are all rooted in HISTORY.... it seems to me that a look at the navel history of this period would give you all the reassurance you need.

Though I'm sure in Mark's exceptionally skilfull storytelling hands... historical events will take on a life of their own.

Navel? Perhaps you'd be willing to share your own navel's history? Posted Image

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

I've got the first chapter of the next story roughed out. FYI.

it's something, at least. would like to know when it's evened out.

Edited by naaz

I can't wait. This is some of the most exciting news of my trip!

For those keeping track, I WILL SURVIVE! I found red bull and corndogs. A combination that can sustain life indefinitely if required. The morning curry and rice works for variety. I tried a sampling of a lot of things yesterday. None of them pallatable to my red neck tastebuds. But let it not be said that I wouldn't give something new a try. And don't ask me what it was because I'm clueles. I'm convinced these folks will eat almost anything that was once alive. And perhaps a few things that weren't. Japan is certainly an experience.

I feel better now, I've had my Granger fix!! But on the other hand, now I want more!

I like the name of this book, it has a better ring to it. You definitely have me curious about what is to happen on the trip. Things at home seem to be calming down nicely, unless Prince William lied to George, and I doubt he would do that and risk the wrath of the king or prince of wales. I did notice he didn't say anything about the child, though.

I wonder what you will do about Arthur...it doesn't feel to me like he will survive this trip...it may only be because of a tropical disease, but somehow I doubt he will survive. That's what I think. I also think it's time for Commander Calvert to show his handsome face again.

What else...oh, that's enough for now. Great chapter, Mark!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..