Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

CAP Saga Music Requests

Alright, Tim and Blue have me thinking about music that I'm not that familiar with because I wasn't part of the raver/club/trance scene when I was fourteen years old in 2000. I was more into the Blink 182/Pappa Roach sorta stuff. So I thought I'd start a thread where people could post songs they'd like for me to try and include; songs I haven't used yet. I know I'm using Linkin Park and Eminem; that's a given.

Since PMS is set in 2000, I'm looking for songs that came out from about 1999 to 2001.

Here's a more obscure song I know for sure I'm using:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPfmsiGXCWY&feature=related

Somehow I don't think I'll have a hard time finding a spot for this song.:D

I wasn't into the whole club scene either. I loved that era in rock actually. I can come up with a list for sure. :D

• Smooth - Santana f/ Rob Thomas (1999)
  • Lit Up - Buckcherry (1999)
  • Voodoo - Godsmack (1999)
  • It's My Life - Bon Jovi (2000)
  • With Arms Wide Open - Creed (2000)
  • Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers (2000)
  • How You Remind Me - Nickelback (2001)
  • Hash Pipe - Weezer (2001)
  • Bodies- Drowning Pool (2001)

I'm too lazy to hunt links. That's what you do anyway. I don't expect all of those to be in it, but beyond Linkin Park, those are songs I really, really like during that time period. :)

Other than "With Arms Wide Open", "Californification", and "Voodoo", I've never used any of those songs, so thanks!

I totally forgot about Weezer's Green album coming out in 2001. "Hash Pipe" and "Island in the Sun" will be fun to use.

Around that time, Garbage had a bunch of good songs from their second album Version 2.0--Thirteen, When I Grow Up, Special, Sleep Together, The trick is to keep breathing, and Push it--it was a wierd video, but a cool song. They are classified as rock, but they are poppy, too.

#1 Crush was from Romeo and Juliet, I think in 1996 or 97. That was a popular song.

Edited by Tonybologna
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I really, really, REALLY want to use this for Will and John. But I can't, because this song came out in 2001 instead of 2000. Damn you, Mark, for keeping the story timeline so damn slow now. (I still heart you, though.:wub: )

Blink 182. They were the best at capturing the silliness of the angst of being fourteen years old.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..