What do you do when you first get home?

Marzipan

In from my chores, I strip off completely have a body wash at the sink, pull on my baggies or boxers. Get a pint pot of coffee, black no sugar LOL Sit at my PC. Bare feet up on the desk, lay back in my chair, and sit my keyboard in my lap. Thats it i'm a happy bunny. :boy:

You tease you!!! :P

I usually crash on my bed and need a few moments to recover from the day at work. I wish I could say "I hug my boyfriend" but I need to wait for that for some time before it can happen. :(

I would love to say that i do the same things every time i come home from work, but getting to come home once every 5 to 6 weeks means that I don't even remember the last time i came home Posted Image

Hugs,

Tom

Well, I live in a dorm so It differs, but the most usual is: I come in kick of the day shoes and slip on the house shoes. I grab a drink and my laptop and sit them on the bed so I can get a running start and make the insanely high jump to get on said bed. After that I just chill. Simple yet very relaxing and is almost always followed by a nap Posted Image .

Turn my car engine off =/ It's LAME but it's true right?

anyways, ignoring about putting things out and bla bla, but usually, I turned on my laptop and go to facebook and GA :)

and chatting, or studying, and writing.

Edited by Audi

Well let's see...I've never listed this out before.

I get off the bus and walk to my house

Either I grab the mail or I curse the mailman for not delivering the mail on time

Let myself in

Dump my binder in my room

Dump any bowls/plates/glasses laying around the house in the sink

Take care of any laundry if it's there to do

Grab a snack and/or a drink

Head back up to my room

Get changed

Open my laptop and turn on the TV for some People's Court/Judge Judy

Edited by LithePanther