Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Thanks to those of you who have posted reviews. I read all of them, and try to respond to all of them as well. I'd like to ask you all for a favor. If you go back and re-read one of my older stories, and if something resonates with you, leave me a review and tell me about it. It's kind of fun; I've been going back and responding to the reviews, and re-reading some of those old chapters to remember what happened.

I want to take a moment in this forum to thank Andy (Quonos10) for taking the time to read the Bridgemont Series and leave comments on every chapter. Andy's become a good friend of mine, and if you haven't read his stories, I recommend them. I'm not as diligent about leaving reviews, so I have to go back and atone for that this summer.

I'd also like to thank Bugeye, who read through Chronicles of an Academic Predator and left lots of reviews as well. If he decides to go on, he'll read 1968, and we all know how popular I was after I wrote that story. Posted Image

Both of these guys had me re-reading chapters to remind me of what they were talking about. Fun times.

• Like 2

I want to take a moment in this forum to thank Andy (Quonos10) for taking the time to read the Bridgemont Series and leave comments on every chapter. Andy's become a good friend of mine, and if you haven't read his stories, I recommend them. I'm not as diligent about leaving reviews, so I have to go back and atone for that this summer.

I'd also like to thank Bugeye, who read through Chronicles of an Academic Predator and left lots of reviews as well. If he decides to go on, he'll read 1968, and we all know how popular I was after I wrote that story. Posted Image

Both of these guys had me re-reading chapters to remind me of what they were talking about. Fun times.

Wow thanks for the shout out Mark, but to be honest, I really have to thank you for sharing your work with us/me. People say things like 'it's a gift' but when you consider how much a book like these would cost, and it is free - it is truly a gift.

I review because I enjoy the work, like to leave snarky comments now and then and mostly just like to see your responses. They are entertaining all by themselves. :)

Andy

• Like 3

Awh. I don't review. cuz i never know what to say other then i liked it or not. Leaving a description on how i liked which characters did what i don't find benifical to an author say if i was writing something........is it?

• 6 years later...
On 21/05/2011 at 4:10 AM, Mark Arbour said:

Thanks to those of you who have posted reviews. I read all of them, and try to respond to all of them as well. I'd like to ask you all for a favor. If you go back and re-read one of my older stories, and if something resonates with you, leave me a review and tell me about it. It's kind of fun; I've been going back and responding to the reviews, and re-reading some of those old chapters to remember what happened.

As an author Mark I'm jealous. Your George Granger series has so much potential for continuity. I've been searching for something similar but as yet haven't found anything to use. Any good story must have a background that allows the central plot to develop and the bridgemont focus is brilliant. You're a very talented writer. Have you ever ventured into non gay fiction or even prose?

Graham Sealby

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..