Want to Buy: Time Machine

Looking to buy a time machine. I must be transformed back into my younger self when I travel back in time so I can change all kinds of personal stuff. And make 9/11 never happen.

Please post any sell requests on here.

Thanks.

Looking to buy a time machine. I must be transformed back into my younger self when I travel back in time so I can change all kinds of personal stuff. And make 9/11 never happen.

Please post any sell requests on here.

Thanks.

Well, if you find one, can I borrow it? There's a few things I want to undo including today!Posted Image

I just happen to have one, new and in the box (big box). It only works forward, though, at a 1:1 ratio. Interested?

Yo Rustle,

You need to let me use it for a day! I promise to bring it back in one piece. I got my time-machine drivers license just last week so you know I'm good to go! ;) You can even ride shotgun....wait? It only works forward? Well CRAP!:angry:

KC

Please don't change the past. Relativistic effects can be a bitch.

We could all wake up purple walruses ruled by evil penguin overlords.

When it comes to changing the time-line: JUST SAY NO!

Please don't change the past. Relativistic effects can be a bitch.We could all wake up purple walruses ruled by evil penguin overlords.When it comes to changing the time-line: JUST SAY NO!

Awwww, you're no fun. Just think of all the paradoxes that you could set up.

Purple walruses ruled by evil penguin overlords.

That's a risk I would be willing to take to go back and change yesterday...but my luck, I would create the Groundhog Day Effect and live it over and over and over and over for the rest of my life! :lol:

I happen to have one for sale for 30 grand, US currency.

NO REFUNDS.

:funny:

Nope, I'm out of the TM market...just going to learn to live with my mistakes! I must look good blushing from embarrassment since I do it so much!