help me choose a wedding dress for my boyfriend

achilless

No, I'm not married, and if I do, I won't wear a dress. But to each his own I guess.

I don't like to pick on anyone, but you really come off as closed-minded. Not every gay guy is as masculine as you are. Wearing a dress is something some guys like. Perhaps you should get to know some fems, like in a friendship kind of way. Maybe you'd understand them better.

As for the dress, I agree with those who say you should let him choose the dress. You're not supposed to see the dress until the big moment. ;)

• Like 3

I don't like to pick on anyone, but you really come off as closed-minded. Not every gay guy is as masculine as you are. Wearing a dress is something some guys like. Perhaps you should get to know some fems, like in a friendship kind of way. Maybe you'd understand them better.

As for the dress, I agree with those who say you should let him choose the dress. You're not supposed to see the dress until the big moment. ;)

Well thats your opinion. Do I find it weird that guys wanna wear dresses? Yes, frankly I do. Do I think they shouldn't do it if they want to? No. If they wanna its their choice. Theres a difference.

• Like 2

Column Floor-length Satin Wedding dresses for Bride(Tus010024)

A-Line Sweep/Brush Satin Wedding dresses for Bride(Tus010038)

A-line Sweep/Brush Satin Wedding dresses for Bride(Tus010058)

A-Line Sweep/Brush Satin Wedding dresses for Bride(Tus010098)

A-Line Sweep/Brush Satin Wedding dresses for Bride(Tus010100)

Because I totally believe in freedom of choice... you should give these to your boyfriend and let him pick since he has to wear it, but whatever. Honestly I'm getting the feel there is much more to this than meets the eye, like maybe a bit of punishment or public humilation involved... but that is just my take on it.

The first one is the best choice I think. The rest are about equal after that depending on his body shape etc.

• Like 1

I need to choose a wedding dress for Joshua

the wedding dress ...

Which one is prettier ?..... http://www.mcbub.com...edding-dresses/

which one do you like best? ..

if you're going to marry ..

which do you prefer?

tell me your idea ... thanks.

Achilless, I'm surprised at some of the responses you've gotten, and a bit disappointed.

The choice should really be Joshua's, whether he wants to wear a tux, a kilt, or a wedding dress. Wedding dresses can look so good on one person, and horrible on another, depending on body shapes, and should be tried on to make sure. I prefer a simple dress without a train, and trim, simple sleeves.

A wedding is such a special day. No matter what you or he wear, you should both feel you look just as special as the day, or just throw on a pair of cargo shorts and a t-shirt, say "I do," and jump each other's bones. Whatever you choose, let it come from within, and let it reflect who you are.

Best of luck to you.

• Like 3

Having just gone out to look at rings today, I don't envy you buying a dress - lord I had my choice in about 5 minutes - the classic wedding band in Platinum. But we had to look at, try on, compare like 30 rings. I hope you don't have the same situation with the dress, they take way longer to get in and out than a ring.

That said, I second Rustle's comments. I think is kickin you two are doing this your way and would be pleased to see which one you select. Since Joshua doesn't want his picture on line we won't see him in it , but at least let us see which one you picked. I wanted to do our wedding at my Aunt's beach house on Fire Island in shorts, polo shirt and flip flops - or Jandals as my dear NZ friend Anyta would say, but I was told I had to dress up. So much for getting to do it my way. :/ At least you two agree on what to wear :)

• Like 1

Omg so many dresses so many to choose from!!!!

For now I like Tus010046.

I like the flow of it and the lace. Also, I am so amazed by the low prices of the weeding dresses! "Say Yes to the Dress" lied to me and had me thinking that a weeding dress was around $7K-10K. Makes me want to buy one just to have one :D

• Site Administrator

Omg so many dresses so many to choose from!!!!

For now I like Tus010046.

I like the flow of it and the lace. Also, I am so amazed by the low prices of the weeding dresses! "Say Yes to the Dress" lied to me and had me thinking that a weeding dress was around $7K-10K. Makes me want to buy one just to have one :D

LMAO :lol:

Maybe talk to Matt about it before you buy one :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I find this topic horribly amusing, but then I have a bit of an... Odd sense of humor...

There was a point that cross-dressing I found horribly weird, now Not so much, but then i had a friend who liked the idea of crossdressing himself. Besides which it's not just a gay thing, I knew strait guys who've done it.

would I wear a dress... never, would I marry a guy who's wearing a dress... oh yeah that would be fun, :evil: especially taking it off the night after the wedding.... That is my take on this whole controversy that seems to be going on here...

Achilless, I'm surprised at some of the responses you've gotten, and a bit disappointed.

The choice should really be Joshua's, whether he wants to wear a tux, a kilt, or a wedding dress. Wedding dresses can look so good on one person, and horrible on another, depending on body shapes, and should be tried on to make sure. I prefer a simple dress without a train, and trim, simple sleeves.

A wedding is such a special day. No matter what you or he wear, you should both feel you look just as special as the day, or just throw on a pair of cargo shorts and a t-shirt, say "I do," and jump each other's bones. Whatever you choose, let it come from within, and let it reflect who you are.

Best of luck to you.

Or nothing at all :lol:

Sadly I would have to agree with Curti, without knowing what your to-be's definitions and what their tastes, and what they look like it's kind of hard to pick a dress, however I'd have to say: remove the breast cups, the dress will look better on him...

heck i'd mold it to his body and specs.

But I am not a designer of clothing, And I doubt I have much of a fashion sense, I only know what looks good to me.