Sign in to follow this  
Cia

CJ's Pants Are On Fire

Now that I have your attention Posted Image Rules state that no one can win the Cliffhanger award more than two years in a row.

I joined late 2009. Since I began writing that November I was shocked to win a Reader's Choice when the voting FOR 2009 came about. I clearly remember that year's King of Cliffies being Mark Arbour... since he complained about how strongly CJ's goat smell clung to the crown since he'd been in possession for the last 2 years (I used my sneaky admin powers to verify).

Now, for my point before the conflagration erupts further from CJ's clear prevarications... he rightly reclaimed the crown this last spring when the voting concluded FOR 2010. Count that as win #1. Pretty sure 2011 is only one year more than 2010... so....

VOTE FOR CJ FOR KING OF CLIFFHANGERS!

because he IS eligible, no matter what lies he spouts!

It wasn't the smell, it was all the little goat hairs stuck in the various jewels, so to speak. Posted Image

:huh: Now it makes sense that he never wore the crown in public ... although, I'd think it would be 'hard' to walk around like that!

Posted Image Posted Image

ACK!!!!

But Cia, I'm afraid you're mistaken; just do the math: 2010 - 2011 is -1, and 2010 + -1 is 2009, and 2011 - 2009 is, 2, so adding one more would equal three. Therefor, I am ineligible.

And Mark... I so wanted you to keep that crown. I think it fit you very well. Posted Image

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality."

Albert Einstei

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality."

Albert Einstei

Precisely!! Posted Image Therefor, we can safely say, with Albert Einstein's blessing, that anyone trying to certainly say that I'm eligible is not referring to reality. I like that!! Posted Image

Your math is flawed, goat.

We also know that he can't count.

We also know that he can't count.

You can get away with that if the, uh, crown fits really tight. Posted Image