Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99+17) Conspiracies

I get the feeling that we are building to explosions on both sides of the planet. it would be nice if they came at the same time...!

Any chance that "we" will move back to a weekly update? Having Trev weekly works well for me ;-)

• Site Moderator

I get the feeling that we are building to explosions on both sides of the planet. it would be nice if they came at the same time...! Any chance that "we" will move back to a weekly update? Having Trev weekly works well for me ;-)

I would say the chances are good that we will have another chapter next week. I received the next one this morning.

Hey Shane is a citizen so he can get a gun and Trevor can teach him or use the gun n no one would know

I don't think it's got anything to do with citizenship. Australia, like pretty much every Western country apart from the US, has very strict controls on anyone owning the sort of gun that Trevor wants to have.

They might be able to get a rifle or shotgun if they could convince the authorities that they had a good reason for it - and that would have to be something like hunting or vermin control. Otherwise it's no can do.

Edited by Low Flyer
  • Site Administrator

They might be able to get a rifle or shotgun if they could convince the authorities that they had a good reason for it - and that would have to be something like hunting or vermin control. Otherwise it's no can do.

Well Shane did mention that Nate and his merry band of rats were around, so might be an excuse to get a gun :P

So was Gonzales on purpose being a fish out of water? It seemed to be his objective to piss off the local constabulary and get a meeting with the DEA liaison who I think might be a bit crooked himself. If that is the case, hasn't he just announced his presence to the the Cartel as well as Bridget?

With all the bodies piling up in another one of CJ's mass murder plots (wait, no mention of a nuclear bomb yet :D ), I have a feeling Billy new looks aren't fro Billy's advantage, I'd suspect that he has had his face altered to make him look like someone the Cartel wants to assumed dead.

Also surprised that Mr.B hasn't turned on the TV and check in on the happenings of Nate's boat yard yet. I imagine with the change of plans, the Federal Police and the Customs Service may tire of waiting for him to show up again.

Just some thoughts that popped into my head :D

Thanks for the chapter CJ. I'm looking for a cliffhanger and I'm sure I'll find one.

Wait....what is Shane going to do with Whiskey and Carrots 0:)

Well Shane did mention that Nate and his merry band of rats were around, so might be an excuse to get a gun Posted Image

I believe generally that to obtain a firearms licence in Western Australia (Rifle / Shotgun ) it is necessary to obtain written permition from a land owner (farmer etc... Not city or town home owner) to use the firearm on their property. Membership of a rifle club also qualifies. They also do a full police check on the owner. So I think Neds' rats get a reprievePosted Image Very interesting that Ned had such a reaction about the bow work on Atlantis...... HmmmmmmPosted Image

Hmm, the mutiny went awry, plus the 'traps set out by Fowler and the local, federal' are not going to mature, Sanchez has hired more assassins to take out Trevor and the boat, maybe the boat is the only the responsibility of the cartel's people and Mr. B. is still in charge of the gruesome task of beheading Trevor.

I liked that Gonzales drew the the DEA agent out, he made himself to look like a putz, while reeling in the info, I have no idea what he is going to with it. I see a no win for him here, another death in the prolonged ending of Bridget's demise.

Mr. B's. instructions have left him little choice in the matter of Trevor's demise, as I said earlier, maybe the cartel people are only interested in commandeering the boat, leaving him with only the demise of such characters.

Great Chapter CJ, Looking forward to the next one(s)

• Site Moderator

Thanks for the chapter CJ. I'm looking for a cliffhanger and I'm sure I'll find one.

Wait....what is Shane going to do with Whiskey and Carrots ../..//public/style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif

It was obvious to me what was being planned with the whiskey and carrots when I first read that part. In fact, it brought a smile to my face.

Bridget smirks over her millions left in safe deposit boxes all over Florida?

Sanchez is plotting.

Basingstroke is plotting as well.

Australian customs is plotting too.

Joel and Shanes plot is spoiled.

Gonzo is undercover and has it blown but still baits the DEA guy.

Are there enough plot lines, open questions, and miscellaneous BS to keep this soap opera going for the rest of 2012?

Only the Shadow knows! Well done as usual CJ

hummmm ... it be interesting to take Trevor to this http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8DfUOJtGfL8/SKl1cRfHkJI/AAAAAAAAAUA/Vk2KjMwb6v0/s400/Aqua04.jpg

Would he think of the pressure or would this place be a great for a basingstroke moment?

anyway it looks great to practice diving

everyone plotting ... a cliffhanger ...

Sanchez is plotting.

Are there enough plot lines, open questions, and miscellaneous BS to keep this soap opera going for the rest of 2012?

I get the feeling that we are building to explosions on both sides of the planet. it would be nice if they came at the same time...!

Any chance that "we" will move back to a weekly update? Having Trev weekly works well for me ;-)

Yes! All being well, we'll be on weekly releases until the end.

I truly hate the two week gaps, and do apologize for them... to be honest, a weekly schedule is right at the limit of what I can maintain at the best of times, so computer issues, work issues, etc, most anything can throw me off schedule. I'm far from a fast writer (amongst other things, I'm a rotten typist, even without the problem of being dyslexic); I rework everything after drafting it, and it all takes time. Fingers crossed though, we should have seen the last of the two week gaps in Circumnavigation.

Hey Shane is a citizen so he can get a gun and Trevor can teach him or use the gun n no one would know

Nah, gun laws in Oz are a bit draconian, so he can't, even with a hit man closing in.

I would say the chances are good that we will have another chapter next week. I received the next one this morning.

Yep!! :)

One caveat; I've been having massive internet problems, so if my internet goes out, we may be looking at a delay. It'll be less than 24 hours though. Worst case, I'll drive into town with my laptop and go looking for WiFi. :)

I don't think it's got anything to do with citizenship. Australia, like pretty much every Western country apart from the US, has very strict controls on anyone owning the sort of gun that Trevor wants to have.

Something is decidedly perverse when "I'm being hunted by a professional killer!" is not considered a good reason. :)

Well Shane did mention that Nate and his merry band of rats were around, so might be an excuse to get a gun Posted Image

So was Gonzales on purpose being a fish out of water? It seemed to be his objective to piss off the local constabulary and get a meeting with the DEA liaison who I think might be a bit crooked himself. If that is the case, hasn't he just announced his presence to the the Cartel as well as Bridget?

With all the bodies piling up in another one of CJ's mass murder plots (wait, no mention of a nuclear bomb yet Posted Image ), I have a feeling Billy new looks aren't fro Billy's advantage, I'd suspect that he has had his face altered to make him look like someone the Cartel wants to assumed dead.

Also surprised that Mr.B hasn't turned on the TV and check in on the happenings of Nate's boat yard yet. I imagine with the change of plans, the Federal Police and the Customs Service may tire of waiting for him to show up again.

Just some thoughts that popped into my head Posted Image

Wait....what is Shane going to do with Whiskey and Carrots Posted Image

I'm sure Shane is cooking up a tasty dish. :)

And cliffhangers? There are never any! :P

I believe generally that to obtain a firearms licence in Western Australia (Rifle / Shotgun ) it is necessary to obtain written permition from a land owner (farmer etc... Not city or town home owner) to use the firearm on their property. Membership of a rifle club also qualifies. They also do a full police check on the owner. So I think Neds' rats get a reprievePosted Image Very interesting that Ned had such a reaction about the bow work on Atlantis...... HmmmmmmPosted Image

Basically, the Martins, who have a large farm, would have little trouble. :)

Hmm, the mutiny went awry, plus the 'traps set out by Fowler and the local, federal' are not going to mature, Sanchez has hired more assassins to take out Trevor and the boat, maybe the boat is the only the responsibility of the cartel's people and Mr. B. is still in charge of the gruesome task of beheading Trevor.

I liked that Gonzales drew the the DEA agent out, he made himself to look like a putz, while reeling in the info, I have no idea what he is going to with it. I see a no win for him here, another death in the prolonged ending of Bridget's demise.

Mr. B's. instructions have left him little choice in the matter of Trevor's demise, as I said earlier, maybe the cartel people are only interested in commandeering the boat, leaving him with only the demise of such characters.

Great Chapter CJ, Looking forward to the next one(s)

Sanchez still needs Trevor's head, and now the Ares as well. Maybe Trevor could strike a deal... he gives them what they want on Ares, and his head, in return for calling off the hit?

Gonzalez was fishing... :)

Sanchez is plotting.

We'll be done before the end of Spring, for sure. :)

Did Gonzalez really blow it though? :)

hummmm ... it be interesting to take Trevor to this http://4.bp.blogspot...s400/Aqua04.jpg

Would he think of the pressure or would this place be a great for a basingstroke moment?

anyway it looks great to practice diving

everyone plotting ... a cliffhanger ...

Cliffhanger? There are no cliffhangers! :P

Okay, I see I've forgotten the coming chapter title again... it's "Mobsters". :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..