Walking Dead

Bill W

Just wanted to let you know they're currently filming the next season of Walking Dead down here in GA (that's Georgia, not Gay Authors) and they won't wrap up until November. I can't wait for the series to start up again in October.

• 3 weeks later...

The Walking Dead Preview weekend will be July 7 & 8, for those who want a sneak peek at what will be happening this season.

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to let you know they're currently filming the next season of Walking Dead down here in GA (that's Georgia, not Gay Authors) and they won't wrap up until November. I can't wait for the series to start up again in October.

If only GA was a physical place.

• 3 weeks later...

Walking Dead is sooooo good. It is cinematic quality in a made to TV show. I'm a huge horror genre fan and it is one of the most impressive TV shows I've seen.

The count down is on!!! 3 more weeks!

Posted Image Zombees! Posted Image

- the apocalypse has started!!!

zombie bees were the first to be confirmed in Washington state, the Seattle Times reported. San Francisco State University biologist John Hafernik first discovered zombie bees in California in 2008. Hafernik now uses a website to recruit citizen scientists like Hohn to track the infection across the country. Observers also have found zombie bees in Oregon and South Dakota.

Posted Image Posted Image Aaaahahahah - this is just the beginning! Posted Image Posted Image

http://www.weather.c...ington-20120925

Edited by Zombie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Let's see if we can breath some life back into the dead? ...LOL

The count down to season 4 is on!! 58 days until the dead are back!

If you haven't seen the Trailer from Comic-Con.....it's 4 mins and 26 seconds of awesomeness!!!

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/comic-con-trailer-the-walking-dead-season-4

I'm so excited for the new season to start! :D

Ok, KC.  Put the Dead out of your head for three more weeks and get working on that Fall Anthology story.  You're running out of time. 

:o forget about the dead???? What??????  Never! :P

OMG, I'm so inlove with that show (and Daryl :wub: )

Besides, My anthology piece is almost done which gives me more time to watch re-runs of seasons 1-3 :lol: