Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99+26) Final Maneuvers

Final Maneuvers is up. Posted Image

One of the things in this chapter is a bit of a synopsis of the changing reasons why Trevor has a price on his head, and also why they have changed over time. I realized it's been a long time on some of it, so I thought I'd try to clear it up.

Thanks, CJ, for bringing distant and blurry facts in this story back into focus. Now, we the readers, can figuratively set our butts deep into our seats and affix our seat belts for the ride to the end of the story:

• Bridget and Sanchez's confrontation rivals 4th of July fireworks
  • The underlings struggle to choose the best side to support
  • Gonzalez shadows the flotilla and heads up the arriving cavalry at Sanchez's island
  • The bow fronts in Ned's shipyard are located and peeled open
  • The public announcement of the hidden documents truly foils Bridget and her newest buddies do her in
  • Trevor's mom leaves the hospital
  • Shane has one to more opportunities to still save Trevor's life
  • There is a family reunion at the Australian farmstead.
Just my guesses Edited by WinStuart

I agree with KevinD. Circles and I am getting dizzy. However I love the evil minded way that the Goat thinks. I am not a stupid person but I just cant imagine so many different convoluted plots all being driven by one seriously demented super villan. I love the way this story keeps us on our toes. I still say that Trevor and Shane find the missing information but that will be the start of what might be the biggest firework show of the whole story. I see Gray coming back in to play here to go after a bounty on one of the major players but just who that would be will be decided by whether Trevor and Shane make finding the tapes and books public. I am still waiting to see how a reunited Trevor and Joel (and his family, remember there was a reference early on that Joel's brother was not gay friendly) works out. C.James you have given me everything and then some that I have asked for in this story except what will come at the end. SO, I am going to ask that Trevor, Shane, Joel, and Lisa all make it out of this one to "live happily everafter". Thanks for the great chapter.

Posted Image ............... Dimethyl sulfoxide, interesting choice for Bridget to use against Sanchez, but I wonder if she is going to prepare a lasagna dinner for him too! Whatever did Billy pick-up from the post office, could she had a another teen killed and beheaded that looked like Trevor? Because the first thing Sanchez is going to want to see is the head.

Shane and Trevor are starting to get the idea that there is something is on board the Kookaburra that Bridget wants, I wonder if the Navy can assist them in the search, or will Trevor merely show Shane where and how he had a concealed compartment, and in demonstrating accidentally open it? The danger to Trevor still exists, if they reveal their find to Fowler and word makes it to the wrong ears.

Great chapter CJ!

Hmmmm... DMSO has the ability to carry anything including dirt ,germs and poisons into the body through skin contact. Oleander of course, though beautiful is deadly poisonous (all parts of it; leaves, flowers, stems and roots) Rubber gloves for protection, a grater to maybe grate up stems? Large dishes for soaking something in??Posted Image All sounds very devious. As per usual Bridget excedes expectations as a master or should I say mistress villain .

Great chapter CJ

• Like 1

I'm so tired of Trevor and Shane. Not much chemistry or depth, they bore me to tears! It's safe to say that I now love Bridget and Billy way more than any of the other characters, and I want them to be victorious in the end. :)

Okay now....how many chapters are left? I'm loving this slow simmer, while we wait for Bridgette to commit more attrocities, but life must go on..or end catastrophically.

Missing the nonexistant Cliffhangers.

I also agree with Kevin D on getting very dizzy from the circles within circles within circles....

Hmmmm... DMSO has the ability to carry anything including dirt ,germs and poisons into the body through skin contact. Oleander of course, though beautiful is deadly poisonous (all parts of it; leaves, flowers, stems and roots) Rubber gloves for protection, a grater to maybe grate up stems? Large dishes for soaking something in??Posted Image All sounds very devious. As per usual Bridget excedes expectations as a master or should I say mistress villain .

Great chapter CJ

Posted Image ............. Better question is how is Bridget going to connive Sanchez into putting her wet flowers into a vase, will she busy making her favorite dinner for them, and happy Sanchez with his newly acquired head happily agree? Posted Image

Edited by Benji

Posted Image ............. Better question is how is Bridget going to connive Sanchez into putting her wet flowers into a vase, will she busy making her favorite dinner for them, and happy Sanchez with his newly acquired head happily agree? Posted Image

Speaking of heads...... I think Billy is in BIIIIIIG trouble Posted Image Bridget needs that revolver for some reason. Sorry RobV but I recon Billy's usefulness has come to and endPosted Image
  • Like 1
Posted Image ...............I think Billy will be around for a bit longer, he will only be dispensed of if it suits Bridget's needs, besides he is the only one right now that She can trust, she is in a different world right now, in a new situation.

All coming together smoothly with not a cliff in sight........

Thank you!!!

Thanks, CJ, for bringing distant and blurry facts in this story back into focus. Now, we the readers, can figuratively set our butts deep into our seats and affix our seat belts for the ride to the end of the story:

• Bridget and Sanchez's confrontation rivals 4th of July fireworks
  • The underlings struggle to choose the best side to support
  • Gonzalez shadows the flotilla and heads up the arriving cavalry at Sanchez's island
  • The bow fronts in Ned's shipyard are located and peeled open
  • The public announcement of the hidden documents truly foils Bridget and her newest buddies do her in
  • Trevor's mom leaves the hospital
  • Shane has one to more opportunities to still save Trevor's life
  • There is a family reunion at the Australian farmstead.
Just my guesses

Hrmmm... I can't comment. :)

I agree with KevinD. Circles and I am getting dizzy. However I love the evil minded way that the Goat thinks. I am not a stupid person but I just cant imagine so many different convoluted plots all being driven by one seriously demented super villan. I love the way this story keeps us on our toes. I still say that Trevor and Shane find the missing information but that will be the start of what might be the biggest firework show of the whole story. I see Gray coming back in to play here to go after a bounty on one of the major players but just who that would be will be decided by whether Trevor and Shane make finding the tapes and books public. I am still waiting to see how a reunited Trevor and Joel (and his family, remember there was a reference early on that Joel's brother was not gay friendly) works out. C.James you have given me everything and then some that I have asked for in this story except what will come at the end. SO, I am going to ask that Trevor, Shane, Joel, and Lisa all make it out of this one to "live happily everafter". Thanks for the great chapter.

The biggest fireworks show will definitely be at the story's finale, but I doubt anyone will see it coming. :)

Posted Image ............... Dimethyl sulfoxide, interesting choice for Bridget to use against Sanchez, but I wonder if she is going to prepare a lasagna dinner for him too! Whatever did Billy pick-up from the post office, could she had a another teen killed and beheaded that looked like Trevor? Because the first thing Sanchez is going to want to see is the head.

Shane and Trevor are starting to get the idea that there is something is on board the Kookaburra that Bridget wants, I wonder if the Navy can assist them in the search, or will Trevor merely show Shane where and how he had a concealed compartment, and in demonstrating accidentally open it? The danger to Trevor still exists, if they reveal their find to Fowler and word makes it to the wrong ears.

Great chapter CJ!

The danger is far from over. ;-)

As for Bridget, why assume she;s up to something? Maybe she's just being nice? She's so.... misunderstood.

Great chapter CJ

Maybe Bridget just likes flowers? :-)

I'm so tired of Trevor and Shane. Not much chemistry or depth, they bore me to tears! It's safe to say that I now love Bridget and Billy way more than any of the other characters, and I want them to be victorious in the end. Posted Image

That can be arranged! Just remember, you asked for it. :P

Okay now....how many chapters are left? I'm loving this slow simmer, while we wait for Bridgette to commit more attrocities, but life must go on..or end catastrophically.

Missing the nonexistant Cliffhangers.

I also agree with Kevin D on getting very dizzy from the circles within circles within circles....

About eight chapters to go. We're heading for the finale.

The title of the next chapter is Epaulet Mate. It's a large one, and I think it's a good one. :)

Thank you!!!

Hrmmm... I can't comment. Posted Image

The biggest fireworks show will definitely be at the story's finale, but I doubt anyone will see it coming. Posted Image

The danger is far from over. ;-)

As for Bridget, why assume she;s up to something? Maybe she's just being nice? She's so.... misunderstood.

Maybe Bridget just likes flowers? :-)

That can be arranged! Just remember, you asked for it. Posted Image

About eight chapters to go. We're heading for the finale.

The title of the next chapter is Epaulet Mate. It's a large one, and I think it's a good one. Posted Image

Posted Image .....................I've got to admit I have played a lot of chess, but using the archetypal Epaulette mate I rarely saw unless it was in a fools mate, (4 moves). I mean who the hell would leave the king open and blocked? The other one, I have used before Greco's mate many times. So my crystal ball see's the demise of Sanchez, which is the beginning of the count down to Bridget's demise.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..