Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to take a minute to say to those of you who are going to be celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow that I wish you a great holiday.

I thought it might be fun to say what we are thankful for...

I am thankful for my family, my health, and my friends. I'm thankful that I have been given the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children who sometimes need a good role model or someone to trust. I'm thankful that I have found love and built a wonderful life full of amazing memories and that I have the chance to create many more. Most of all, I'm thankful that I can be me, no judgements, no opinions to affect who I am.

Hope everyone has a great and safe Thanksgiving Day!

Yep, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I took over the meal today....I followed some recipes from Food Network and I must say, my turkey was freaking awesome :2thumbs: ... I made all this last night and this morning, with little or no help:

Brined Roasted Turkey, Mashed Potatoes with white Roux chicken gravy, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Homeade Cranberry Sauce, Green Bean Casserole, Sauted Carrots, Corn, Rolls, Jello wit mandarin oranges, Red Roosters (a little cranberry juice (1.5 liters), orange juice concentrate (6oz), and a wee bit of vodka (475 ml :blink: )

And I was gonna venture into the world of homeade pumpkin pie, but we dont have a food processor :( , lol.

My mom was getting kinda mad that I wanted to do everything but by time the meal came, and saw what I all made, I think she was glad she didnt have to do all that work lol.

Yep, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I took over the meal today....I followed some recipes from Food Network and I must say, my turkey was freaking awesome :2thumbs: ... I made all this last night and this morning, with little or no help:

Brined Roasted Turkey, Mashed Potatoes with white Roux chicken gravy, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Homeade Cranberry Sauce, Green Bean Casserole, Sauted Carrots, Corn, Rolls, Jello wit mandarin oranges, Red Roosters (a little cranberry juice (1.5 liters), orange juice concentrate (6oz), and a wee bit of vodka (475 ml :blink: )

And I was gonna venture into the world of homeade pumpkin pie, but we dont have a food processor :( , lol.

My mom was getting kinda mad that I wanted to do everything but by time the meal came, and saw what I all made, I think she was glad she didnt have to do all that work lol.

Wow!!!!! Very very cool.

:worship::worship::worship:

Bah Humbug

oops wrong holiday ... just practicing

:king: Snow Dog

Thanks Scrooge, I needed a chuckle :D

I mean, why stop at just being grumpy around christmas, it should without a doubt extend to all holidays -_- . <dio throws lots of holiday cheer Snow Dog's direction> :ph34r:

Ok so a little late, but since thanksgiving isnt a holiday here I dont care :P

I hope you all had a great thanksgiving

Dave :wub:

yes but Viv told me you did your thanksgiving dinner right...................you ate too much!! LOL!

I spent mine with the bf. I met his mom and family.And brought back home lots and lots of food.