Gandhi gay

Yes, Panda. You must be tired. Do you know what a cock ring is? Well, when you don't have much, you make do with what's available. If that is cotton string, then he may be using it to tie off strategic areas, to delay orgasm and prolong the pleasure. Since he refers to himself as the Upper House, I assume he's the pitcher, so that explains Vaseline. I think you can figure the rest out from there. lol

having a cock ring don't make you gay...lol...

Remember this is India, the birthplace of Kama Sutra.... and Ghandi is Indian

:/ i dislike the terms pitcher and catcher.... too.

Edited by Celethiel

I'm with frostina on this one. Despite, or maybe because he was gay (allegedly), he achieved many great things and this shouldn't detract from them. But as we all know, gay superheroes are not supposed to exist.

Ghandi Quote:

What do you think of western civilisation ?

[Ghandi]: I think it would be a good idea.

Well, Gandhi was instrumental in removing homosexual depictions in temple sculptures, which was later carried out under Jawaharlal Neheru. Ofcourse no official documents exist of the matter. And with all his celibacy issues, I don't really see how he could have been gay. Cotton here I think refers to a method of masterbation; vaselin is obvious. Again enema can be a justified view as well. But, moral of the story is that India is still ashamed of the private life of the Father of the Nation. This is sad. Ofcourse, calling him 'Gay' will be a slander to the great man. Welcome to modern Indian hipocrasy. We are quite progressive, you see! Ancient India was a far better place for the LGBT to live than the current one.

Well, Gandhi was instrumental in removing homosexual depictions in temple sculptures, which was later carried out under Jawaharlal Neheru. Ofcourse no official documents exist of the matter. And with all his celibacy issues, I don't really see how he could have been gay. Cotton here I think refers to a method of masterbation; vaselin is obvious. Again enema can be a justified view as well. But, moral of the story is that India is still ashamed of the private life of the Father of the Nation. This is sad. Ofcourse, calling him 'Gay' will be a slander to the great man. Welcome to modern Indian hipocrasy. We are quite progressive, you see! Ancient India was a far better place for the LGBT to live than the current one.

Oh yeah, and I'm sure Hitler and Stalin and Obama and Bush and Merkel and Lincoln and King George were all queers too. Come on people. There is no solid proof and this has the smell of "its a slow news day so lets create a story".

but I'm not seeing that he was gay? Just that he had a portrait across from his bed of another guy?

unless the image of g string Hawaiian girls with titties bustin with tropical punch seeps into every nerve of your retina as you lie in your bed looking around, you're gay.

I love it when people make things up. There is no proof that Ghandi is gay, just like there is no proof for Jesus Christ and Buddha's sexuality. They're practicing celibacy for religious reason.

BTW, you cannot just make story up.... Please watch the movie "Shattered Glass" about a real story of a journalist locked up in jail because of doing such. The guy has a lot of issues, and what he did was a little more elaborated (he made a fake website to support his fake story he wrote in the article). It's wrong and deceiving the public is the lesson here. Journalist's integrity anyone? Are we back to the yellow journalism era, sell by sensationalism? The world is going backward....

• Like 1

Oh yeah, and I'm sure Hitler and Stalin and Obama and Bush and Merkel and Lincoln and King George were all queers too. Come on people. There is no solid proof and this has the smell of "its a slow news day so lets create a story".

Hmm, don't know about those, but there is documentary evidence that King James I was either gay or bisexual as well as Edward II (you know, the red hot poker guy - ouch :o)