A Selfless Man

Mark92

First of all dammit! I am already out of likes, and the day just got started. But that is ok, because anyway, like does not suffice here. I love this.

But most important of all is, you are absolutely right. Wayne has become such a great friend to me, and I love the cards that I receive from him. One little line from someone can bring sunshine back into what has been a very dark day. People like him are never truly appreciated, and I hope he realises his self-worth. I am proud to call him my friend, and I thank him so much for having me as a friend in his life. Posted Image to you for being such a wonderful nephew, and my friend also and to Wayne for just being himself. He has not idea what a wonderful person he is. (raises glass)

• Like 1

Posted Image Well that was unexpected. I just look at it as trying to do for others what I hope they will do for me. I enjoy getting mail and keeping in touch. I do my best and that is about all anyone can do. Why add to someone's problems if you can take a few minutes to listen and lighten their load? Besides I have come to care about so many people on here. :wub:
  • Like 4