oooh...I can hardly wait for DD 25.....Im soooooo excited for Rory and Seth and for Luke and Grandma Alice!!!!!!

Nick quit already...the mental image gave me nightmares last night

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a strong sense that Seth's ichthyophobia would cause him to disapprove of Grandma Alice.

(Sniff...sniff...) :P

Anyway... this dude is all over signs on Toronto's subways lately - he's starring in a cheesy Canadian rip-off of Dawson's Creek or something. For some reason, my brain has glommed onto him as Luke's representative on Earth. Hopefully, the 'real' Luke is a little less of a pre-fab plastic twink.

Cute, though, isn't he? :P

I have a strong sense that Seth's ichthyophobia would cause him to disapprove of Grandma Alice.

(Sniff...sniff...) :P

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!! Old lady you-know-what!!! <<gagging very loudly and running like hell into the kitchen to dump yesterday's tuna salad down the disposal>> :blink:

Anyway... this dude is all over signs on Toronto's subways lately - he's starring in a cheesy Canadian rip-off of Dawson's Creek or something. For some reason, my brain has glommed onto him as Luke's representative on Earth. Hopefully, the 'real' Luke is a little less of a pre-fab plastic twink.

Cute, though, isn't he? :P

stonerboy,

He's definitely cute but there's something I just dont like about him. Its not that he doesnt look like a luke so much as he doesnt feel like a Luke. Sorry if that sounds wierd.

Don't you mean 'Lucky Alice'? Actually, I'm getting suspicious of Chey. What if she's been listening to

speeches by the junior senator from Pennsylvania?

U still have Sodomy laws in the US? Wow, that really sucks, the last Australian State with anti-gay laws, Tasmania (Australia's inbreeding capital) had theirs thrown out by the UN and the High Court years ago.

U still have Sodomy laws in the US? Wow, that really sucks, the last Australian State with anti-gay laws, Tasmania (Australia's inbreeding capital) had theirs thrown out by the UN and the High Court years ago.

We actually don't, anymore, as they were all struck down, last year (Lawrence v. Texas, if anyone's interested). Unfortunately, as that prick, Alito, will probably get confirmed, this was likely the last of the pro-gay rulings we can expect from the U.S. Supreme Court, at least for the time being.

Andrew

We actually don't, anymore, as they were all struck down, last year (Lawrence v. Texas, if anyone's interested). Unfortunately, as that prick, Alito, will probably get confirmed, this was likely the last of the pro-gay rulings we can expect from the U.S. Supreme Court, at least for the time being.

I see. I know what you mean, we might not legislate against but there's not much support for either. Especially when you have the misfortune of lving in the 'City of Churches'.

I'm new on the board, so I don't yet know what everyone is saying. But here's my opinion:

I'm also with those who think that Rory is Luke's mystery person, but I think Luke has plenty of reason to not like Seth - at least from a self-interested point of view. Luke didn't have to worry when Rory was with Aaron. Everyone knew what an asshole Aaron was. Luke just had to wait around until Aaron showed his true colors, then help Rory pick up the pieces. However, both he and Rory have admitted that Seth isn't a jerk. He's in much more danger of losing Rory now than when he was with Aaron. I'm sure that was brought home to Luke pretty hard when he found them in the pool together.

I understand why Luke's hesitant to say anything, but it's his own fault. His little line in chapter 10, "No offense, Rory; I mean, you

• 2 weeks later...
Not quite that long, but also a brighter blonde. Again, the face is longer and narrower (almost more feminine). I don't know I'm terrible at describing faces but that is closer.

Here's one last shot at it. I don't think I'm ready for a career in drawing suspects from witness descriptions.

I prefer the blond guy's picture recently added to another thread. I don't know how I feel about him as Luke, but I do like the picture, particularly the one on the left.