[DomLuka] Something Funny

Ok this thing was made to poke fun at people who make questionnaires for gay people, trying to convince them they have a problem.

Heterosexuality Questionnaire

1. When and how did you first decide you were a heterosexual?

2. Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase you will grow out of?

3. Is it possible that your heterosexuality stems from your negative feelings about your same sex parent?

4. Heterosexuals have histories of failure in gay relationships. Do you think you may have turned heterosexual because of bad experiences with people of the same sex?

5. If you never slept with a person of the same sex, how do you know you wouldn

Questions like that put a real damper on anyones arguement that homosexuality is in any way evil. Whenever my homophobic best friend tries to tell me something where he ends up putting down gays and I correct him, I try to present a question like that and he shuts up. It's wonderful :2thumbs: .

Hell I think someone here has a quote on homosexuality, heterosexuality, and the bible, and how god punishes hetero's more than homo's. Too lazy to check and it's bed time at 4:30 am anyways :P