"We Found Our Son On A Subway"

Here's a pretty life-affirming story about a man who found an abandoned baby on a subway, and would eventually raise the child with his boyfriend, and then get married to him by the same judge who allowed him to raise the child.

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/02/28/we-found-our-son-in-the-subway/

What a great story. Family really does come in all different shapes and sizes.

• Like 2

Makes me want to read an old story from cryboy.org , I hope it still exists

Thanks Method for sharing, I am getting softer as I age :D

This sounds like one of those stories we used to read and think: yeah right. Like that would ever happen.

I am pleased to have lived long enough to see that it actually has.

Now that you mention it, James, yeah, it does sound pretty incredulous. And I bought it without a second thought, too. Amazing stuff.

Beautiful story and pretty nicely written too; I could be jealous of this playwright... for more than that reason, really.

• Like 1

That is a beautiful story :0 But honestly the first thing that came to mind when I read the title of this topic was:

bc3203f0877f7b4f4521d728e31ac0ec.jpg

Lol!

That image reminds me of the Simpsons episode, where a hippie was so baked that they ate the kids :P

tumblr_lk0aurmT7I1qdx7lto1_500.jpg

• Like 2