$1 million for a better condom

Graeme

lol, we spend a lot of money to get panda's to procreate and we want to make money on retarding humans from procreating

yet there are other species ready to go extinct

then the other question, making the next condom ... is it easier than winning the power ball?

OK, so Gates wants a condom that increases the pleasure of sex so people will use them more.   That is probably a pretty tough challenge considering the amount of work that's already gone into condom design.   While I'm not a condom expert myself, I'm still aware of the different designs condom's come in.   Most are made of latex, and they try to make them as thin as possible, I suppose so you get a better sensation when using them.   Then, they put stuff like dots or bumps on them, and little ribs that go all the way around.   Some have a combination of those things.   Some come in colors, which makes no sense to me.   I suppose it's just in case someone has some kind of color fetish going on.   Then, there are the short one's that only fit so far.   I wouldn't expect those to be very reliable.   The flavored ones make me wonder what they expect us to do with condoms.   Are these for parties or something, and they get served with chips and pizza?

Now, I like lots of choices in just about everything, but I'm not sure I would be interested in a glow-in-the-dark condom.   Who wants to expose their thingy to radiation?   I sure don't, and I don't have any problem finding it in the dark either!

Some people are allergic to latex, so there are condoms made of synthetic material.   Some are made of polyurethane,  which seems to me a little weird.   Isn't polyurethane used in paint and other stuff?   Maybe these are condoms you can spray on, then you would get a custom fit.   Is this the idea Mr. Gates is looking for?   Hmm....

Then, there's different kinds of lubrication put on condoms.   I suppose this makes some kind of sense, even though nature is supposed to be providing this part of the deal.   The thing that confuses me is that some of these condom dealers put desensitizing lubricant on them.   What good is that when the idea is to make it more pleasant?   It's not like your going to need to numb your toy because something painful is gonna happen, like at the dentist for instance.   I've got to figure that whoever came up with that idea has no true idea what sex is supposed to be about.   I hope someone gets them straightened out before it's too late!

I also have a real problem with the idea of making condoms out of lamb membranes.   I'm not sure what kind of membrane lambs have, but I swear I'm not about to put any of it on MY thing.   I was never interested in getting that close to any sheep in the first place.   As for the lambs, I'm betting they are hoping this idea doesn't become popular.

In the end, it doesn't really matter how good a condom is or isn't, does it?   There's just something unnatural about sealing up the one thing you need most when your planning to have sex.   It's kind of like making a sandwich but leaving the bread in the bag.   You can chew it up, but it's not going to taste good enough to swallow.   

• Like 2

In the end, it doesn't really matter how good a condom is or isn't, does it?   There's just something unnatural about sealing up the one thing you need most when your planning to have sex.   It's kind of like making a sandwich but leaving the bread in the bag.   You can chew it up, but it's not going to taste good enough to swallow.   

Condoms can be a pain in the ass, yes. But if you're having sex (and especially if you are sleeping around), its pretty damn good when you look at the alternatives of unwanted pregnancy and STDs. 

Condoms can be a pain in the ass, yes. But if you're having sex (and especially if you are sleeping around), its pretty damn good when you look at the alternatives of unwanted pregnancy and STDs. 

I am totally aware of all that, but I chose to have some fun with the topic anyway.  ;)    It's not that important to me personally, because I don't sleep around, and I don't have any plans to in the future.

• Like 1

The flavored ones make me wonder what they expect us to do with condoms.   Are these for parties or something, and they get served with chips and pizza?

I can't believe I have to explain that condoms aren't just for 'penetrative' sex -- they're also for oral.

I can't believe I have to explain that condoms aren't just for 'penetrative' sex -- they're also for oral.

Well, I can't believe that I have to explain that the forums aren't just for serious discussion -- they're also for humor.  :thumbup:

I don't think I know anyone who really uses a condom for a bj and I doubt very many people do. 

As long as your mouth, lips and gum are in perfect health - no mouth cuts, lip sores or gum bleeding

Edited by Zombie

bj safe sex is to get a mouthful of latex rubber ??

lol, laxtex gagging or latex allergy

i don't think flavor ones will help?

It's recommended as a safe-sex practice, so...

i love banana splits with topping

lol

Mmm...i see what you did there, but banana sounds good...

Why can't you make a skin-like Condom that is 100% organic and is equally disliked by certain religions like...foreskins :P

Mmm...i see what you did there, but banana sounds good...

Want to have a "Banana Split" :D ?

Yikes - don't like the sound of that! :o *crosses legs*

Depends on how it's done.

That said, that would only be helpful for avoiding pregnancy, not the transmission of STDs.  Well, it'd help, somewhat, but...