EleCivil's Latest: Laika

Interested? Are you entirely mad? Laika is one of the best, THE BEST stories around. So uh, yeah I'm interested...

For those who need more persuasion here's a snippet of Corey talking to Brandon:

I

EEEK! its so good!!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again "I LOVE NICK!! :) HE'S SO ADORABLE!!!"

I feel so sorry for him though :(

Can't wait for the next chapter. I will sit in front of the computer and starve myself until it comes out.

Edited by writeincode
  • 2 months later...

EleCivil's Laika, as well as Leaves and Lunatics, are really, really good. I'd recommend them to anybody.

He wrote that he wanted to get 13 just right. I think he did. -- Yes, I'm looking forward to his next chapter already.

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely loved this chapter. Brandon and Nick are finally out to each other, and in love. :wub: I love the way EliCivil built up to this slowly and how the boys came to terms with it.

Chapter 13 just flows beautifully - I love it. :D

I particularly like the ending, wherein Nick has told Brandon that he had a dream where they were laying on Brandon's bed and talking, and then kissed they kissed and went to sleep. After they share their second kiss, Brandon asks Nick if he'd like to see his room - that perhaps they could lay on his bed and talk . . .

Well done! :2thumbs:

*Sigh* Too bad there's still the issue of Nick's parents to resolve. :P

• 3 months later...
Newest chapter (14) is AWESOME!!!!!! want more :)

I loved when nick kissed Brandon and he's like "you kissed me.."

*Overly sentimental awwwww*

Ohh Yay! Thanks for alerting us Sophie! This is one of my favourites!