Miley Cyrus at VMAs looooool

Y_B

I loved it when Robin just seemed to strut out after Miley's bear-y mess of a performance. Go figure that Robin + Miley = An even bigger mess of a performance. :gikkle:

To be honest though, the show as a whole was one big fabulous trainwreck. :P

Bieber twerking?

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/miley-cyrus-justin-bieber-twerk-song-leaks-2013288

Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber "Twerk" Song Leaks

The song features Cyrus, 20, Bieber 19, and rapper Lil Twist, 20. In the chorus, the former Hannah Montana star sings, "I came up in this party time to twerk." Back in July, Lil Twist announced the group's collaboration by tweeting the cover art for the single. The image shows Cyrus twerking in a unicorn onesie from her dance video that went viral in March.

According to a New York Times criticism, "Blowing the Smooth Out of the Summer", Miley Cyrus was the producers' answer for what to do about Robin Thicke.

Imagine for a moment that you are the person charged with orchestrating performances at this year’s MTV Video Music Awards. The show falls near the end of summer, and as summers go, 2013 was soporific. For 11 weeks, Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines,” a lite-funk jazzercize workout that titillates in spite of itself, has been the most popular song in the country. America is lightly snoring.

Still, you think, “Blurred Lines” is a must, a necessary acknowledgment of the sound of the summer. But what to do about Mr. Thicke, an unfettered cornball and, at 36, old enough to possibly be the father of some of the other nominees. He needs to be subverted, minimized, annihilated.

Luckily enough, you have a nuclear weapon at your disposal: Miley Cyrus, the perfect antidote for the Thicke contagion. Bring him out after Ms. Cyrus, her spindly limbs and her motorized tongue having already made an indelible mark on the stage, and then allow Ms. Cyrus to sing part of his song while applying various of her body parts to various ones of Mr. Thicke’s. Mr. Thicke, no matter how ludicrous a suit he may choose to wear, will be helpless to overcome her. The show can move on.

MTV’s planners may have just been protecting their precious airtime, but in that moment on Sunday night, Ms. Cyrus officially put a bullet in the Summer of Smooth, the most tepid and timid season of pop music in recent memory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=f4BK9cglvQ4

Edited by MikeL

*ahem*

Miley Cyrus: A Poem

O! Miley Cyrus, why are you so, so ratchet?

Destroy that skank Eraserhead persona with a hatchet!

You think you look sexy when you twerk

But you just look like Gollum after a long, hard jerk

Whether it's the creature from Pan's Labyrinth

Or Hanna Montana, your forms are just an act

The only real problem is

That they're both pretty much crap

Isn't it a nice image for women's agency

That you're a robot programmed by the industry?

Learn from Madonna, if you want to express yourself

Or Alicia Keys, whose sexuality is like that of a classy black elf

You can't redeem yourself with these uninspired milquetoast ballads

That hold all the amusement and nutrition of rabbit poo salads

Then again, I guess you've done daddy's legacy proud

He too was obnoxius, untalented and loud

You're a mix, a past pop music failure Voltron

A combination of everything in music that's wrong

I'm rubber and you're glue

All the tacky girls bounce off of me and form into you

Yet one thing will always remain true

In spring and summer, the daffodil, in early fall, the iris

But mediocrity and conformity is forever, Miley Cyrus

• Like 1

yeah right will smith covering the eyes of his son while the wife covering the eyes of her daugther

yeah right .... jaden has seen the light ... lol

he seen his maddona lol

I don't know what that was, but it's horrible. I saw the expression on Will Smith and his family when she did a bend over and it was shocking. It was hilarious.

Edited by hh5