RENAMING GENERAL DISCUSSION CONTEST

Alright guys so we want to rename General Discussions. We've already have THE WATER COOLER as one of the suggestions. We were wondering if anyone here had any Ideas? Please let us know by adding your suggestions here. I know everyone can come up with something better than General DIscussions so add whatever comes to mind.

GREEN

How about...

What's this...

OR

Is it just me or...

I know I'd click these. Then again I'm sort of "different".

In other news Tom Cruise is doing M.I.III (Mission Impossible 3),

--Greg.

OR

Free cool points if you click here.

Edited by tu-yo (Greg)
Another thought....Hot Topix

:thumbdown: Ditto to anything with water in the name. They just sound lame. Do I really want to feel like I'm at a mall with disaffected 12 year old middle class teeangers or that I'm hanging out at an office building when I visit gayauthors?

I'm not the best at naming things, but why not "General Discussion?" I fail to see what's wrong with it the way it is. Though "Random Ramblings" might be fun (better for a blog though). Or how about just "Off Topic?"

//shadows

P.S. Sorry if I'm ripping off anybody from the post above, I'm tired and my brain isn't working right. Just count it as a vote for their suggestion.

Of the ones already mentioned I like "The Board Room" and "The Lounge" the best. However, in general I'm inclined to agree with Shadows; I kinda like it the way it is. Ditto to most of the site. On the other hand I'm sure something new would grow on me too, unless it was just horrible.

:thumbdown: Ditto to anything with water in the name. They just sound lame. Do I really want to feel like I'm at a mall with disaffected 12 year old middle class teeangers or that I'm hanging out at an office building when I visit gayauthors?

I'm not the best at naming things, but why not "General Discussion?" I fail to see what's wrong with it the way it is. Though "Random Ramblings" might be fun (better for a blog though). Or how about just "Off Topic?"

//shadows

P.S. Sorry if I'm ripping off anybody from the post above, I'm tired and my brain isn't working right. Just count it as a vote for their suggestion.

"Off Topic" sounds amazing.

--Greg.

Of the ones already mentioned I like "The Board Room" and "The Lounge" the best. However, in general I'm inclined to agree with Shadows; I kinda like it the way it is. Ditto to most of the site. On the other hand I'm sure something new would grow on me too, unless it was just horrible.

If you must change the name...I'm partial to 'the lounge'. Everything else sounds incredibly cheesy. mmm cheddar. :read:

I Like The Lounge too, if we have to change the name.

If you must change the name...I'm partial to 'the lounge'. Everything else sounds incredibly cheesy. mmm cheddar. :read:

I agree. Whoever it was who suggested The Lounge is a GENIUS 0:)0:)0:)