Doris Day

Zombie

GA is supposed to be a gay-oriented site - and yet no mention of Doris Day celebrating her 90th earlier this month?? :angry:

Oh, the shame! :o

The fact that Doris claimed to be born in 1924 when it seems she was actually born in 1922 is neither here nor there :lol:

So happy belated birthday, Doris, and here's one of your best loved songs :)

*OK, it's Tracey Ullman's version but... I like it! :P *
  Edited by Zombie
  • Like 2

She helped to define a generation and had many great hits.  Besides Que Sera Sera, there was Sentimental Journey, When I Fall in Love, Secret Love, Everybody Loves a Lover and A Bushel and a Peck... just to mention a few. 

Happy Birthday, Doris, be it 90 or 92!

• Like 1

:huh: Doris Day :huh: Who ?

smack!

her persona of "innocence" :gikkle: was incredibly successful and she became the top-ranking female box-office star of all time :)

Edited by Zombie

smack!

her persona of "innocence" :gikkle: was incredibly successful and she became the top-ranking female box-office star of all time :)

I know, it was a joke, Zombie dear ! :lol:

I know, it was a joke, Zombie dear ! :lol:

I know - you said so :gikkle: - but then I read that and thought it worth posting - it surprised me and will probably surprise most others too so I'll just repeat - she is the biggest female movie star of all time based on gross box office

• Like 1