Dignity - a novel by AC Benus

I've read Dignity now and thoroughly enjoyed it. I had planned to start on Destiny tomorrow because I had stuff to do indoors but what the hell, stuff can always wait, I need to find out what happens to Jack. 

Good to see yet another person enjoying the weal and woe of Jack. You must be well on your way to chapter 11 of Destiny by now.

Destiny has its own discussion forum, so please join us there when you feel like it, Dodger. The more the merrier.

• Like 1

I've read Dignity now and thoroughly enjoyed it. I had planned to start on Destiny tomorrow because I had stuff to do indoors but what the hell, stuff can always wait, I need to find out what happens to Jack. 

Thanks, Dodger. I would love to see your thoughts as you finish the chapters...hint, hint, hint :yes: reviews!

Feedback is always welcome! I do hope you enjoy the ride with Destiny, but be warned, your tray-table should be in the fully upright and locked position, and your seat beat should be TIGHTLY secured. You are in for quite the ride ;)

Edited by AC Benus
  • Like 3

Good to see yet another person enjoying the weal and woe of Jack. You must be well on your way to chapter 11 of Destiny by now.

Destiny has its own discussion forum, so please join us there when you feel like it, Dodger. The more the merrier.

Thanks for your support, J.HunterDunn. I always enjoy the forums, and think it's a great and unique feature of GA. Cheers

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...