New Story : "Lower East Side, Spring 2003"

Hi everyone -

I've written a few stories before, but I took the next step and published on GA. There is a vibrant community out here and I hoped I could benefit from your insights, reactions, comments, and suggestions.

Let me know what you think -

Thanks to all

- Ben

[sharedmedia=stories:stories:4259]

• Like 1

Heya Ben,

I saw the new story added and I always check out new stories. :)

Your story is definitely one I want to read; it's actually on my "To Read Soon" list. :P When I saw how long the first chapter was I knew I would have to put it off until I got some uninterrupted time.

But I can't wait to read it.

Good luck here. You'll find everyone is so nice, helpful, and generous with their time. :)

Lisa

Edited by Lisa

18,000 words god almighty, I'll give it a go as I always read first chapter of all stories and from the first few paragraph I read, I'm looking forward to reading it when I have a few mins or hours free.

Edited by scotty94

Heya Be

I saw the new story added and I always check out new stories. :)

Your story is definitely one I want to read; it's actually on my "To Read Soon" list. :P When I saw how long the first chapter was I knew I would have to put it off until I got some uninterrupted time.

But I can't wait to read it.

Good luck here. You'll find everyone is so nice, helpful, and generous with their time. :)

Lisa

18,000 words god almighty, I'll give it a go as I always read first chapter of all stories and from the first few paragraph I read, I'm looking forward to reading it when I have a few mins or hours free.

Take the time to read it.  You won't be disappointed.

• Like 2

I read this in one sitting, it was easy to keep going because it was such a fun read. What a wonderful story: complicated and rough and just, well, it went in completely unexpected places and I learned some things and hated some things and loved reading it the whole time. I want to read more.

- G

Edited by Gene Splicer PHD
  • Like 1