Speaking of the remaining few chapters.....there will definitely be a delay in posting the next chapter as it is still an outline only.  The SF Giants have been a real distraction for me and my beloved CARDS!  

I expect the delay could be as long as a week.   

DDK

P.S.  Or longer.....

Edited by Daddydavek
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just one other though about future story line-- The telepaths were able to take away the burgeoning powers of the captive youths. Are they able to restore them? Will they try? Is this where the human race needs to evolve-a push that Abel III will be able to give it?

• Like 2

Any news on the dreaded writer's block - I am getting Abel III withdrawal symptoms...  :P

On the good news side, when others have had a block/delay, the next chapter has been amazing :2thumbs: 

I guess thats only good news for the readers  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Any news on the dreaded writer's block - I am getting Abel III withdrawal symptoms...  :P

On the good news side, when others have had a block/delay, the next chapter has been amazing :2thumbs:

I guess thats only good news for the readers  :rolleyes:

With my return from a weeks vacation in Branson, my goal is to re-read Abel III's Awakening from the beginning and start writing again this next week.  We shall see if I have a chapter for next Saturday night....DDK

• Like 1

Good luck. I find it harder and harder to get back on target after time away. It is such a complex tight story that I can imagine picking up the threads will be daunting.  As mentioned above past history suggests a great chapter. There pressure or I could be told to......  Pax. Steve

• Like 1

I think the fact that they are both telepathic allowed them to get to really know each other much faster. Opening your innermost thoughts to one another is not something people normally do,but for telepathic it makes sense.

Good point!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter 29 Dennis  is finally up.   I expect to be posting additional chapters on an irregular basis as I get them ready until the end of this book.  

I had a plan for this book and a fairly detailed outline, but like going into battle, I found that actually writing a book with a plan, that it often doesn't survive much beyond first contact.  So while I am still basically committed to the outline, the details have gone in some dramatically different and unexpected directions.  Keeping it all coherent and compatible with the characters is a challenge and I have had to reread what i have posted so far several times to make it all work for me and I hope for you.  

Thanks for your patience and I continue to appreciate your comments!  

Edited by Daddydavek
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Somehow, I don't think Abel III and Dennis would give up on Bart even if he resisted.....They have had to silence talents in their recent past and it was so horrible that they can't allow that get to that point again if at all possible.

• Like 2

I guess I can understand why Bart needed to get back to his own life, but I'm still worried about him. I hope he manages to keep his new abilities hidden. I liked the idea that Abel's dad and his husband were able to help by taking Bart to bed with them.

• Like 2

I don't think that Abel Jr. and Kade had any qualms about bedding the hot young Bart.....In fact, I removed several additional scenes during the extra two months that I thought were gratuitous and just the product of my over-active fantasy life.  They didn't really add anything to the story and besides, it tended to make A-III and Dennis look like they were more voyeuristic than would be in keeping with their characters.  

I don't think that Abel Jr. and Kade had any qualms about bedding the hot young Bart.....In fact, I removed several additional scenes during the extra two months that I thought were gratuitous and just the product of my over-active fantasy life.  They didn't really add anything to the story and besides, it tended to make A-III and Dennis look like they were more voyeuristic than would be in keeping with their characters.  

You removed scenes about the orgy ship, you removed scenes about Bart, AJ and Kade. I think Tim will want the directors cut or deleted scene version of the story. Only released for those with drool-proof keyboards  :P

Edited by Bucket1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You removed scenes about the orgy ship, you removed scenes about Bart, AJ and Kade. I think Tim will want the directors cut or deleted scene version of the story. Only released for those with drool-proof keyboards  :P

Or perhaps those reading on their iPad or other tablets?

It is an idea, but unfortunately once they were deleted I did not save them.  So they only exist in my memory which is not photographic by any means.  

It is an idea, but unfortunately once they were deleted I did not save them.  So they only exist in my memory which is not photographic by any means.  

:o  :o  never delete stuff like that, just put it in a separate part at the end of the file and save it for later.

• Like 2

I think the Droll Dane is not mocking, but being fairly open about his tastes....DDK

Yep. :lol:  (Edit: That's why I was the first person to get Kitt's virtual drool proof keyboard cover.)

Oh, and congratulations on reaching 2800 likes !  :D

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1