Open Club  ·  285 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

And just how would you feel if you were "the cute puppy" in question?

What surprised me is that Alex had to know JJ had not left the suit and could probably hear every word.

If we were outraged by Will's rampage, you ain't seen nothing yet  :devil:

That cute puppy could easily turn into a savage rottie 

Edited by Bucket1

What I am saying is Slut ME is supposed to say this to The Earl.

I don't know why JJ or Alex are having grieviences like it was Festivus. They BOTH are suppose to know what is happening.

If not then no one is ready for this.

BTW: I got $5.00 on the daddy being Matt.

• Like 1

BTW: I got $5.00 on the daddy being Matt.

The kid will be Matt's. ME will not want it, Wade and Matt will raise the closest thing possible to their biological union.

Not a bad outcome but it doesn't sound too Arbouresque 

• Like 1

The kid will be Matt's. ME will not want it, Wade and Matt will raise the closest thing possible to their biological union.

Not a bad outcome but it doesn't sound too Arbouresque 

Oh, I don't know about that!  It would also completely screw up the plans Nana and the Duke just made, have ME forfeit the dowry, result in a fairly messy divorce since the wedding will come before any testing is safely possible, hard feelings all the way around, and I am sure some other angles I have not yet thought of! We have seen Mark thoroughly stir the pot in the past - and this one has LOTS of possibilities.

• Like 2

They were pretty clear that Matt hasn't had sex with MaryEllen since June, and she's only a month a long.

I really don't think MaryEllen is lying about this being Alex's, because it'll be pretty easy to prove if she is, and there would be massive financial and social consequences if she did. She's not enough of an idiot to think she could get away with passing off someone else's baby as Alex's in the 21st century.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1

I am not so sure of that. Conception dates can be off, and we are speaking of a woman who allowed her cousin to beat her till she was hospitalized to further one of mommy dearest's plans.

• Like 1

DNA testing in the first trimester is considered very dangerous and not recommended unless there are other reasons to do an amniocentesis, like the history of certain illnesses or birth defects in the families. Simply determining the father would not justify the risk to both mom and baby.

• Like 2

1) Slut ME is not worried about the family's $150M. It's not like she had access to it in the first place. She has access to a very small portion of Jeff Danfield's will and it's hers directly.

2) Matt was nervous for a reason.

3) Is think Nana and The Duke would make a cute couple. So ditch The Earl and Slut ME. Can't have grandson marrying granddaughter.

4) JJ wont say anything publicly. His own reputation would suffer.

5) Matt would be a horrible father.

• Like 2

I don't know why ME would bother to lie though. She doesn't actually need to get married to access her trusts, correct? Only have a child, like Wade, right? Matt would do just as well as Alex for that. Hell, so would Trevor, although I could see her refusing to name paternity there (and letting her reputation as a slut cloud the issue beyond recovery).

The only reason ME would lie about Alex being the father is if she had to get married for some reason, since he would be one of the few who would marry her out of automatic reflex, and I'm hard pressed to think of a reason why. She couldn't have known for sure that she would get away with negotiating an open marriage, so the consequences of tying the knot might have been quite severe to her lifestyle and interests.

• Like 2

DNA testing in the first trimester is considered very dangerous and not recommended

that only applies if you're worried about a miscarriage - which Alex wouldn't be. Could actually solve his problem nicely.   :evil:

sorry about repeating myself  https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/39326-streak/?p=498041

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

I don't know why ME would bother to lie though. She doesn't actually need to get married to access her trusts, correct? Only have a child, like Wade, right? Matt would do just as well as Alex for that. Hell, so would Trevor, although I could see her refusing to name paternity there (and letting her reputation as a slut cloud the issue beyond recovery).

The only reason ME would lie about Alex being the father is if she had to get married for some reason, since he would be one of the few who would marry her out of automatic reflex, and I'm hard pressed to think of a reason why. She couldn't have known for sure that she would get away with negotiating an open marriage, so the consequences of tying the knot might have been quite severe to her lifestyle and interests.

1) I thought Mark already said that Slut ME's trusts were structured differently so no Slut ME would not get her $$$ just because she had a kid.  Otherwise, she would of taken her trusts long time ago and maybe not had two abortions.

2) Slut ME would lie because Mommy Dearest Told Her to Lie.  You know, for another $2M from her own trust.  

3) Of course Mommy Dearest's plan got derailed when Nana got involved with the negotiations. 

• Like 2

Prenatal DNA testing this early was not available in 2002, although it is now (by a blood test of the mother at 8 weeks or later). The more invasive testing would have been available at 10-12 weeks (chorionic villus sampling) or 14-16 weeks (amniocentesis) -- http://americanpregnancy.org/prenatal-testing/paternity-testing/. Mary Ellen would be 6 weeks along at this point if the baby was conceived when she says it was.  

• Like 2

I really think Mary Ellen imagines herself as Lady Granger

*The Right Honourable The Countess of Bridgemont...

I'm sure you're right and She's wetting herself over that title ;-)

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..