You think Jonah looks like that ??

Hey, I am but a humble reader.  I have a vague sense of a good-looking long-haired fair man with violet eyes. Addy refuses to specify further. What can I do but turn to available media images? This is what I got.

Or could he be a bit more muscular? This is before your time, Addy, but try Fabio:

fabio.jpg

Any better, Tim?

I read somewhere that most people whose eyes are truly violet are albino, or nearly so. Since I read that, that's kind of how I've pictured Jonah. Edit: But mostly I'm just pulling Addy's chain.

Edited by Irritable1

I'm away for ONE evening and what happens? Jonah becomes an evil, bleach blond prince, an elvish princeling or w/e a Fabio is.  *google* NOW I know who Fabio is. :facepalm:

Well whatever floats your boat, Irri. Legolas is okay, but my Legolas er... Jonah is not blond. oops.

• Like 2

I'm away for ONE evening and what happens? Jonah becomes an evil, bleach blond prince, an elvish princeling or w/e a Fabio is.  *google* NOW I know who Fabio is. :facepalm:

Well whatever floats your boat, Irri. Legolas is okay, but my Legolas er... Jonah is not blond. oops.

"I'm not posting a picture," you said. "Use your imaginations," you said. Well... this is what happens.  :P

• Like 2

Giving the finishing touches to chapter nine.

And if it has to be 'Legolas' (Orlando Bloom) then I like this version better.

Fabio almost made me going to Pinterest and create a 'Jonah is not Fabio'  pin thingy.

• Like 3

See, Gary, now THAT's what I call a kiss  :lol:

I'm actually very touched that Jonah did the ink-reveal rather than the other way around. Much better this way, aditus, extremely well handled!

So... what's going to happen now? Does Eric use that note of Chris's? Do we get to enjoy ourselves and relax for even one more chapter before all hell breaks loose again???

• Like 3

I'm actually very touched that Jonah did the ink-reveal rather than the other way around. Much better this way, aditus, extremely well handled!

So... what's going to happen now? Does Eric use that note of Chris's? Do we get to enjoy ourselves and relax for even one more chapter before all hell breaks loose again???

Thank you Irri! :)

One chapter...not more.

Edited by aditus
  • Like 1

I totally agree, Irri... the ink reveal was perfect as was the kiss...at least it happened :P now I have to go to bed...it's 5 in the morning for me...nite nite

• Like 2

Okay...this surprises the heck out of me. I have been thinking about the story and consequently about Eric and what a heartless bastard he is. I started to think about how screwed up this all was and I really wondered what happened. He and Jonah were best friends who became young lovers...why did Eric change so much...I get moving on but it turns out Eric never did. He has been unbelievably cruel to Jonah and yet he still loves him and always has. He was so smug as to think Jonah would come back to him eventually...he pushed his luck and has now lost the guy he is in love with. His past actions make me wonder what he is capable of. What surprises me is that for a second I sort of felt sorry for him...his first real love was the right one for him after all....and for whatever reason he let it get away and will have to live with that regret. Then I came to my senses and realized that there are guys like him everywhere...to stupid to know what they have till it's gone...and dumb enough to think they can get away with abusing love. Karma's a bitch!...and he just got bitch slapped....Cheers...Gary

• Like 2

*smug* Now it's Cole's turn to top this. No more interruptions. :funny:

Seriously....you are way nicer than Cole...you deliver the goods...Just kidding...I love you Cole, you're a master teaser :P

Edited by Headstall

Obviously Jonah likes vanilla. :P

Just today I saw Christmas cookie flavor. And no I didn't buy them.

Huh. The technology has advanced since my day. If I remember correctly, my generation had cherry and licorice and I was told NO IT TAKES FOREVER TO WASH OFF AND IT TASTES TERRIBLE TRUST ME  :lol:

Addy, tell me he doesn't sleep with Eric. Please.

• Like 1

:huh:  are you talking about Jonah or Ren? And why on earth would either of them sleep with the dickhead ????

Why would Jonah run away to Sicily and weep into his laptop? Something bad happened. And think about it, Timmy, so far in the story, we've always been set up to believe that people were being mean to Jonah, right? But the way addy has written the last couple of chapters, Ren is not coming across as a bad guy at all. And Jonah's perfectly happy with Ren, he certainly gives the impression that he's settling into the relationship and not likely to be manipulated into giving it up very easily.

So.  :/ I think Jonah has been bad.

Edit: oh, and structurally, it makes sense. I mean, if all negativity in Jonah's life is Anne-Catherine and Eric, it totally makes sense to keep running. If, on the other hand, Jonah did something wrong... maybe not so much.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

Why would Jonah run away to Sicily and weep into his laptop? Something bad happened. And think about it, Timmy, so far in the story, we've always been set up to believe that people were being mean to Jonah, right? But the way addy has written the last couple of chapters, Ren is not coming across as a bad guy at all. And Jonah's perfectly happy with Ren, he certainly gives the impression that he's settling into the relationship and not likely to be manipulated into giving it up very easily.

So.  :/ I think Jonah has been bad.

Edit: oh, and structurally, it makes sense. I mean, if all negativity in Jonah's life is Anne-Catherine and Eric, it totally makes sense to keep running. If, on the other hand, Jonah did something wrong... maybe not so much.

You make a very good point Irri...about maybe Jonah did something bad...maybe it was foreshadowing when Ren said in the shower that he didn't think it would happen between him and Jonah after Eric(aka dickhead) told Ren that he wanted Jonah back...that he figured if Eric wanted him...Jonah would go there...

• Like 2

Wow! While I was out celebrating a friend's birthday my phone kept vibrating and I saw your discussion here. I so wanted to tell you about what happens next, but I can't do that. Right? And I'm sorry I won't update next week, but although my antho story is almost finished, it needs editing, and my awesome team can only do so much.

Even if I'd tell you you're right and at the same time you're not, it is already too much. :X

• Like 2