TEAM! TWATs! Please! Remain calm... He said those are Jonah's facts. Which proves that Addy is evil, not that Ren is. Seven more chapters... Well yes, but we'll be there for each other... Besides we don't want it to end anyway, right?

If that's true and Ren isn't a cheater then Jonah is an idiot for destroying a relationship without actually talking to Ren first (even if it's just to slap him and tell him off) and he will unfortunately deserve it if Ren decides to move on with someone else, especially because I have a feeling that Jonah is going to do something monumentally stupid like sleeping with the hat guy or something.

I think I am just having a bad Monday but either scenario is depressing me.

• Like 2

If that's true and Ren isn't a cheater then Jonah is an idiot for destroying a relationship without actually talking to Ren first (even if it's just to slap him and tell him off) and he will unfortunately deserve it if Ren decides to move on with someone else, especially because I have a feeling that Jonah is going to do something monumentally stupid like sleeping with the hat guy or something.

I think I am just having a bad Monday but either scenario is depressing me.

I feel your pain...and I think I am having a bad Monday too...

• Like 2

TEAM! TWATs! Please! Remain calm... He said those are Jonah's facts. Which proves that Addy is evil, not that Ren is. Seven more chapters... Well yes, but we'll be there for each other... Besides we don't want it to end anyway, right?

I was reading each post with increasing amusement until I got to this one. Finally, someone caught on to Addy's deviousness.

Come on guys, when have you ever known Jonah to have his facts right? Or think things through clearly?

Irri is obviously right. Addy was pointing out why Jonah is completely unable to get in touch with Ren and give him a chance to explain.

So you have to pin your hopes on Ren being even more stubborn than Jonah. Or like me on the only sane person so far: Matteo.

• Like 2

If that's true and Ren isn't a cheater then Jonah is an idiot for destroying a relationship without actually talking to Ren first

What about REN being a disloyal obnoxious prick for going out with Eric and accepting his flirting and then saying monumentally stupid things to Chris, who was only trying to help.

I haven't seen Ren trying to apologize, and Chris told him that Jonah was having a break-down. Ren may not know where Jonah is, but Chris does, and if Ren humbled himself and told Chris the truth, Chris would help him. But if Ren is too proud to do so, he deserves to lose Jonah.

Ren is the guilty part here, NOT Jonah - and I never considered Ren a cheater (see my reviews), just stupid.

• Like 1

What about REN being a disloyal obnoxious prick for going out with Eric and accepting his flirting and then saying monumentally stupid things to Chris, who was only trying to help.

I haven't seen Ren trying to apologize, and Chris told him that Jonah was having a break-down. Ren may not know where Jonah is, but Chris does, and if Ren humbled himself and told Chris the truth, Chris would help him. But if Ren is too proud to do so, he deserves to lose Jonah.

Ren is the guilty part here, NOT Jonah - and I never considered Ren a cheater (see my reviews), just stupid.

That's true about Ren. Even if he's not a cheater he has a lot to apologize for. Who knows though, if he apologized to Chris would chris believe him? In this scenario both Ren and Jonah are incredibly stupid (one for his thoughtlessness and the other for his inaction and cowardice) and both may end up alone because of it. Again, the scenarios are all kind of depressing. With the mood I'm in right now it's probably not a good time to review or think about because at this point I would slap both of them into next week.

• Like 2

Ren's facts are that Jonah decided he was boinking Eric, AFTER their big declaration of love, and abandoned him without a word. And he did try to reach Jonah, to the point of hammering on Chris's door.

Oh, the delicious angst!

Edit: and you know, Tim, maybe he wanted a chance to apologize to JONAH, and not to Chris? Knowing that the involvement of intermediaries hasn't worked that well for them so far?

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 4

I was reading each post with increasing amusement until I got to this one. Finally, someone caught on to Addy's deviousness.

Come on guys, when have you ever known Jonah to have his facts right? Or think things through clearly?

Irri is obviously right. Addy was pointing out why Jonah is completely unable to get in touch with Ren and give him a chance to explain.

So you have to pin your hopes on Ren being even more stubborn than Jonah. Or like me on the only sane person so far: Matteo.

Hey Tim...I knew exactly what Adi was doing and was giving him all kinds of crap for playing with us...That is why I said "if these are Jonah's facts and not his assumptions" in my post......then I give up....because if Jonah's facts are reality then I have been reading a different story and or Adi is Insane or evil or both :huh:

That's true about Ren. Even if he's not a cheater he has a lot to apologize for. Who knows though, if he apologized to Chris would chris believe him? In this scenario both Ren and Jonah are incredibly stupid (one for his thoughtlessness and the other for his inaction and cowardice) and both may end up alone because of it. Again, the scenarios are all kind of depressing. With the mood I'm in right now it's probably not a good time to review or think about because at this point I would slap both of them into next week.

I am still not assuming that Chris is innocent...to me , he is guilty until proven innocent....I know this against the scales of justice....but this is Adi's forum, where all common sense gets thrown out the window :P ...But I still love you Adi :*)

• Like 1

The readers are in a despairing funk that cannot be cured with emoticons  :no: or quotations from civil rights leaders.  Hard to believe, I know...

Edit: or, I don't know, try a bit from Mandela.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 4

The readers are in a despairing funk that cannot be cured with emoticons  :no:

I'm not despairing :lol:

I'm waiting for the Dove Tattoo Man to come crawling to Sicily and apologize to Jonah - after Rick has kicked his ass a few times and Matteo has educated Ren on how to behave if you want to be the husband of a volatile, insecure, emotion-driven, irrational, love-hungry, adorable little idiot like Jonah. After all, Matteo has plenty of experience with Jonah's cousin.

If Ren cannot admit to what he did wrong, he'll do it again at some point, and I don't think he'll get a third chance. I guess he didn't realize that he hadn't earned Jonah's complete trust even if he'd gotten his love.

In return, Jonah has to stop running and actually talk to Ren about his insecurities. He can start by having Ren get acquainted with Zach. :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG I'm so depressed. Dugh I can't believe you're planning starlit dinners on the patio! How can you be so unfeeling??? *cries*

I am totally with you Irri!! I feel so down...it was a long wait and I was hoping we would get somewhere....the only place we got was further away...

• Like 3

Cheer up Irri and Gary, I'm sure Adi is just stringing us along while Sandro calms Jonah down. He won't be able to tackle the whole Ren matter before he gets some distance. There is no way Jonah will start anything with Sandro right now, particularly since the hatmaker is clever enough to avoid the rebound problem or getting involved with a guy who has a broken heart and mega unresolved issues. I'm sure busybody Rick has warned his friend (for once he may have been useful).

So relax, sit back and wait for Ren to see the hat photo and come storming into the restaurant to claim Jonah. :lol:

I apologize for turning on Dugh. The person I SHOULD be mad at is ADDY!!!!

Oh, I thought you misspelled DUH   :)

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2