A story of mine

hey guys, i posted this in the library thing to, but i could only post the first 2 chapters, ill post the other 2 in soon as the first post gets approved, but you guys can benefit from reading all 4 *giggles* Basically this has just been a story i have been writing off and on for a while now. I plan on re-writing large chunks of chapters 1-3, because since writing them my style has kinda updated a bit and i want to add more imagrey, and descriptive stuff, and remove some useless things.

It currently has no title, so if u have any ideas for one, feel free to tell me em and ill credit u for it if i choose urs. Hmm and excuse any spelling errors or grammer mistakes, im not the best editor haha. So yep, without further babling, here are chapters 1-4 of my story, and feel free to post and comments, criticisms, suggestions or whatever :)

Untitled

Chapter one

First Sight

The library was empty as usually, and I sat at a small table at the back on a dreary Friday afternoon, at lunch, just like every other day. Working on some boring English paper, when I noticed a boy I had never seen in the library before, walk in. The boy had light brown hair with blonde accents thrown around in a hap-hazard fashion, deep greenish blue eyes. He had on a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt that rested just above his waist line. He appeared to have a slight tan as well. I guessed he was somewhere around 5 foot 10 or maybe closer to 6 feet or so. I couldn’t keep my eyes off this beautiful boy; I had found a way to get away from writing my English paper; and what a way it was.

I guess you want to know a bit about me. My name is Steven. I am in grade 10. I have bleached blonde hair, and average blue eyes. I'm fairly well built; I got a developing teenage 6 pack, about 5 foot 4 and have a few blemishes on face, not much really, hardly noticeable. Lots of the girls have crushes on me or want me or whatever, but I can't pull myself to be attracted to them. Of course I had dated a few girls in my short life, if you could even call it dating. I just went out with them to see if there was any way that I could maybe harbor feelings with them. But I could never make myself like them, really. They never turned me on at all. I have made out with them, I even slept with one. I still regretted doing that to this day. I knew another boy, Jamie, when I was in grade 7. He and I did lots of things together; I think I even felt actual, loving feelings for Jamie. But I moved away before any real relationship could sprout. I know I'm gay, but I still don't know if I accept it. I just want to be normal, like everyone else. But no matter how hard I try, I can’t change who I am. I guess I just have to accept it.

My eyes were glued to the hot boy walking around; he was seeing what kind of books were in the library I guess. He had such a seductive walk; it was like he could hypnotize you with just a few steps. And he had an ass to die for. I just sat there, watching the boy with a small glaze over my eyes. I thought I was developing a crush on this cutie, and I giggled as I thought about this. Me? Falling for a stranger? How odd. I guess the boy must have found something he liked, and he went to sign it out. I saw him go and sit at a table directly across from me. I went back to writing my English paper, sometimes I glanced over at the mystery cutie, just to cure the absolute boredom my English paper was causing me. I noticed the boy sigh softly, and I looked over at him, I kinda thought something was on his mind. I let a warm smile out, and silently regretted doing that. I mean, I didn't want to creep this kid out.

Letting my eyes linger a bit, I watched him off and on for a bit longer, noticing a shocked look flash across the kids face. Even though it was a bit odd, I saw the cutie smile at me, I swear I melted right there. He had the cutest smile. And he smiled at me. ME. Omigod, I never expected that, seriously. It brightened up my otherwise shitty day. And to this day I will never forget that smile. I heard the normal three beeps that signaled that we had to go to our next punishment, so I picked up my bag, and took off to my next class. I took one last glance at the kid who captured my feelings, smiled, and walked out of the library. I was on cloud nine and I loved it.

Some teacher in the hall way gave me a dirty look for running in the halls; I just glared back at him and headed off to the gym, and sat in my usual corner and listened as the teachers listed off the rules of the gym. Then they took attendance, and when they said the name Jase, I noticed the kid from the library, sitting away in the corner opposite me, raise his hand. So the mystery kids name was Jase. I swear I fell for him more when I heard that. It was such a cute name for such a cute boy. I giggled to myself, which drew some displeased looks from people. I just giggled more when that happened.

I continued watching Jase, then I and heard my name called. I raised my hand lazily, saying "Here" and noticed a big smile spread across Jase's face. It was soooooo cute. I giggled some more and noticed him giggling too. Omigod, he just got cuter by the second.

Everyone got up and went the change rooms. Guys to theirs, girls to their own. I hate changing with other guys. I try and do it quickly, and just look at the ground so I’m not tempted to stare at all the hotties around. I got my little corner near the door, put my bag down and dug out my shorts and a t-shirt. I wear a lot of clothes to school, big ass pants, shirt, big, boots that are a bitch to get off, tons of arm accessories and chains and shit. I got out of my clothes as fast as possible, and when I was bending down to put my shorts on, someone’s crotch was right in my face. He had a very nice bulge there, and I quickly tugged on my shorts, and stood up, and Jase was standing right there, beside me. He looked so hot, in his tight grey boxer briefs. Luckily he didn’t notice me. Thank god, I got my shirt on as fast as possible, shoved my stuff in my back pack and took off from the change room; I was getting a major boner, images of what Jase looked like under those briefs were running through my head.

I rearrange my shorts as discreetly as possible, and sat down and awaited instructions. The teacher announces that we will be playing a few LOG’s for today…If you don’t know what a log is, it is a acronym for “Low Organized Games. I groaned. I hate gym enough as it is. And now she was gonna make us play some more of her shitty assed games. I got up and joined everyone in the middle of the gym and I noticed Jase was sitting directly across from me. I did my best not to stare at him, but I could see up his shorts with the way he was sitting, and that wasn’t helping much

We just played mission impossible for the first half of class. I hate it, I just got myself tagged, and sat down and never got up when the guy who tagged me was it. I just sat around and watched all the guys running around the gym. Mostly just Jase, but a few of the other guys too. The teacher blew her whistle and it was time for some other pathetic game. This time she chose medic. Ugh! I hate her. So every got into teams, and got there doctors picked and everything. I purposely got myself hit again, but the god damn doctors came and rescued me. Seriously, why do people like gym? I went back to playing the game, got hit again. Hopefully none of the damn doctors would rescue me this time. Unfortunately, they did. I groaned and look up, there was Jase! God dam, if only he was dragging me to his bedroom. I giggled to myself, as he dragged me to the “Hospital”. I went back in the game and just pattered around our team’s side of the gym, got hit again. No one rescued me this time, so I just sat there ogling the guys again.

The teacher said it was class was done and we had to go get changed again. I changed as fast as I could again. Jase was on the other side of the room this time, so I assumed that last time was just a accident. I shoved my gym clothes into my bag, and took off to my next class.

The rest of school was like always, I went through my normal, average, boring day of school. Sometimes I dozed off and just thought about Jase. Only to be awoken by stupid teachers who wanted me to do my work. I had Jase in some of my classes...Some but not all. These were my favorite classes all day. I swear, I could just sit and watch Jase all class. I giggled silently to myself, thinking dirty thoughts about the guy I had a crush on.

The bell rang in last class signaling that it was time to go home, I seen Jase go off to his locker and I headed off to mine. I noticed Jase dumping his back pack in it and he took off for home. went to my locker and dumped my text books in there, shouldered my back pack, that I carried with me everywhere, it was like it was my protection from some unseen force that emanated all around me. left the building and saw Jase unlocking his bike, and taking off for his house. I smiled and I wanted to run home to relieve my aching hard on!

Glancing around quickly, I spotted my bike and rushed home as fast as I could, thinking about Jase. It was like all I could think about was him. And I loved it. The keys were waiting in the mail box, so I unlocked the door, and went in. I shucked off my shoes, and went to the kitchen and poured myself a huge glass of cherry Kool-Aid, which is my favorite kind. I rummaged in the cupboards and found some tex-mex tacos. I went to my room and got out of my school clothes, and noticed I had another hard on. I giggled to myself. It seemed like I have had one all day. I put on a comfy t-shirt, and took off my pants. I always do that. I HATE wearing clothes. I find that I am most comfortable with as little as possible covering me. I went and sat in the couch and flipped on the TV. Much on Demand was on so I watched that for a bit. At about 5:30 my phone rang. I answered it and, much to my surprise it was Christian. I couldn't remember the last time he called me. I was a tad shocked when I picked up the phone and heard his voice.

"Hey Steve," Christian said in his adorable voice.

"Hey there, what’s up?" I replied.

"Uhh, me and some friends are having a party tonight at my place, cause my ‘rents are gone for a few days. Wanna come dude?" He seemed a bit nervous, but maybe I'm just bein’ paranoid again.

"Sure, I got nothing to do tonight. What time man?" I answered.

"You can show up at like 7 or 8. There’s only gonna be like 6 or 7 people, give or take few. But it will still be fun.”

"Sweet, I'll be there man. See ya later." I said with a small air of excitement in my voice.

"Byes dude." said Christian quickly, and he hung up.

Wow, I hadn’t seen Christian in like forever and I was kind of excited at the prospect of seeing him again. The last time I saw him, he was 14 and damned awful cute back then. But I wasn't sure if he was gay or not. I mean yeah, he had a few girlfriends, I had seen him with them. But when he kissed them, it looked so uninspired, almost like he wished it was something else. And I swore I seen him checking me out a few times. But it might have just been me; still I was excited at the thought of seeing him tonight.

I went to my room, and looked through my closet and picked out a nice pair of black jeans, and one of my nicest button up shirts. It was red and black with cool designs on the left and right hand sides of the front and a sweet symbol thing on the back. I laid them on my bed and grabbed my towel and went to take a shower.

My hands reached out for the taps and turned them on, getting the water really hot, turned on the little shower button thing, and closed the curtain. I stripped down, and I started to get hard again. I was having a fantasy about Jase. I giggled a bit and got in the shower, stroking myself a bit. I mean come on, I was hella horny, what else was I gonna do. I washed my hair quickly and washed my body off. And turned around to turn off the taps, I felt the warm water cascading on my softening dick and I got instantly hard again. I was thinking about Jase, imaging him in the shower with me. Our body’s locked in a sexual embrace, kissing each other passionately. I was jerking off soo hard, as I kept playing this fantasy of mine out in my head. I thought about him kissing his way lower on me, using his velvety lips to please my dick in way no guy every could. I could just imagine myself cumming all down his throat, watching him lick stray drops off his chin. I was almost ready to cum myself, massaging my dick faster. I thought about what it would be like for me and him to have sex in the shower; water dripping off two teenage bodies writhing in sexual pleasure, moans echoing through the house. Going on and on until he filled me up with his sweet seed, and we collapsed into each other. I climaxed right there. I swear it was one of the best orgasms I had ever had.

My eyes fluttered open a bit, still in a bit of a euphoric state from my previous activities. "Shit!!" I said silently under my breath. It was all over the shower curtain. f**k, oh well I thought to myself. I climbed out of the shower and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist. I grabbed some Kleenex and wiped off my little mess. Flushing the evidence down the drain, I dried my hair pretty well and walked back to my room. I dried myself off as best I could, pulled on a new pair of silkies, buttoned up my shirt, put on my jeans, picked out a belt and strapped it on and threw on a pair of socks. I went to the closet and grabbed my gel, Spiker, the best I had ever used. It was waterproof and best of all, no matter what style you put your hair in, it stayed that way until you spent like 30 minutes washing it out in the shower.

I went back to the bathroom and put my hair up in its usual spiky kinda style that I loved. Even though it appeared to have a messy look it took me like 10 minutes to do. I know I obsess over my hair to much, but that’s just me. I checked the time and it was 6:38. I went over everything in my mind. I remembered Christian had a big ass pool in his back yard. God dammit, I wish I had rich parents! Oh well. I went to my room and grabbed some swim trunks, just in case. I heard the phone ring, so I ran to the living room and answered it. It was Christian.

"Hey dude," Christian said in his oh so cute voice.

"Hi ya, what's up dude?" I replied

"I just wanted to tell you about the party, ‘cause I didn't tell you much before. We're probably gonna use the pool, so bring some swimming trunks. And the people who are coming are Todd, Jase, Brian, Ryan, Jason, a ton of there friends, bunch of other random people, and of course you. Well, yeah, that’s all I needed to tell you dude. When will you be here?" he asked in a quiet kind of tone...

"Wow, sweetness! I'll be there in like 20 minutes dude. I can’t wait!" I said excitedly.

"Cool, see you there dude, byes," Christian said

"Byes man, See ya soo." I answered.

I hung up the phone, my heart racing at like a hundred miles an hour. Omigod…Jase was gonna be there…And there would be a bunch of hot guys in swim trunks. I was havin’ a few second thoughts about going. I mean I could be easily outted at this party. But I wanted to go soo bad. I mean Jase was gonna be there! Maybe I could actually talk to him there. Man I was excited and scared at the same time, but oh well, I grabbed my bag with my shorts, a towel and rest of my stuff. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth quickly and grabbed my keys. I locked the back door and headed out the front, off to a party that could turn out VERY well. I giggled a bit and started walking to Christian’s house.

Chapter 2

The Party

I walked down the street quickly; my heart was starting to calm down a bit. I was thinking about a few things as I walked over the Christians. I admit I had a few “inappropriate” thoughts about Jase. Damn, the things I would do that boy if I ever got him alone with me. I giggled softly, feeling myself getting excited, and I decided to stop thinking about that stuff. I mean, I didn’t want to be seen with a big wet spot just above my crotch at a party. That would be just a bit…Awkward.

The walked was extremely boring. I saw a few random things on the way their, Just random things, which, cured my absolute boredom for a few seconds. Finally I seen Christian’s huge house, looming only a few blocks away. I quickened my pace, knowing that many surprises could be waiting for me.

I got to the driveway, walked up to his front door, and rang the doorbell. I didn’t hear anything for a bit, but then I heard some one running down the stairs, and was then rewarded by a red faced, heavy breathing picture of Christian. Christian was about 5 foot 7, platinum blonde hair and deep gray eyes that seemed to just suck you into them. He had a lightly built frame, with a patchwork of developing muscles covering it. He had a blue Nike T-shirt on, a pair of beige cargos, and sum rather expensive looking shoes. I thought he looked extremely hot; very do-able. And his slight fluster sent a few dirty thoughts through my head. Did I catch him in the middle of jerking off? I glanced down at his crotch. There, staring me straight in the face, was the telltale bulge of a softening erection.

“Hey dude, your early,” Exhaled Christian “I thought you weren’t gonna be here for 20 minutes…Did you run or something?”

I jerked my head up quickly and laughed a bit. “No, I didn’t run, I guess I didn’t know exactly how long I would be. I guess I prolly walked fast though. Anywho, what time is it?”

“It’s like 6:53. O well, come on in and make yourself comfortable.” replied Christian, as he padded across his carpet and sat down on the couch, flicking on the TV.

I followed him over and sat down beside him. We watched Much Music for a bit, sitting in an awkward silence. Finally, I decided to say something. “Ummm…Christian…It’s like 7:10…Where is everyone?”

“Errr…I don’t know. They should have been here by now.” He paused for a second, “Ahh, f**k!!! I f**ked up the time. I told them to come at 8. I’ll phone up some of ‘em right now and tell them that I switched the time.” As Christian picked up the phone, I interrupted him.

“Dude, tell them the new time is 7:45. That’ll give ‘em time to get ready and shit.”

“Good idea man.” Christian replied. He called up the people, and got the new time to them. It didn’t take long, maybe 5 minutes at most. It was 7:20 after this. “Dude, what are we gonna do for like half an hour?” Christian asked me.

“Errrg, I unno…Watch TV?” I answered slowly.

“Dude, that’s boring…I got a question for ya”

“Umm…Ok...”

“Are you gay?”

I faltered for a second. Did he just ask if I was gay?!? Omigod, I can’t believe this. I was shocked for a second then I spit out, “No, of course not. Why the hell would you think that?”

“Well… Although I haven’t seen you in a bit, it’s kinda obvious… when I was in your school I always saw you staring at guys, staring at me, too. I noticed your little hard-ons in the changing rooms too dude. I was just wondering, ya know?” Christian replied matter-of-factly.

Omigod! I can’t believe this. Christian knows…Should I just tell him and then take the beatings? Or just deny it? I didn’t know what to do…

“Well are you?” asked Christian again.

I turned away from him; I could almost see my world crumbling around me. If I told him the truth, he would probably out me to everyone…If I didn’t tell him the truth, he’d probably still out me some how…It seemed like I had no options…I turned back to him “Christian, ummm, well…”

“Dude, spit it out” Christian interrupted impatiently.

“f**k it, you know what? Ya I am. Ok! Are you f**kin’ happy now?!” I snapped at him. “Your gonna go around and out me to everyone now, aren’t you?”

“Calm the f**k down dude! I am not going to out you to anyone. You’re my friend, and I would never hurt my friends.” Christian replied calmly.

I turned away from him; I didn’t need him to see me crying too. That would just make me seem to be more of a sissy. I guess he noticed I was crying though, because I heard him shuffle a bit on the couch. I felt his hand on my shoulder, and he turned me around. Then he did something I never expected. He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly….. And then he kissed me on the lips. I was shocked! Did Christian, my best friend for a long time, just kiss me? Omigod! I pulled away and looked at him. He was smiling. “Christian…are…are you gay?” I asked incredulously.

“Yes Steve, yes I am” he stated. “But I already have a boyfriend…”

I stopped for a second…The only other gay kid I ever knew…Was taken...God my life sucks. At first when he told me I was in heaven...But the then he crushed me with those 5 words…f**k, doesn’t anything ever go right in my life? “Christian, don’t worry. It’s ok. I don’t mind” I lied hurriedly. Of course I minded. Oh well, maybe that Jase kid was gay, maybe bi. I don’t know. I can only hope…

Me and Christian just sat on the couch for the next 25 minutes, watching TV. I noticed that Christian had a silly grin plastered on his face. I didn’t know why, but I just shrugged it off and continued watching the TV.

At 7:30 the doorbell rang, Christian bounced up from the couch and walked casually to the door. He pulled it open and there was Todd, the stupid stoner kid from my school. He had his whole posse of people with him to. I swear there were at least 25 kids who followed him around. They practically worshipped him. I swear he was high 24/7 too. He was about 5 foot 10 and had dark brown hair. He had it in another one of his crazy styles; little spikes all over looking like they were ready to impale you any second. I never really figured out what color his eyes were, but I think they are hazel. He had on a pair of light blue jeans, with lots pockets on them. And a sorta tight t-shirt that was light blue, with a navy blue and black pattern on it. But the pattern was mostly arranged in a stripy spot in the center of it. He greeted Christian with a warm “Sup G?” as his hangers on scattered about the house.

Christian chuckled softly, “Not to much bitch, you?”

“Hahaha, the little candy boy is growing up!” he slapped Christian on the back playfully. “Not too much homie. When are you gonna start this shit up?”

“Soon as everyone gets here man.” Christian’s replied.

“Sweet, are there any bitches coming?” Todd laughed. “I doubt it; your candy ass prolly just invited guys didn’t it?”

Christian giggled and slug Todd playfully “Shaddup man, ‘sides I didn’t want many chicks here anyway. There will be about, like 15 or so, maybe more.” he leaned in close to Todd and whispered something. I’m not sure what, but I saw Todd flick his eyebrow up at me. Then he just went and sat all “G’d out”, as he describes it, on the recliner. I glanced at him now and then. He kept winking at me which I found to be a tad creepy.

At around 7:35, Jason, Brian, and Ryan showed up, with there little group of like 10 friends. Ryan was 16 and about 5 foot 6, and had the hottest blonde hair I have ever seen, it fell perfectly over his boyish face. And he had a thing were he constantly flipped his hair out of his eyes with 2 fingers. He looked soooo hot when he did that. He was wearing a pair a red and black bondage pants, and a red and black hoodie with dragons on it. I think he had on a black T under it, but I’m not sure. He just looked so damn hot though he still could not compare to Jase …He said hi and went and crashed on the couch.

Jason was almost a mirror image of Ryan. He seemed to worship the ground Ryan walked on. No one really knew why; there are lots of rumors but no exact reason. He had on a pair of baggy black jeans. And a blood red hoodie with black sleeves and two fighting cobras on the front that were outline in gold. He had bleached his hair, so it was really light blonde. It didn’t match his deep brown eyebrows though. He was very quiet as well. The 10 guys that came with them mingled with the earlier arrivals and one found his way to the stereo. Within a minute there were pulsing techno beats flowing thru the house.

Everyone was having a great time, getting hammered and doing other things that any normal rebellious teen does. 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door and Sandy and her clique of girls showed up. They were like the queen sluts of our school. I don’t think there was any guy in our school they hadn’t done stuff with though they all acted very innocent. Well…If you didn’t count the uber skanky clothes they wore. Todd strutted over to the door, and greeted them, getting a kiss from his girlfriend, Rebecca. They all went off and got something to drink and then gathered in small knots of people throughout all parts of the house, though most gravitated to the living room.

Wow, I thought, there were like 30 people here already and probably more to come, but still no sign of Jase though. I sighed. O well, maybe he got caught up in something. I’ll always be able to see him at school or whatever. I sunk back down in a recliner near the stereo, letting the pumping beat envelope me, and put me into a soft slumber. I heard the doorbell ring like 5 more times in the next 15 minutes, but I just ignored it. The overall noise of the party got louder each time so there is probably tons of people here now. I totally fell asleep after that, all sounds just drowned out in my head as I slept.

When I woke up it was almost 10, the living room was practically empty, just some beer bottles, and random bits of trash here and there. But I heard people having a fun time over in the pool area, splashing and screaming - the normal ruckus. The music was still blaring and I couldn’t get back to sleep. So I wandered to the bathroom on the top floor, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

When I got up there, I pushed open the door, leaned up against the sink and stared at myself in the mirror. I looked just like I did when I got here, except my clothes looked kinda lopsided. I re-arranged them and splashed some cool water on my face. I went over and took a piss, peering out the window as I did. I saw everyone down in the backyard. They looked like they were having lots of fun and it seemed as if a lot more girls were here now than before and all the guys appeared to enjoy that fact. I finished up and went over to the guest room and plopped down on the bed, pulling out a book from my bag and began to read.

I had been reading for a bit when glanced over at the clock. It was almost midnight, and everyone was still having fun down by the pool. Perhaps I should join them, but I didn’t feel like it. Jase wasn’t here, and he was the only reason I came. I was kinda hungry so I went to the kitchen, to get some food. I was rummaging through cupboards, when I heard this really cute voice say “Hey”. I jumped, banging my head on the edge of the cabinet door.

“f**k!” I screamed. I turned around and said “Who the fuc…” Then I realized who I was looking at…It was Jase. He was standing there, in these really tight, sexy, shorts that showed every curve of his beautiful lower body. I could clearly see the outline of his dick in them. Water was dripping down his face. I tried hard to suppress my growing hard-on and it was working…For now.

“Oh hey man, I’m really sorry…I didn’t mean to scare ya…” He turned around and began to leave.

I thought about letting him go…But I may not be able to talk to him again, so what the hell. Sides, he sounded so damn cute “Dude, it’s ok, you just startled me a bit, and that’s all. I didn’t mean to blow up on ya.”

He stopped, turned around, and smiled slightly. “Oh, ok. I was just kinda you know…” He said shyly.

I chuckled, “Don’t worry man, its fine. What’s your name by the way?” Of course, I already knew...But I didn’t want to seem like a stalker.

He grinned softly, it was sooo cute. “Names Jase, Jase Matthews. And you are……?”

“Steve,” I replied, still checking him out. “Steve Slater.” His body was sooo perfect, and the tight, wet shorts that showed off every bit of what was under them made him look even more perfect. It took every ounce of reserve in my body to stop myself from getting hard.

“Oh, Christian told me you would be here tonight…But I never seen you around, I thought you might have got side tracked or something…”

What?! Did he mean he was looking for me? Nah, that couldn’t be it? Impossible. “Ah, I was here. But I kinda fell asleep and when I woke up everyone was in the pool. So I…”

“Why didn’t you come outside then?” He asked quizzically.

I couldn’t tell him the real reason. Oh ya, Jase I’m gay, and I have a crush on you and the only reason I came here tonight was cause I thought you would be here. But since I didn’t see you, I just didn’t bother. I couldn’t tell him that, now could I? I don’t want to make him run home screaming! “Well, umm, I just got a really good book from my mom, and I wanted to read it...” I lied quickly.

“Ah, I see.” He replied. “Well why don’t you come out now then, everyone is having a great time.” He smiled slightly, looking at me through his cute, greenish-blue eyes.

“Umm….I don’t know dude. I think I’m just gonna stay in the room upstairs and watch some T.V.” I replied.

“Awww…Well, don’t you think that will get a little boring?”

“Nah, I do it all the time.” I said, hoping he would give up trying to get me outside.

“Ok…Well if you change your mind, come on outside and have some fun!” He replied with a beaming smile on his face

“Yeah…Ok, I’ll do that.” Though I really hoped he’d take off now…I couldn’t hide my attraction for him much longer.

“Byes man…Hope to see ya outside later” With that, he bounded back outside and dove in the pool.

I stood there wondering…. what had I just done? O well, I really can’t go out there. All those guy. specially Jase… I would be outted in a second. I went back up to the bedroom, found the DVD “Underworld” in the cupboard. I popped it in, stripped off my shirt and pants, flopped onto the bed and started watching it. I absolutely hate wearing clothes; they are really uncomfortable when you are trying to relax.

Halfway through the movie, I thought I head someone coming up the stairs. I ignored it, and continued watching the flick. I heard a knock on the door, looked up, and to my surprise, I see Jase, pushing the door open.

“Hey man…O shit…I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to barge… ” He said quietly.

“Hey, Don’t worry bout it, I am just more comfortable in my boxers…What are you doing up here?”

“Ummm….Well… I got kinda bored swimming and I’m kinda tired…I knew you were up here, so thought maybe we could hang out or something…Ya know?”

“Sure…I’m just watching a movie right now…You’re free to come watch it if you want.” I smiled softly at him; man…This has got to be an amazing night.

He padded over to the bed and lay down beside me. Not really close to me, it was a king sized bed, but he was still in the same bed with me. Wow, I was having really hot images flash through my head. I tried my best to focus on the movie, not the thing that lay under just a few millimeters of fabric…

So, what are ya watching, dude?” He asked as he fluffed up the pillow behind his head, trying to get comfortable.

“Underworld, have you heard of it?” I replied.

“Ya! I’ve always wanted to watch it. So what’s happened so far?

“Lots of stuff man…Here, I’ll restart the movie for ya.” I started to get up, but I felt a hand on my wrist. I turned around, looked at Jase, with a puzzled look.

“You don’t have to dude; I don’t want to make you watch it again”

“Hey don’t worry man, I’ve seen it before.” His hand slipped off my wrist, and I walked over to the DVD player, and grabbed the remote. I climbed back on to the bed, and I swear I seen Jase eyeing my package. I was probably just day dreaming, but I wasn’t sure…

I navigated back to the main menu, and clicked on the play button. I reached over and flicked off the light. Movies are better in the dark I think. “Do you mind that the lights are out man?

“Nah, it’s cool. Better to watch movies in the dark I think.” I thought I caught a glimmer of a smile in the darkness, and then the movie came on.

We watched the movie for about an hour or so, it was close to 2 in the morning. Everyone was still partying outside. But I didn’t care; I was mere inches away from someone I was developing a major crush on. It was in the middle of an action scene, it was loud. I decided to make a bold move. I slowly inched across the gap between me and Jase, until I was mere centimeters away from him. To my surprise, he didn’t scream or, run away or anything. What he did do surprised me more than you can imagine - he shuffled over the remaining gap and rested his head on my chest.

Shocked…that’s what I was…Completely shocked. I seen him glance up at me quickly, making sure what he did was ok. I didn’t resist, I didn’t do anything. I just lay there, with the cutest guy ever snuggled up against me. For once in my life I think I was truly happy.

Not knowing if he was doing this because he was drunk, which I was pretty sure he was since I could smell it faintly on his breath. Perhaps he was just cold. I decided not to not to say or do anything, just in case. I didn’t need to ruin the friendship I hoped would grow with him.

I must have fallen asleep during the movie, and I think Jase did to. I woke up to sound of people screaming and dancing and partying downstairs. I glanced over at the clock and noticed that it was 5 in the morning. Damn. I needed to head home. I gently slipped off the bed, taking care not to wake Jase. I leaned in close to him, and brushed the hair out of his eyes, and kissed him softly on the forehead. He look so perfect lying there.

Pushing open the door, and shutting it softly, I quietly headed down the stairs; I slipped on my coat and walked out the front door. No one had seen me leave, so that’s good, I think. I half walked, half stumbled home - guess the juice in the fridge had some alcohol in it. Me and ol’ alchy don’t go well together. Whenever I drink, I get dizzy, and generally end up passed out.

Getting home and the doors were locked as usual. I slipped through the window of my room and noticed a note on my bed. I picked it up and skimmed it:

Steven,

Your father and I have left for Chicago on a business trip.

We have left instructions on in the kitchen as to what needs

to be done when we are gone, and some extra cash in case you need it.

Mom

Great, that’s just like my parents. Leave on their “Business” trips, not leaving me keys to get in or anything. I know they aren’t on any God damn business trip. They just go to places for work, but all the really do is go on vacation, come back, ignore me for a week, and then leave again. I don’t know how it’s possible for parents to hate their children, ignore them and basically treat ‘em like garbage. But somehow my parents pulled it off.

I stripped of my shirt, pants, socks and boxers and climbed into my feather bed. I love sleeping naked; it’s just so relaxing and comfortable. I kept thinking about Jase; How hot he looked in those swim trunks, the faint outline of his teen dick showing thru the wet fabric, his adorable face, and everything else about him. God, he was so beautiful. I felt myself hardening with these thoughts, a myriad of fantasies floating through my head. I could imagine going down on him, the sounds he would make, adorable boyish moans, squirming and whimpering as he cummed.

It was just too much. I reached down and slowly started stroking my hardness, fantasizing about Jase. I went faster and faster, imagining losing my virginity to him, I let out a soft moan, as I imagined him cumming inside me, moans echoing through my house. And me shooting my cum all over my belly and onto his, as he collapsed on top of me, exhausted. I threw my blankets off me, pumping my dick harder and faster, and I cummed everywhere. I swear it was the best orgasm of my life, it went all over my chest, and some landed on my sheets and walls, close to my face. I exhaled deeply, collapsing onto my bed and started drifting off to sleep.

My last thoughts were what I would do tomorrow, since it was Saturday. Probably just stay home, and go on the computer. But I was too tired to think any more. I curled up in my bed, and fell into a peaceful slumber.

Chapter 3

The Invitation

Jase slowly crawled on top of me, subtle kisses glazing across my lips. He nibbled on my bottom lip. His tongue slowly snaked its way into my mouth, teasing mine. I sucked on his tongue gently, as he massaged mine with his. He tasted so good. I slid my hands up under his shirt, massaging his smooth, defined chest.

He broke his kiss with me, and slowly he kissed his way lower. Nibbling and sucking gently on the side of my neck, driving me crazy. I loved being touched there; he had no idea what he was doing to me. He slipped my shirt up and off of me, still kissing me on the neck, and when my shirt was off he started kissing lower.

Jase paused at each of my nipples, sucking on them softly. I squirmed and moaned quietly beneath him, I was going crazy, and was getting a major tent in my pants. He kept kissing lower, stopping at my belly button, swirling his tongue around inside it, and sucking very gently. He got to the waist of my pants, and started undoing them with his teeth. He got the top button undone….And a loud buzzer sounded.

“Ahh f**k!” I cursed out loud. I glanced over at my alarm clock; it was 11:30 am. I silently wished that stupid thing would explode; I never got to finish my dream. I laid on my bed for a few minutes, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and padded slowly the bathroom. Resting my hands on the sink and staring at myself in the mirror. My hair had its usual, tornado mess look and I looked like I was hung over. Probably was some kinda alcohol in that punch I had.

Opening up the medicine cabinet, I pushed a few things around and found my toothbrush. I ran some water in the tub, letting it get nice and hot as I scrubbed my teeth. It felt like I had a coating of gunk all over my mouth and I wanted to get rid of it. I gargled some water and spit the mess of toothpaste and other random goodies into the sink. Scratching absently at my balls, I pulled the shower doors back and stepped in, letting the hot water splash across my face. It felt refreshing and I felt myself waking up just a little bit more.

Tugging on my balls some more I started getting hard. I thought about last night and I remembered Jase sleeping with his head on me, and me kissing him. And I was thinking about my dream last night to. I grabbed the shampoo and worked a nice lather up in my hair, facing towards the hot stream of water, and letting it splash against my hardness, I started to rinse it out. Once it was all gone I put the cream rinse in, and started absently playing with my dick. Imagining what could have happened earlier that morning with Jase. I slowly stroked myself, playing out the fantasy in my head, hoping one day that it might come true. God it would be amazing if Jase was gay...Or bi…And liked me; me, of all people. Damn that would be amazing.

I took the body wash I squirted a glob of it onto the wash cloth, and worked up a nice lather on me and the rinsed it off. I scrubbed the cream rinse out of my hair, and started stroking myself a bit faster now. I thought about Jase sucking me off in the bedroom, me sucking him, then him entering me. God that would have been so great last night. I felt my climax coming and I stroked faster, putting on hand on the wall of the shower so I did fall over, and I stroked faster, water flowing over me. Just as I thought of Jase cumming inside me, 2 shots spurted out of my dick, coating the wall of the shower, a couple more dribbled off the head of my dick, getting rinsed off by the water and running down the drain. I stepped out of the shower, breathing heavily. I thought that must have been one of the most intense climaxes I ever had.

Grabbing a towel, I dried my hair, and combed it a bit, so it didn’t look like a disaster once it was fully dry. I made my way to the kitchen and checked in the fridge for something to eat. I saw a plastic container with pizza in it. Parents must have had pizza before they left, I opened it up and noticed it was meat lovers; my favorite kind. I got a plate from the cupboard and popped a few pieces into the microwave. Still naked, I went to the living room and flipped on the T.V. There is no reason to put clothes on when no ones home, I love just sitting around the house naked, and watching T.V. or playing games or whatever. I flipped thru the channels and there was NOTHING on, I mean come on…It’s Saturday, there should be SOMETHING on the damn T.V.

The microwave beeped and I went back to the kitchen and took my pizza out of the microwave. Not a good idea though…Soon as the pizza was out in open air the steam rushed up and it stung like a mother f**ker. Maybe you should wear clothes when you cook stuff….Whatever. I went to my room and flipped on the computer, chomping away at pizza, making sure I didn’t spill any. That would have burnt so bad. My comp came to life and I logged in, I opened up msn, and there was a little box that notified me that a new contact had added me. I didn’t recognize the email, it was shyboi666. I didn’t know anyone who had an email like that. I clicked accept and looked at my list. The mystery person wasn’t online. I checked his profile…and it didn’t say much…except that the person seemed to be from my town and was 16. Blah that could be anyone.

Making my way back to the kitchen, my last slice of pizza in my hand I rummaged through the fridge for something to drink. There was a half empty 2 liter of root beer, so I took that and 2 more slices of cold pizza back to my room and chowed down. For some reason I was extremely hungry this afternoon. I glanced at my computer and there was a message flashing at the bottom, intrigued I sat down and opened it up. The mystery person had sent me a message, a tentative “Hi…?” Contact! Now...to figure out who this person was…

I said hi back, and waited for a reply, which took a few minutes to come.

GB89: What are you up to today?

SteveyBoi: Just bored out of my mind…nothing to do, and you

GB89: Same…mostly, slightly horny though lol

Ok….So a person I don’t even know is telling me he’s horny…Maybe this is just another perv who wanted to see me jack off on webcam. I didn’t know what exactly to say back, so I just did what a normal person would.

SteveyBoi: Lol that’s nice

GB89: Sorry…didn’t mean to sound creepy or nothing lol, im just really open sometimes lol

SteveyBoi: So ummm, mind if I asked who you are

GB89: Ummm, I dunno. I don’t think you know me very well…

SteveyBoi: Lol that’s fine…Perhaps a name

GB89: Jase

Whoa…am I talking to Jase, THE Jase?! The boy of my dreams; who I had cuddled up with the night before? No…No way. It couldn’t be, Absolutely NO way in hell. But…what if he was…What if it is THE Jase? I had no idea what to say…But I decided to play it cool. But first I had to change my screen name…and see what his reaction would be. I pulled up the personal settings and changed it to “2Q2BSTR8”. Perfect, I thought.

2Q2BSTR8: Cool…so how did you get my email?

GB89: Christian gave me it…

2Q2BSTR8: Oh? How come?

GB89: Umm…I dunno…

2Q2BSTR8: Lol, ok. Well…do I know you?

GB89: I dunno…I was at that party last nite…ya know…

I latterly fell out of my chair when he said that. I mean…the part about Christian, then the party. It is THE Jase. And he didn’t say anything about my screen name. I thought that perhaps I should ask him if he wanted to do something, later. But damn I was soo scared. But whatever, I decided I would do it. I gathered up some courage and said.

2Q2BSTR8: Cool…Umm…do u maby wanna do something later…catch a movie or something?

There…I said it…He went all quiet though. He wasn’t replying. I sighed, and went off to the kitchen, and got another piece of pizza. Damn, I blew it again I thought. Why in the hell couldn’t I ever get anything good? I kicked myself inside and went back to my room, and seen that he replied. I pulled up the convo and seen:

GB89: Sure…umm…it prolly be easier to talk on the phone though…I mean…if u want to that is…

2Q2BSTR8: Sure…Want me to phone u?

GB89: Nah…it’s cool. Christian gave me ur phone number 2 lolz

2Q2BSTR8: Okies…Well ima sign off. Ttys

GB89: Laters

Shutting down msn I stared out my window, half dazed…I talked to him, online…now he was gonna phone me. I must be dreaming. I pinched myself to make sure; turns out I was awake because it hurt like a bitch. I sat on the couch, just staring at the phone, waiting for it to ring, still sort of dazed, and then it rang. Even though I was expecting it I still jumped like 3 feet in the hair. I tried to calm down as much as I could, made sure I was breathing, and I really hoped my voice didn’t crack; that was always embarrassing. I picked up the phone, and said “Hello?”

“Heya,” Came the most adorable voice in the world, it gave me a boner as soon as I heard it. Talk about embarrassing! “wassup?”

“Not too much, just another boring weekend. I mite catch a movie later, dunno. Just don’t have no one to go with…” I wondered if he would take the bait…Maybe, maybe not.

“Oh, cool…Which movie?”

“I’m not sure, I was thinking maybe the Rocky Horror Picture Show thingy they have tonight at midnight, ya know the special thingy? Audience participation and what not. That’s always fun. Not too much fun by yourself though…”

“Really? I’ve always wanted to go to one of those; they didn’t have them in my old town…That’s totally cool they have them here. If you want…maybe we could go…together?”

Almost dropping the phone, I tried to steady myself for a minute; He really wanted to go to the show with me! Wow, just wow. I took a few, quiet, deep breaths and answered this boygod on the other end of the telephone line “Hey, that be cool. I’d love it. Hell we could even get dressed up all gothy if you wanted.” I laughed at that, I amuse myself to much.

“Heh, that be cool. Or just dress up like doctor frankenfurter…The fishnet stockings and a bustier and makeup and what not. Haha, that be awesome. I’d totally do it, wouldn’t you?”

What? Did he just ask me if I would dress in drag? Did HE just say he would dress in drag? Wow…maybe…he is gay? “Hehe, I prolly would I had that stuff, but I don’t got none of it, otherwise I might consider it.” I laughed a bit “Why? Do you have that stuff?”

“Erm…Yea…I mean me and some people from my old town, we always used to dress up like characters from that movie. Sometimes we would just go to school like that for fun and sing songs from the movie. It was SOO fun. So yea…I wouldn’t mind going to the theater like that. Just not sure what props you’re supposed to bring.”

I swear I could have fainted. He LIKED dressing up in drag, and he LIKED the movie, and he’s UBER cute, and he is SO perfect. Not to mention some of the other lil things…Like snuggling at the party, being flirty. The whole screen name of GB89…I know that’s got to mean something. And a little alarm goes off whenever I think or see him. He has GOT to be gay…or something. I thought that maybe I would be able to play this out a little more. “Heh, sure. Hell I’m up for anything. But seeing as you have the stuff…not me, maybe I should come over to your place? Movie isn’t till midnight; we could hang out until like, 10:30 or something, and then start getting dressed and what not. Or whatever works for you.”

“Cool…you could come over around 2. I gotta get some chores done, parents are gone for the weekend and left me a list. I’ll prolly still be doing them when you get here, so don’t mind me. Oh…And I live on cedar drive, house 769.”

“Sweet dude, I’ll be there around 2. I will bring a few things to, the props and what not; maybe some video games or something.”

“Awesome, can’t wait. I’ll see you soon then. Buh byes.”

God he sounded SOO cute. “Toodles, see ya soon.”

We both hung up, and I collapsed on the sofa, if someone took a picture I would have prolly looked stoned or passed out drunk. I was flying higher than cloud 9. In less than 2 and half hours I would be at a super sexy boy’s house. Prolly CHANGING with him…Who knows where it could lead. I knew where I wanted it to lead though. Perhaps we could end up naked, me licking whip cream off his o so delicious chest. Then have hot, passionate sex. Damn I’m such a perv, one step at a time.

First things first though. I needed a shower, and I needed to shave. I slacked off a bit and body hair was starting to grow back. I needed to get rid of it again; how fun. I walked back to my room and tore thru my closet. I had NO idea what to wear. Even though my clothes would be coming off and me going into drag not long after, I still had to look good.

Giving up the fruitless task of figuring out what to where, I decided to just go take a shower again, and figure everything else out afterwards. I grabbed a towel from the closer, my razor from my room, some specialty soaps I liked, and my bottle of Veet sensitive care. I loved those soaps I got for Christmas; they made me smell all minty. And veet works wonders on certain parts, I had to be nice and smooth. I grinned as had naughty thoughts of Jase using his tongue to personally make sure every inch of me was as smooth as the day I was born. Haha boner time again. O well. I took off to the bathroom upstairs, since it had a bigger shower. Damn parents had a bigger bathroom built into there master suit that I am never allowed to use. Unless there gone, then they don’t know.

Stepping into the bathroom, I arranged my stuff, took a few deep breaths, and started the water.

I will post chapter 4 in a few, for some reason it cuts off my post haha. Perhaps its to long *giggles* Anywho, expect it in a few :)

Laterz,

Jesse

Edited by jesse_boi89

And here is chapter 4, enjoy :)

Chapter 4

The Revelation

Lying on my bed, naked and still very wet from the shower, I stared up at the ceiling, with a look of euphoria on my face. Not only was I nice and smooth again, I also was having very sexy visions of what I wanted to happen at Jase’s, I knew they probably wouldn’t, but hey I can dream can’t I? I also refrained from stroking myself off to another climax; I wanted to save up just in case something DID happen. I was also tossing around ideas of what I could possibly wear there, for the couple of hours we were hanging out. I have a lot of clothes, more than most normal teenagers. But what can I say; I have a shopping fetish, this lead to problems with trying to decide WHAT to wear 99 percent of the time though.

Getting up, and opened my hutch, where I kept my collection of underwear, and if I do say so myself, I am pretty sure I had every style known to man, or woman for that matter. I also kept my grubby shirts and pants and all my accessories in there, but I wasn’t going to wear those to Jase’s. I finally decided on one of my newer pairs, a very low cut, extremely skimpy Gucci briefs that I bought last week. True they were expensive, but I had to have them. They looked awesome on me to, which was another major factor. I tossed them onto my bed and pulled open my closet, pondering what in the hell to wear. I could go a casual route, with jeans and a t, or maybe something more dressy or extreme.

Around 15 minutes later I finally decided on a semi tight black t-shirt that said “Sleep is Overrated” and a pair of my not so baggy Tripp pants. They were black, with some white designs and not many chains. And I decided to wear my black combat boots, with little screw accents; a nice outfit that wasn’t to terribly over the top. I went back to the bathroom to put on some makeup and to do my hair. Granted I don’t wear much, a little cover-up, and some eyeliner to make my eyes stand out was the most I would wear 90 percent of the time. Unless I was going for more creepy looks then I’d use more, but I didn’t want to go to Jase’s like that. I finished up that task and just used some molding paste to shape my hair, since it would probably get rinsed out later at Jase’s if we were going as different characters.

I went back to my room and tossed on the clothes I had picked out, making sure everything was neat and in place. I think I looked very good, I hoped Jase would think the same. I smiled to myself, more dirty thoughts running through my head of him jumping me as soon as I got to his house and doing me on the floor of the living room. I am SUCH a perv sometimes, but oh well, maybe that would happen. I giggled softly to myself, and opened up my hutch again, I needed to find some nice stuff to go with my outfit. I decided on a dragon pendant, and skull choker, my leather rainbow wristband, and a red and black mini handcuff bracelet. I turned and checked myself out in the mirror, perfect I thought, it looked awesome. I glanced at my alarm clock, it was now 1:30, and I still had about 15 minutes to kill.

Booting up the computer, I checked out a few websites, and talked to some people online. Jase wasn’t online though, so I just chatted away for a bit. Finally at 1:45, I left the house and was on my way to Jase’s. Cedar Drive was about a 15 minute walk if you took your time, and I think I made it there in 10. I made a double take on the house, making sure it WAS his. It was HUGE; double the size of Christians at least. It looked like a house that a billionaire would own. It had a gated entrance, with one of those security boxes for the people inside to let you in. I pushed the button to page the house, and Jase’s gorgeous face popped up on the screen and he had a huge smile on his face. Next thing the gate was open and Jase was standing at the front doors, waiting for me.

The trek up the rest of the drive took a few minutes. It was at least 30 feet from the gate to the front doors, and Jase was laughing at me and telling me to hurry up. When I made it to the front he did something unexpected, he hugged me, tightly. Like a hug someone would give their lover. I hugged him back of course and when he let go and looked back at me, he was blushing a hell of a lot. “Hiya, glad ya found the place ok Steve.” He giggled cutely and ushered me inside.

“Haha yea, it is SO hard to miss. If I woulda blinked I prolly would have passed it by.” I laughed along side him, god he just got more amazing every minute I spent with him.

“Yea, my dad owns a string of hotels across the states, he’s at a business meeting in Texas about some new venture he’s going into, and mom got called away for some thing that her boss wanted. She works in cosmetics, like…a scientist that makes makeup or something. I never understood what she did really.” He giggled again, and then went on “But enough of that want to go play some video games or watch a movie or something?”

“Heh sure, I brought my fav PS2 games and my memory cards.”

“Sweet!” He looked thru my games, smiling. God he was SOO cute. “Ohh awesome you have Need for Speed Most Wanted, I always wanted to play that but just never got around to getting it.”

I chuckled a bit, and then responded, “Cool, I am really far, just got a few more things to do. Is your ps2 in your room?”

“Ya huh, follow me, and don’t fall behind, you mite get lost!” He giggled that super cute giggle again and ran up the main staircase. I chased him upstairs, turning a bunch of corners until I seen him enter a door on the left. Damn, this place really IS huge. I opened the door he went in, and I think I almost fainted. His room was so big, looked like it could have been a house by it self. I didn’t see a T.V. or anything anywhere though. The walls were a mix of reds and blacks and other dark colors, silk looking curtains were draped all over, and I’m pretty sure if you could think of a color, something in the room was that color. I saw several doors that were closed, probably leading to his closet or bathrooms or something. In a corner off to the side was a giant rainbow colored beanbag chair. I would guess it was about 10 or 12 feet across, and looked totally comfy. All over were things most kids would kill to have. An Alienware desktop and laptop on his desk which was huge in itself and I could see some digital camera stuff in one area to. I bet he had every toy you could imagine somewhere in his room. In a few places were posters of movie stars, anime, dragons, and other cool little pictures. And when I looked around some more, I seen one part of a wall that had a fantasy mural painted on it, dragons and knights and bunch of other stuff. It looked amazing. It was a room any teenager would love to have.

“Where’s your T.V. and stuff dude?”

“Ohh, hang on, lemme find the remote.” He jumped onto his huge, four poster bed and rummage around on an antique looking nightstand, with dragons carved on it. It almost looked Chinese. Maybe he liked dragons like me? And I think his sheets were red satin, at least they looked like that. More dirty thoughts flooded my brain, as I stared at his cute butt pointing right at me. Finally he let out a big “AH HAH!” and pointed a remote at the wall in front of his bed. I stared at the wall as a giant projection T.V. came out of the ceiling and parts of the walls revolved to reveal a very high end looking speaker system. I stared at the whole setup open mouthed, then beneath the T.V. the wall revolved to reveal a cabinet with every video game system around, PS2, Xbox 360, and a Gamecube. Beneath that were some of the older consoles, like the N64, Playstation, and Xbox. As I was drooling over that, beside the cabinet the walls revolved to show 2 huge book case style frames on each side, filled with probably hundreds of games. I just stared slack jawed at the whole setup. It was amazing and I think Jase knew because when I turned around I seen him lying on his back giggling wildly. I probably looked like some brain dead idiot from the look on my face, so I can’t say I blamed him.

“Dude, are you like ok? You look like you are gonna pass out or something.” He was still giggling and the words were kind of hard for him to spit out, but I got the jist of the message. I shook my head a few times, trying to recover my senses.

“Haha, I’m ok, just slightly shocked, as you probably can tell very well.” I laughed along with him now, realizing how stupid I must have looked.

“It’s cool dude, my friends used to the do same thing when they came over the first time, some even passed out!” He laughed when he said that then went on, “But what can you do, my parents spoil me, even when I tell them I don’t need stuff. I think they do it to make themselves feel like they are there for me. Since they are hardly home and always have had nannies and other people raise me. But enough of my boring past, let’s play that game!” A look of sadness crossed his face, before he quickly replaced it with a smile. He snatched the game off the bed, bounced off the edge and went and popped it into the PS2. He gave me a funny look and said “Dude, are you like, just gonna stand there all day, get up on the bed so we can play this game, you gotta show me how ya know.” He giggled again, and made a stern look.

Laughing I jumped up onto the bed with him, I underestimated how bouncy it was though and crashed right into Jase, ending up sprawled out on top of him. Blushing furiously I scrambled off him, mumbling how I was sorry. He just looked at me blushing, and giggling really softly. He looked so adorable, so kissable right then. After an awkward moment of silence, I picked up the controller and proceeded to show him how to play the game and the little tricks I picked up. He loved the cars I had in it; he used the Lamborghini the most though. We played that for a long while, laughing, and having fun. It was so awesome just be around him like that, almost like we had known each other for years.

After he evaded a level 5 corvette police chase, again, still laughing about the idiocy of the police, he looked at me and said “Hey ummm, I’m kinda hungry, do you wanna get something to eat?”

“Sure dude, what were you thinking of?”

“Not sure, I kinda have a craving for honey garlic chicken wings and French fries.” He laughed, and flashed that killer smile of his again.

“Sounds good, are you gonna order them in?”

“Nah, we have a cook here. I told him to marinate the wings for supper. Cuz I had a craving for them. Then I found out you were coming…So I was hoping you liked chicken wings?” He chuckled and grinned at me again. I swear it seemed as if he was coming on to me.

“Sounds like a plan, I can’t wait”

He giggled again, “Cool, I’ll be back in a bit, gonna go ask the chef when they will be done.”

“Okies, hurry back.” I smiled at him as he took off out of his room. God he has such a cute butt. What I wouldn’t give to see him with nothing covering that gorgeous body of his. I laid down on his bed, eyes closed, imagining him on top of me, kissing me, his cute warms lips and delicate tongue wrestling with mine. Damn he was just so perfect. I have no idea how long I was laying there for, but I heard a giggle from not to far away and I opened my eyes and saw Jase standing over, giggling hysterically. I was kinda confused for a minute, then I seen his eyes drifting downwards, towards my crotch, and I looked and realized I had a major hard on! I was blushing so much; I grabbed a pillow off the bed and covered myself. Still blushing, I made attempts at apologizing. But he just told me to shush.

“It’s fine, we all get them. Besides it’s just us guys rights?” He was grinning at me and I relaxed a bit, feeling my boner starting to go away.

“Yea, true. I dunno what came over me.” I chuckled softly, knowing exactly what I wanted to come over me, and also what caused the boner.

“Anywho, the cook said the food would be ready in like 5 minutes, so as soon as your lil problem goes away, we can go grab some munchies and watch some T.V. downstairs while we eat.” He flashed that killer smile again, and sat down on the bed beside me, still giggling a bit. “And ya know dude, that’s MY pillow you got on your dick! How am I EVER gonna be able to sleep on it again?” He made a mock angry face, and tried to be serious but he ended up just busting out laughing. I laughed along with him, wishing I could just wrap my arms around him and kiss him, also wondering if he meant anything by that little comment.

I got off of the bed, bowed and said “Shall we go get the tender morsels of chicken flesh my fair prince?” Doing my best to keep a straight face, while wanting to bust up laughing, was difficult to say the least. It didn’t help that Jase busted up laughing at me either.

“Oh my god, dude you are TOO funny. Ya know that? Yea, let’s go get some of those tender morsels!” He said laughing and licking his lips seductively and then he took off, and I was right behind him.

After chasing him through at least half the house, we ended up in the living room. Well Jase said it is the one they use most of the time, the others were just for show usually. It had a giant projection T.V. I swear it had to be at least 200 inches. The room was done in shades of beige and whites, and with the lighting it was a perfect place to just relax. There was what I assumed to be leather furniture, the biggest I’d ever seen. And when I sat down on the couch, it was definitely the most comfortable thing I had ever been on. The best part was that it was totally enclosed. It even had a sliding door recessed into the wall, which you could lock if you didn’t want anyone to come in. And the windows had beautiful Venetian blinds covering them.

“Damn Jase, another beautiful room. Your parents have great taste.”

“Thanks man, I love this house. I really hope we don’t move again. I hate moving.” I saw another sad look flash across his face, before he replaced it with his smile. “The foods done, see that red light under the coffee table, it means someone wants to be buzzed in.” Jase pushed a button on a remote on the coffee table, and the door to the living room slid open and the chef came in wheeling a shiny metal cart.

“You and your friends dinner is ready sir, I hope you enjoy it” With those words the chef, briskly walked away and was gone before either of us could say thanks.

“Wow Jase, that was slightly odd. He must not like people.” I laughed again, and Jase was laughing to.

“Nah, Father just tells all the chefs to have as little contact with people in the house as possible. He’s a total hardass sometimes. The chef’s a good guy though; I have talked to him a few times when I was home alone. Anywho lets eat!” Jase grinned at me and pulled the lid off the top of the platter. On it was a HUGE pile of chicken wings that smelled so good. I bet there was enough for 30 people. And when Jase took off the other lid, there was another large platter of every kind of french fry you could imagine. And in the middle of it all were a variety of dipping sauces.

“Dude that is SO much food, does he really think we can eat all that!?” I was still kinda lost for words; everything at Jase’s place was larger than life it seemed.

“Don’t worry dude, I told him to make lots, so we can have munchies later. Besides its only 7, we got lots of time to chow down and watch T.V.” He giggled at me again, god he was so cute, I just wish I could kiss him right now and ditch the whole movie and have passionate sex on this very couch. But what can you do.

“Cool, what you wanna watch?” I asked, whilst chowing down on some chicken wings.

“I got a new DVD, it’s that new Legally Blonde sequel, wanna watch that?”

Legally Blonde and he is supposed to be straight? Ok, let’s see where this leads. “Sure dude, I haven’t seen the second one yet. I LOVED the first one though.”

He giggled again, and a slight blush graced his perfect cheeks. “Great, lemme just pop it in.” He pushed a button on the coffee table and the center popped up, and he put the DVD in there, closed the lid and picked up a remote. He hit play and the movie came to life on the giant screen in front of us. The picture was so clear, it was awesome nd made even cooler by the fact that the coffee table type deal in the living room has a built in DVD player.

We both watched the movie, stuffing our faces with food, and acting crazy like only two hyper teenagers can, and as the movie went on I swear we got closer and closer to each other. And I knew for a fact he wasn’t drunk, and I wasn’t either. Finally around 9:00, the movie was done, we had created a sizable dent in the food, and I’m pretty sure both of our stomachs must have distended past our knees. I was totally stuffed and sorta tired, and looking at Jase I noticed he was to. “Hey dude, why don’t we just have a nap till like 11. I’m hella tired and I don’t think I can move.”

“Same here dude. We can just crash on here; I’ll set the alarm for 11. So he did, and within minutes I was asleep, as was he. After what seemed like only 5 minutes I blinked open my eyes a few times and glanced over at the clock, it was only 10:45. My lap felt strangely heavy and as I glanced down, Jase’s head was rested in my lap. He looked so peaceful sleeping, like a dormant angel. Seeing as how I was awake I was rapidly developing a boner, I tried my best to make it go away, but all efforts failed miserably. Hopefully he wouldn’t notice, and would continue sleeping. I lay back, closing my eyes, and turning off the alarm so he wouldn’t have to wake to that cursed device. I kept an eye on the clock so that I could wake him and by the time 11 rolled around my hard on had gone away and I slipped out from underneath him as gently as I could. Standing over him, I gave him a little shake and whispered that it was 11. He blinked a few times then sat up on the couch, rubbing sleep out of his eyes.

“Hey man, damn, 11 already? Well, shall we get dressed?”

“Yea, sure. Is the stuff in your room?”

“Heh, nope. I have it in the cupboard over there. I stashed it in there before u got here.” He grinned at me and dashed over and retrieved a black, satin looking bag. “Here dude, I got it all in here, all the stuff me and my friends back home used to use.”

“Awesome. Who are you gonna go as?”

He blushed, and then responded with “Umm…I usually go as Rocky; I sort of edited his costume though…”

“Whatcha mean dude?” I asked, slightly confused. How can you edit a pair of gold booty shorts?

“Well I just added a shirt type deal and some shoes to his costume lol. I don’t think people wanna see me running around in tiny ass shorts.”

I sure as hell wouldn’t mind. I grinned at him and said “Ahh ok, and what did you want me to go as?”

“Erm, I was kinda thinking you could go as Dr. Frankenfurter. Ya know…the guy who created rocky as his obedient sex slave?” He blushed again, this time way more than any other time. It looked as if his cheeks had turned a deep cherry red permanently.

“Haha ok, sure. Do you have all the stuff he wears?”

“Yeppers, my friend Dante used to go as him all the time. He looked like a totally copy of him to. But I think you could pull it off better.” After he said that, he pulled out some fishnet stockings, bustier, with the matching undergarments, the arm things, and every other little thing the Doctor wore in the film, and handed them to me. He also pulled out a pair of gold booty shorts and a gold mesh muscle shirt, with some really cool looking shoes.

“So where are we getting changed dude?”

“Uhh right here silly. We both guys and we got the same equipment, unless you wanna go change over in that powder room there?”

“Haha, yea that’s true. You will have to do my makeup for me though; I was never good at that.”

“No problem bro,” Jase replied cutely. “I always did Dante’s makeup for him.” With that, he turned away from me, stripped off his shirt and skinned down his shorts. He was facing away from me, wearing only a pair of red, tight briefs. But within seconds those were gone to, and I was staring at his gorgeous butt, finally revealed to me. I was probably drooling too but who could blame me, he was f**king gorgeous. He grabbed the shorts off the table, bent over and stepped into them. I caught site of his cute balls and dick dangling between his legs and I pretty sure that complete solidified my boner. He pulled the shorts up, and I quickly snapped out of my daze and shook my head. Turning away just as he turned back to facing me. I shucked off my shirt and pants, wondering if Jase was checking me out like I had been him. I slipped on the main parts of the costume, the fishnet stockings, bustier and the underwear thing. I attached the underwear to the stockings and I had most of the costume on. I turned back to face Jase and he had on the gold mesh muscle shirt on and his shoes. He was grinning at me to.

“Haha you look great dude and you shave…nice.” He handed me the armlets, some jewelry stuff and some insanely high, high heels. “That’ll complete the outfit.” He flashed that killer grin at me again, but I still felt kinda silly, and I was blushing a lot to, I had never dressed in drag before. I slipped on the stuff he handed me, then sat down on the couch and put on the high heels. “Ok just stay there; I will do your makeup.” With that he got another bag from the black bag and got on his knees in front of me.

I closed my eyes, as he did my makeup, it took everything I had to not think of him ditching the makeup and pulling out my cock and sucking me off. I totally didn’t want to get hard in this position though, because my boner would have ended up poking him in the chest and there is no way he wouldn’t notice that. After about 10 minutes of him shuffling around between my legs, he announced he was done. “Awesome, can I see?”

Jase pulled out a mirror and held it up. I looked like an exact copy of the doctor, it was uncanny. Except for the hair, I didn’t have his curls. I checked the clock and it was about 11:30. “Well shall we go Rocky? Can’t be late for our people now can we?” I batted my eyelashes and attempted a serious look, but just ended up grinning like an idiot.

“Ok master. Where to?” He replied with a mischievous grin on his face.

My my my, he was calling ME master, this could be interesting. “To the theater, our public awaits!”

With that, we went to the front door, grabbed my bag of prop stuff, and Jase grabbed his wallet, and we were off to the theater. It only took us about 15 minutes to walk there and we were laughing and goofing off and being idiots the whole time. Several cars that drove by were honking at us, and we just feigned interest. We were having the time of our lives. We got to the theater, and waited in line, along with a ton of other people all dressed up, some were acting out scenes from the movie, singing songs, and just acting crazy. Jase was kinda nervous, and I noticed several guys checking him out. God, who wouldn’t? He was f**king gorgeous and wearing next to nothing. His outfit left very little to the imagination. The vinyl material of the shorts outlined his sexy cock perfectly. We paid out admission, got some popcorn and drinks and went into the movie and found some seats in the middle of the place. They were perfectly placed so you got the best view

Jase knew a hell of a lot about the live show thing, he knew when to use the props, what to call people, the words to the songs, everything. He was SO fun to be with. When the movie was finally over we walked out, laughing and discussing every part of the movie and acting out just about everything. It was like we were high, every little thing was funny. We made it back to his house around 3 in the morning, stumbling thru the door and up to his room. Jase piped up, “f**k dude that was AWESOME. We totally have to do it again. I still have stuff in my hair, I totally need a shower.”

“Heh, me to dude. You have got to be the best person I ever went to one of the shows with.” I collapsed on the rainbow bean bag in the corner, breathing heavily, and he collapsed next to me, we kept busting up in fits of giggles and laughter. Out of nowhere, Jase suddenly ended up straddling my chest, looking down at me. His shorts looked like he was sporting a chubby and he had the most sexy grin on his face.

After what seemed like forever, Jase whispered, “I really like you Steve; you’re so awesome and fun to hang out with.”

I was kinda shocked; I had no idea what to say. “Uh, what do you mean Jase?” I whispered.

He whispered back, “Steve…umm, I am gonna be totally honest with you. I'm gay.”

Dum dum dum. Haha, chapter 5 is in the works, it is titled "The Sleep Over" Hope you enjoyed it and i cant wait to read your comments :D

Laterz,

Jesse

Edited by jesse_boi89
  • 3 weeks later...

hi jesse_boi smile.gif

i read the story and thought it was fun smile.gif when's the fifth chapter coming? or have you posted it somewhere else? i had to cut and paste the story because the colours in this forum were killing my eyes.

maybe you could post it in efiction, just ask myr for an account.

howie

• 3 weeks later...

Author's Handbook - Section 17, Subsection 4, Article 15a; Cliffhanger Requirements...

Looks like you've been doing your homework :boy:

Nice work Jesse_boi! Can't wait to see the next chapter. You gonna post it in here? You know... Um... Cause I'd really like to follow it :2thumbs:

*HUGZ*

Heh thanx guys, ill pm that myr guy :) I am still grounded and will be for who knwos how long, soon as i can get to a comp for a few hours to sit down and write, i will finish chapter 5 :) Not sure when i will be able to do that though :\

Jesse

{{{jesse_boi89}}}

This is one of those "God I wish this was more than just the internet" times. A real hug is what I wish this post was. Offering a hand instead of just offering inspiration in what ever way possible through typewritten text.

Please keep us informed Jesse... We're all prayin for you!!!

heh thanx guys. I am investing in a little laptop soon so i can do more writing..its like my therapy. But..in the meantime things are kinda getting better..sorta

I dropped out of school on thursday of this week, i couldnt take it no more and im failing everything...

And in about 8 weeks im moving to new zealand witha friend of mine and i get to work at his special effects company, he does work on movies and commerical and music videos and what not. So thats cool..not much longer till i can get out of this place i live in lol..So its cool.

I am working on chapter 5 right now, along with a few other new storys, ill post em when i get the chance :)

For now, i gotta go, trish wants her computer back lolz. Ive been using hers for everything lolz

Jesse

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..