OMG! I am so amazed. I've had such wonderful response to this story.  People who haven't read my work before and are making such wonderful comments.  I'm truly humbled.

I hope those who've read this continue to read my other work, I'm a new writer and your feedback is essential. I want to be able to grow as a writer and provide for you, the readers as good a story as I can.

Thanks to everyone who's offered their support and feedback.

If you haven't read it yet, 'Priorities' can be found here: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/atruefan/priorities

True

Ok.. you asked for it...

By popular demand, I will be continuing my story "Priorities".

Look for Chapter 2 this coming weekend.  I'm not sure how long it will be, you all know how stories can develop a life of their own.

True

True, as long as you link your prompts in the thread you will find you have many readers. A lot people will read the prompts when they won't read much else. It is also a safe way to "get your feet wet" when trying out different styles of writing. Glad you are enjoying the prompts.

Wayne

• Like 1

Wayne:

Thanks for the note.  It's actually kind of exciting.  Already I've received so many positive comments and requests to expand this particular 'short' into a full story... so.. I buckled to the pressure and am in process on another chapter... demanding folk these readers aren't they.

I look forward to more prompts, I think I might just be a regular participant!

Talk to you soon, I hope.

Lenny

Comicfan gave us a doozy this week... Prompt #410 asked us to include five terms in a story... they were: Bunny, Tulips, Green-Grass, Grandmother, and A Box Of Chocolates.

Well, here's a sweet little tale which has them all...

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/story/atruefan/anafternooninthepark

Hope you enjoy it.

True

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...